Easter Granny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow and now here I was reaping the rewards of my Grandfather's abuse. Finding a speculum got added to my mental shopping list.

"It was after the second child I opened my eyes and realised I had become my father's sex slave. Not that I was totally unhappy to be his slave. At times the mere thought made my pussy turn to mush, dripping with my cum in anticipation. There was what might be called a turning point.

One evening he came home with three of his friends, they were all a bit drunk after a conference or meeting. They were all important people. One of them was the Bishop, purple shirt and dog-collar. 'There she is' said father, pointing at me, "My friends allow me to introduce my naughty daughter. She has three holes and she will take you any way you want her to.' He turned to me and said, 'Get you clothes off my friends want to see a naked fuck slut.' Father turned back to his friends as I did not move, I had never expected Daddy to treat me like this. "Come on." He said to me. "Now is not the time to act coy."

I did not move. Daddy seized me round the waist, sat on a chair dragging me down with him and put me over his knee. I felt the air on my backside and knew he had lifted my skirt, I was not wearing knickers -- he had forbidden me to wear them in the house -- he said I was to be like a battery, Ever Ready!

He slapped my bare buttocks with his hand. Hard stinging slaps, "Agree to strip for my friends and I stop."

I was angry, embarrassed, most of all I felt felt betrayed. I thought that my Daddy loved me, now it seemed that I was little more than a whore to him. The slaps got harder -- or so it seemed! Was he going to stop. I knew that Daddy was getting off on this I could feel his erection.

"Please stop Daddy. I'll do what you want." I said.

"Everything I tell you to do," said Daddy giving me a final slap which was harder than the others,

I got up from Daddy's knee and parodying what I thought a stripper might do I removed my clothes. 'My daughter the slut." Daddy declaimed, "She looks so demure, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth; and she fucks like a rattlesnake, butter is good for lubricating her arse-hole. Peter you shall have her first. Go on girl give him a deep throat blow-job.' I did not want Daddy to beat me again so I did as he said and gave Peter, county councillor, magistrate and later Sir Peter Knight of the Garter, a deep-throat blow-job."

Granny pushed my hand down onto her pubis. "Harder Joe, I won't cum if you are too gentle."

It is difficult to strike the right balance between nice rough and abusive handling, especially when mauling an old lady in her mid seventies.

"You want me to carry on with my tale?"

I could not reply -- I had a mouth full of breast.

"OK so that night began by me doing as Daddy asked. I gave each a blow job, I allowed them to fondle me, I spread my legs so they could caress my pussy. I did not move away when my bruised bum cheeks were pinched, not even when an unlubricated finger was thrust into that tight hole. All three of them loved my tits. It really turned them-on that I was still lactating. When Daddy told me to do so, I knelt on all fours. Daddy put a bowl under me and the Bishop played milkmaid.

I refused when Daddy said I was to be screwed by each in turn, until that moment I did whatever he asked. Refusal did no good

I lifted my mouth from Granny's tit. "You refused?" I asked.

"It did no good. I think Daddy used chloroform. I can recall something of a struggle. Then the next I knew, was I was on the long oak refectory table in the dining room."

I knew the table, it was the very one I was at present using for my books, notes and lap-top.

"Joe get back to your part of the deal. Give some more attention to my nipples."

"Sorry Gran," I said as once again I latched onto her nipple.

"Oh yes that's better," Gran murmurred. "now where was I ... Ah I remember. The dining table! They were gentlemen, there was a blanket under me so I wasn't on the cold hard wood. They positioned me so that my bum was on the edge of the table. My legs were lifted up and over, I was bent like a hairpin with my ankles by my ears. I was tied, a broad strap over my belly and round the table secured my body. My legs were tied, the restraints going from my ankles to the legs at the other end of the table. I was helpless unable to move. I should have been afraid, but I wasn't. I still trusted Daddy, I knew he would look after me. Daddy and his friends used me. For the first time I was gang banged by four men. In fact they were some of the most respected men in the area. My Daddy, the vet; Sir Peter Councillor, Justice of the Peace and Knight of the Garter, William Wilder respected lawyer and most surprising of all the Bishop. My mouth, my pussy and my arsehole were all used several times.

