All Comments on 'Easy Mother'

by Imperator_9

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BG187BG187almost 6 years ago
Ew

I don't get why author write stories about whore mother's. Then sleep with them unprotected. It's disgusting and doesn't turn me on.

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Then why do you read them?

Then why do you read them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Magical, Descriptive Writing.

A simple premise, visited many times before. But! Here the writing is a genuine sharing of the writer & his delight in his Mother. Eventually, we even have a 'saving' of the Mother & a natural progression of sexual sharing. I also commend the development of the writer's adjectives when referring to this progression. Quite impressive. And to conclude: The reward of his Mother's cunt was delightfully constructed. They both deserved each other's fucking. 10 x Stars.

blaster666blaster666almost 6 years ago
Absolutly Beautiful!

This was such a well written story, definitely 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Quite Delightful

An oft-visited plot, but superbly told! I loved your run-on sentences and vivid imagery, especially the line: "It is the scalding flavour of crumbling walls."

Thanks for this one! Pushes my Mommy buttons very nicely...

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Very well written. Thank you.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars +

A sadly delightful tale. You've done a great job with the characters in this short story. I would like to read more about their relationship. The young man is very mature and understanding with a difficult situation. Please continue to explore these characters.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 6 years ago
Extremely well written.

An impressive job of engaging all the senses...which is painfully lacking in this category. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Great story well written, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

That was amazingly done and it was not too long nor too short! Inspirational!

DrakainenDrakainenover 5 years ago
This is masterpiece of sex description

and building climate of incest. And original writing. I'd read your previous stories but this one is better than all i had read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good work

I never leave comments, but this story was worth it. From the title to, " very, very happy," you have crafted a fine piece of work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

I would tell her to find another place to slut herself out. whore story...

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Good start! Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous