Eat & Greet with a Famous Singer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDL47
DDL47
8 Followers

After the round of introductions, Garza took us out back, away from the party and the poolside activities to a small dinner table, candlelights and all. It was disheartening to see Devonne Garza sit down across my girlfriend and smile like they were on a proper first date, even with me sitting right beside them. When her faithful assistant of before came to fill our glasses and present the entrée, I realized I wasn't hungry in the slightest, and I couldn't stomach to be there just watching them eat.

I excused myself and Devonne immediately got up, feigning interest and encouraging me to stay and eat. I told her I wasn't hungry and lied that I felt it would be nice for the two of them to have some time together.

Devonne gave me a strong hug and whispered, "don't worry, she will love what she gets to eat."

As she broke the hug she gave me a playful wink and licked her lips. It really didn't feel good to leave my girlfriend with such an incredibly beautiful woman, especially with her increasingly seductive undertones, but I knew I had to just put my jealousy aside for the night.

I reassured myself that I was reading way too much into the "romantic dinner" vibe that was going on. Devonne Garza was a celebrity, a gorgeous one at that, while my girlfriend was just another average girl to her - let alone five years her senior.

I shrugged and sat down at the edge of the pool where I could still watch them, and one of the guests we had met earlier handed me a much needed cocktail. I recalled he was also from the world of music production, a DJ I believe, but I couldn't for the life of me recall his name, and didn't quite care. He sat down a few feet away from me, and we both let our feet dip into the pool. He smiled knowingly and nodded towards Ana and Devonne.

"Pretty cool gift you gave her," he said, raising his drink to a toast. "It takes strength to let your girl go like that."

I frowned at his remark, and asked what he meant by that.

"I'm just saying," he shrugged. "Not everyone would give up their partner to Devonne."

I stared at Devonne and Ana, unsure what to make of it.

"God knows I wouldn't, after hearing those stories," the DJ continued after taking a sip from his drink. "I don't think my wife would come back to me after getting a taste of her."

Uncertain if he was just messing with me, I didn't respond and just downed the cocktail in one go to fight off the emotions that had been building up all night.

"But, hey," the guy broke the silence. "She'll probably be forever grateful to you."

With that, he got up and went back to the party inside. He called out to me a last time before going in, snapping me out of my trance. When I looked up he yelled at me to check out his music some time, but I couldn't make out what his name was in the slightest, and I really don't care. I just waved at him and sighed, my eyes trailing back towards Devonne and my girlfriend.

What the DJ had said remained with me, and I felt my heart sink when I saw Ana smile at Devonne, even more so when the singer put her hand over my girlfriend's in affection. Devonne leaned in close, and my heart skipped a beat. Surely she wasn't going to...?

I nearly jumped up when one of the guests jumped into the pool with a large splash, almost giving me a heart attack and leaving me me drenched from top to bottom. I cursed out but immediately apologized, laughing it off with the other guests who were coming out. Some of the other guests followed suit and jumped into the pool, while others sat down on the edge like me.

When I looked back at Devonne she was back in her chair again, and Ana was blushing fierce.

The DJ, who for all I knew had millions of hysterical fans like Garza, handed me another drink and rested his hand on my shoulder for a moment, then sat down next to me and started chatting. For the first time tonight I was actually part of something social again, and before long we were talking about all sorts of things not related to Devonne or her music. Despite it being her party, the guests were chilling just right without her, and I was finding myself quite at ease with them.

I didn't even notice for a while that Devonne and Ana had left after their dinner. The young woman who startled me before with her dive saw me looking around and, as if it were nothing, mentioned that Devonne had pulled my girlfriend up from her chair and took her inside the mansion. With a pang of jealousy in my chest I wanted to get up and follow them, but shook my head and reassured myself that they were just going to do the photoshoot that was promised. The DJ handed me another, much needed drink and I sat back down with a shrug. I shouldn't be such a cry baby, I scolded myself.