"It was a long time ago, but I can recall it as though it was only yesterday. Daddy watched as the Bishop mounted me first, he was excited and came almost before he was in me. Which even at the time seemed to me to be a shame, because he was hung like a donkey! The lawyer William Wilder mounted next, he was able to use what he had very well. A gentleman who held back and made sure I came -- twice in fact before he came. Sir Peter sort of pushed in jerked about and came, which was not very satisfying for me. I thought he was both arrogant and useless. After that whenever I saw his wife I always thought, poor dear -- I bet she has never had an orgasm in her life. I was lying there unable to move, cum oozing out of my pussy, forming snail trails down to my arsehole.

"Daddy lubed me up and two hand fisted me -- the other three were amazed, none of them had seen a fisting before. Both the lawyer William Wilder and Sir Peter demanded Father allow them to fist me. Of course Daddy agreed, while they fisted me he throat fucked me. I was hurting, sort of drifting in and out of consciousness.

By now the Bishop had another erection, bigger and harder than the first, I thought at the time. More lube was applied, my nether regions were liberally plastered with lube, if I had not been anchored to the table by my bonds I think I would have slithered all over the table. When he entered me it was my anus. I felt as though a wedge was splitting me in two. The Bishop drove his donkey dick up my arse. I honestly felt more open than when I was fisted, even two-hand fisted. There was no stopping the Bishop, unlike the bout of premature ejaculation and a limp dick in my pussy. In my backside he was unstoppable. With unexpected energy, he was not a young man, he pounded me for over half an hour. - that was Father's timing not mine! Eventually he came and I mean came. I felt my bowels filling, it was almost as if an enema was being administered.

"The Bishop was a real bugger. A few years later we -- the firm I where I worked as a solicitor had to defend him when he was charged with buggering a choir-boy. - But that's another story."

"No sooner was the Bishop out than the Lawyer wanted to sample the same place. I was so stretched by the Bishop's big dick that I barely felt William Wilder push his smaller dick in to me. As William humped my arse. Sir Peter took my Father's place, he knelt on the table and pushed his rampant cock into my mouth. All four of them seemed to be insatiable, through-out the night either my pussy, my arse or my mouth was filled.

"Despite that in the morning I felt great. I was sore I hurt. I knew that I should have felt outraged as a rape victim, but I felt good. I knew I'd experienced multiple orgasms and I felt no guilt. How could feel guilt when I'd been forced? It was a glorious state to be in.

"That morning - the morning after! I had time to think. I realised if I did not do something I would be Daddy's sex toy with no prospects. Wanted a profession -- at that time I realised the only profession beckoning was -- the so called oldest profession.

I wanted more out of life than that. I did not want to be a Veterinarian like Daddy or a vet nurse. Thinking about a career I decided I wanted to become a lawyer. Once I had decided, the how was quite simple. That evening, after we had eaten I talked to Daddy. He objected saying there was no need -- he would always take care of me. I insisted. Then I played my ace. If he wanted our relationship to continue he would support me. If he did not support me then I might decide to go to the police, incest is a crime, rape is a crime. His three friends would not like a visit from the police even if it came to nothing. - Wives would ask questions! Congregations would ask questions! Voters would ask questions! Clients might ask questions! This is some of the blackmail I was talking about."

Only some of the blackmail, who else did she hit on? Dammit Granny is a wily old bird.

"Don't stop now Joe .... Harder ... FASTER ... RAM YOUR FINGERS IN ..... PUNCH YOUR FIST IN ..... HURT ME ... I'M CUMMING." Granny's hips gyrated as once again she came to the accompaniment of a golden shower. "Oh Joe that is so good. No don't stop. Don't clean me up, with your help I will probably cum a lot more times before I have finished telling this story." Gran kept up a non-stop running commentary as she shuddered through another orgasm.

I was surprised when she gently pushed me away, causing her nipple to come out of my mouth. "What the fuck ..."

"Joe don't worry, I want to come lots more and I sense you want to ask me questions. So we'll change position. I want you to go down the bed and fist me. I am sore already and after tonight it will be only my mouth for a few days, but it is one hell of a nice feeling for me when my pussy feels totally abused."

"Are you sure Gran?" I asked, maybe the old girl had flipped -- it didn't sound like it, I mean she was really clear but after the pounding she had taken did she really want more. "We don't want you to get too hurt."

