Easter Granny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if I say yes what happens?"

"Today we go out for a drive, we take a look at Cherry Manor Lodge, that is a cottage I own -- it has nice grounds, the Manor house burnt down nearly fifty years ago. The owner, silly duffer tried to do an insurance job! I say tried! Because the fool used petrol, - even the greenest policeman was bound to smell it. He got eight years for arson, and I bought the lodge for a song. Where there is a looser there is a winner -- I won. If you like the place we will move into the lodge."

"What will mother and Aunt Emma say?"

"Nothing Joe. Until I die I hold all the aces, they live in my houses, waiting to inherit from me. If they get uppity I shall remind them which side their bread is buttered on!"

"What about me? Where will I stand when you die."

"Oh Joe!" she exclaimed, her eyes twinkling an excitement in her voice. "You really are a chip off the old block -- a true whore's question. How safe is your pay-off."

"Sorry Gran I didn't ...."

"Don't apologise -- I would have asked the same question in your shoes -- in fact I did. I made my father execute a deed of trust. We will go into my old firm and I will execute a similar Deed of Trust. It will guarantee you get everything I promise you on my death."

"That sounds good to me, and Gran it isn't only the money -- I enjoy sex with you."