A few minutes later three young women exited the mansion, giggling as they looked at one of their phones. When they saw me looking they quickly closed whatever they were viewing and joined the party at the other side of the pool. When they thought I wasn't looking, they started obviously talking about something related to me and threw quick glances my way. I was feeling uneasy and was about to get up and leave, but just then Devonne and Ana came out of the house as well.

Ana was wearing a beautiful white bikini that seemed tailored for her, and if it weren't for Devonne in her stylish, dark blue one piece, she would've definitely grabbed everyone's attention. Ana's long, blonde hair was loose and wild like she'd just gotten out of bed, while Devonne sported a sexy ponytail that gave her an even more bossy look than before. Devonne playfully shoved Ana into the pool and joined her, immediately throwing an arm around the much skinnier girl to hold her close while she introduced her to some of the newcomers.

The assistant from before gently tapped my shoulder and told me that there was swimwear for me in the house as well. I thanked her with a soft smile and followed her inside to get changed out of my still drenched dress and undies. The assistant was completely casual at seeing me naked and helped me get changed with a smile, making me feel completely at ease which I normally don't feel when nude, let alone in front of a stranger.

Despite her disposition towards me, Devonne had picked out lovely swimsuit for me as well. Not unlike her own, it was a dark blue one piece, though with more fabric all around so it showed no cleavage whatsoever. With my already below average sized breasts, the swimsuit wasn't much of an eye catcher as hers was, but it was high quality nonetheless. And we'd get to keep the swimsuits, which I had to admit was pretty cool of her. With the assistant's help I slipped it on and let her fix my hair before sending me back out.

Just as I left the changing room, I saw the same three girls looking at their phones again. I rushed over before they could leave and confronted them about their behavior.

They were reluctant to show me what they were watching, but after some pressure one of them shrugged and handed me the phone, with a short video playing. There wasn't much to see or hear at first except for the girls shushing each other, but then the camera was slowly edged around a slightly opened door.

The shaking footage was far from clear and steady but it showed an unmistakable Devonne Garza, in the short black dress she wore before, and she was moaning softly. My first thought was how beautiful the sound of her voice was and I cursed myself for even thinking something like that.

A couch blocked out the rest of the view but Devonne had her hands between her legs and her head thrown back in ecstasy. Whoever was filming couldn't keep it together and was probably afraid to get caught, as the camera kept going back and forth behind the door and peaking just slightly past it.

My heart was throbbing heavily in my chest and while a small part of me was still holding on to the illusion that nothing was going on, everything pointed to the same conclusion...my girlfriend ate out Devonne Garza.

After a few more seconds, the video left little room for doubt. Devonne was clearly being serviced by someone, and I knew she had taken my girlfriend inside mere minutes before; that couldn't be a coincidence. Still, she was a sight to behold, and her moans were undeniably arousing even with the bad audio of the smartphone recording and the girls' constant giggling.

The girl who handed me the phone tried to take it away, with good intentions, but I quickly snatched it back from her and turned around to watch it to the end. As the video progressed, the one recording it became more daring and moved further past the door to get a better picture, and in doing so showed the proof I was anxious to see.

Devonne was holding my dear Ana's blonde hair tight in her hands, keeping her face pressed firmly between her thighs, but Ana wasn't being forced in the slightest. Her own hands rested on Devonne's strong thighs, and her head moved ever so slightly as she licked dutifully.

Devonne, with her eyes closed, just delicately moaned and edged her on, encouraging her to lick her deeper, faster, to focus on her clit. She writhed her hips from side to side in an enthralling dance, and Ana followed her movements faithfully, her hands moving to cup Devonne's butt while she elicited a yelp of pleasure out of the singer.

The video was cut short and started over again, and I just stared at the screen in disbelief.

Genuinely concerned, the girl who showed me took my hand and helped me sit down while she shushed me and ran her hands over my shoulders.

"It's all right," she whispered softly. "It's just for this evening. Just...let it happen."

I gulped, and wanted to speak up, but couldn't find anything to say. She took my head and rested it against her chest, gently swaying from side to side as if comforting a child.