"Too hurt! After what I have told you has happened to me in the past. No I'll be fine, maybe for a few days you will have to make do with blow-jobs. Although that should not be an imposition, as I have been told that I am something of an expert in that department."

"Gran!" I protested, "I just want to take care of you."

"I know you do Joe, and it is very sweet most of the time, but remember I am a pain slut. When it comes to sex I enjoy hurting with the usual provision of, just don't tear me or cause permanent damage."

In unison with her I said the words, "just don't tear me or cause permanent damage." That phrase -- it was becoming a mantra swirling around in my head.

Gran was on her back, knees raised and parted. As I turned my face passed close to her gaping pussy. Her labia swollen marked with deep purple bruises and somehow appearing to invite more action. On an impulse, without warning I swooped. Granny's gaping pussy was in my mouth. "Oh Joe!" I heard her exclaim, as I sucked her swollen clitoris into my mouth. Slowly I eased my head away causing my teeth to lightly rake her sensitive organ. Using my fingers I parted her labia and thrust my tongue into her pussy -- tongue fucking her. Grany was breathing faster -- nearer to coming. She grasped my hips pulling me to her. My prick was in her soft warm mouth. Then she was squirting -- I was frantically trying to swallow all her juices -- some was in my mouth -- some of the jet sprayed my face. Granny was gargling on the fluids flowing from me. Piss or cum at that moment it did not matter to either of us, this exchange of fluids was a part of the intimacy of the moment.

The mutual flow had ceased. "That was good," I said lifting my head.

"Yes very good." Said Granny, "That is the first time I have allowed a man to pee down my throat. And it was really enjoyable"

"Your the first woman to piss in my mouth."

"I expect it is a lot of firsts for you, but a first time for a jaded old slut like me is very special. Let me tell you Joe it was totally unexpected and that made it even nicer. Now my lovely hunk of a grandson, when you are fisting me, and we are both comfortable I will continue with the story." Granny gave a giggly sort of laugh -- a sort of "teeheee" which would have been more appropriate coming from a young teenager than a woman of Granny's years.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something just struck me as funny."

"Tell me."

"At this moment I wish I hadn't laughed, this will take a lot of explaining."

"I am listening."

"I said something like, when we are both comfortable I will continue the story. Those words made me think -- Listen with Granny"

"Yes," I said.,

"Many years ago there was a program on the radio called Listen with Mother . After the introduction music, the announcer would say, "Good afternoon children are you sitting comfortably, then we will begin the story!"

"Oh yes I see it sort of awakened an old memory," I said, I didn't really get it -- sometimes her sense of humour was not like mine.

Suddenly Granny pushed my hand from her. She drew her knees higher and spread her legs. Using the fingers of both hands she grasped her slick labia and parted them. Her vagina a wet, dark red hued opening, a cave of delights. "What do you see Joe?" Granny asked.

"I see your pussy."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Of course I do."

"Of course you do," she said mimicking the exasperation in my voice. "You want to get your hand in there. Occupy my pussy! Shape it! Mould it! Make a statement of ownership. Joe you are no different to my father or all the other men I have known. All I am to you is a place to put your dick and a receptacle for your cum. No don't try to deny it. As I told you I enjoy being a man's sex toy -- being used, treated as a sex slut is what I enjoy. My father made me a woman with two cunts."

"Wha....."

"Yes two cunts. As I said everything was negotiated a deal. At one time I had all my own teeth. This is what happened. I had Daddy and his friends by the short and curlies, but there had to be some give and take. Daddy said that I gave fantastic blow-jobs -- he and his friends agreed I was the best cock-sucker in England. Then one evening after Dinner, William, Sir Peter and the Bishop were all there, Daddy said I would be even better with a cunt mouth. At first no-one understood what he was saying. Then Daddy said imagine how much better oral would be if she had no teeth, just gums and a tongue."

My dick twitched, Grandfather had been right, oral sex with Gran and her toothless gums was fantastic.

Granny noticed my dick twitch, she smiled. "Your just like the kinky old bugger, you really enjoy screwing my gummy mouth. Mouth Cunt your Grand Father called it."

"So what happened to your teeth?"

"Your Grand Father had a friend who was a dentist. I was taken to him. First the dentist used my body, then when he had sated his desires I was put in the chair. Did you know dentists use Nitrous Oxide as an anaesthetic gas -- the other name for it is Laughing Gas. He removed every tooth in my head, all thirty-two of them. And that my boy is how I got my cunt-mouth that you enjoy so much."

I felt guilty, I could not think of the right words. It seemed so abusive, but I still enjoyed fucking her gummy mouth.

"Come on Joe fill my cunt then stretch me." All the time we were talking I'd been lusting to plunge my fingers into her. My finger shaped in an arrow-head with my thumb tucked in was pushing deeper into her pussy. The only way of describing her pussy, when she relaxed, was it is like a warm wet Lycra bag. That stretched larger than I could imagine.

"Oh yes you have got that touch. Please Joe just don't stop -- keep doing whatever it is that you are doing -- don't don't dare stop -- OH MY GOD!!!" She suddenly screamed. Clawing at my forearm trying to stuff my arm deeper into her.

"OK Gran, relax take it easy." I was frightened -- Granny was no spring chicken, how would I explain this if she had a seizure? "Calm down Gran."

I must have started to pull out. "Don't stop Joe -- please keep your hand in me."

"That scream -- you scared me."

"No need to be scared. You created the ecstasy. You are one natural little sex machine -- not so little either."

"Gran you promised."

"So I did. So once I'd told Daddy my decision I told him to call William Wilder, he was the key to my scheme for I wanted to become his Articled Clerk, that was a learner solicitor, nowadays they are called Legal Executives, personally I preferred Articled Clerk it said exactly who what you were. I had to sign Articles these bound me to William Wilder and his firm, and in turn they were bound to train me. These were the formal agreements. In our case theirs was also an informal arrangement. At least once a week William would drop by to enjoy me for the night, sometimes just the two of us, more often a threesome with Daddy and occasionally a genuine orgy. I also agreed that he would have at least a blow-job every day."

"So was that it?"

"Yes and no. You see Daddy made certain conditions that I had to agree to. First I had to agree he was still going to have me whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted. I agreed, within reason. I pointed out sometimes I would be at work and unavailable. William said he was always up for a threesome if that satisfied Daddy. Daddy said I also had to have his other friends when he wanted me to. I agreed to that."

"So all was sorted?"

"No not quite. A few things occurred. Both Daddy and William saw that I could be used to their advantage. First there was Sir Peter. Daddy desperately wanted to be the hunt's official vet. All the hounds, the huntsman's horses, but the cream would be members of the hunt who always used whoever was the hunt's official vet. To get that I had to do it with Sir Peter even though he was useless. So by striking the deal with Daddy and William I sort of became a whore. No one paid for my services, not directly with money but there was a price. A business contract, a deal -- Daddy and William gained. I gained because I was getting a profession -- I was also learning lots of secrets." Granny paused, gained my attention, locked eyes with me. "Tell me what you think Joe, was I wrong, was I a whore?"

I look back at Granny, I see a frail sweet old lady, on the other hand I know she has a bigger libido than any other woman I know. "No Gran you are not a Whore. An opportunist. Highly sexed. If it had been me I guess I'd have done the same using the situation to my own advantage."

"That is nice Joe, now after that bed-time story I think we should both sleep."

Granny slept and sated I slept. I awoke to the sun streaming through the window bathing my face in a golden glow. The bed was empty. Where was Granny? I panicked then recalled she was no where as senile as she had made out. What would Mum and Dad say when they got home.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I smelt coffee wafting up from downstairs in the kitchen. "Your up!" Granny said when I walked in. She was seated at the table a mug of coffee beside her. "The coffee's made."

When I had a coffee I joined her at the table. "Joe!" She said, "When I asked you what you thought of my actions, had I been a whore, you said if you had been me, you would have seized the opportunity and would have done as I did."

"Yes," I said.

"In the cold light of day, not in bed with me, not in the very intimate position of having your hand in my pussy -- is that still how you think?"

"Yes Gran of course it is."

"Good. So if I said to you, come and live with me, satisfy me sexually and I will leave you a house and a substantial amount of money, what would your answer be?"

"Gran you cannot you promised this place to Mum and Dad, the farm is promised to Aunt Emma. You would be breaking your promises and it would be wrong by both of us."

Granny laughed, "That is good to hear, I am glad that you are thinking ethically. But Joe I am a wealthy woman, I own other property, squirrelled away in a trust."