"She'll be yours again tomorrow," she said, her voice soothing despite it all. "Don't fight Devonne on this, please."

After a few deep breaths and more unsolicited advice about surrendering my girlfriend to this succubus, I gently broke the hug and smiled at the comforting girl. She let go of me and stepped aside, allowing me to walk out. With clenched fists and my heart beating heavily in my chest, I returned to the pool area where I last saw them.

I found them still relaxing in the pool, Ana casually sitting between Devonne's legs with her back against the singer's chest. My jaw dropped when I saw Devonne's arms were around her but with her hands underwater, plainly pleasuring my girlfriend in front of her friends.

Everyone was just chilling around her as she played with my Ana, not a care in the world. I pushed aside the assistant who noticed my building rage was hastily trying to intercept me, and I jumped into the pool opposite from Devonne and Ana.

Ana was clearly shocked by my sudden arrival and immediately pulled Devonne's hands away, but the seductive singer was completely unfazed. She leaned back and splayed her arms over the edge of the pool arrogantly and blew me a kiss. Ana noticed my anger aimed at Devonne and, wisely, swam to the side as I approached, flailing my arms in anger as I moved in to assault the bitch. I yelled at the exotic popstar and lunged forward to strike her, but she effortlessly bobbed to the side and shoved me away. I immediately turned and struck out with my other fist, but she grabbed my wrist with ease, twisting it so I had no choice but to turn around.

She wrapped her other arm around my neck in a choke hold, easily overpowering me. I knew I was no match for her physically, and my free hand couldn't even pry her arm away an inch. She moved one of her legs underwater to cross around mine and I knew she was about to have me tight against her entirely, leaving me completely at her mercy.

I threw my head back and tried to hit her in the face, but I barely made contact. Devonne, however, immediately let go and recoiled back with an exaggerated shriek. Ana yelled out and before I could strike her idol she got in between us and shouted at me to stop. Behind her, Devonne pouted at me and laughed silently as I realized the mistake I made. Ana was furious, even if she was the one who just cheated on me, twice, yet all I could manage to say was sorry.

It all happened so fast. While I was fighting my emotions she had turned towards Devonne and soothed her, making me out to be the wrongdoer. Devonne, in turn, played her part to perfection, showing crocodile tears as my girlfriend hugged her with care.

"Ana, please," I stammered, knowing this wasn't the time to be angry at her, but she wouldn't have it.

She turned around, with Devonne's head resting on her shoulder, and told me to go, her expression one of complete disdain. I snapped and, without thinking, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back. My emotions got the better of me and I shouted a lot of things I was going to regret, calling her a whore and a dumb slut.

I didn't even see the punch coming. One moment I was in a rage, assaulting the woman I loved so dearly, and the next moment everything went black.

When I came to, the assistant and DJ were worryingly looking down on me. They helped me up, slowly, as the recent events came back to me; Ana's surrender to Devonne, my violent outburst...Devonne's fist to my face.

I started crying in the arms of the assistant, who just held me close. Once again she told me to calm down and let it happen, to not go back to fight Devonne, but my heart wasn't filled with anger anymore - it was filled with regret.

It wasn't the first time I acted violently, but I never before struck my dear Ana. I loathed myself for taking it out on her, even after her infidelity. I understood, I knew, that Devonne Garza had seduced my girlfriend, twisted her mind and wrapped her around her finger by building on years of fangirl worship. I knew I couldn't be mad at Ana for this, no matter how heart wrecking it was to see her love another woman.

"What have I done?" I cried out at the caring blonde consoling me.

The blonde, ever so calmly, took my head and wiped away my tears.

"It's okay," she shushed. "She'll forgive you, I promise. It's not too late."

I smiled softly at her and, with her help, rose to my feet and started walking towards the room where my girlfriend ate out her idol, but the blonde pulled me back and guided me towards the limo.

"Tomorrow, dear," the assistant whispered. "Come, I'll take you home, get some rest. Talk it over with her tomorrow. It will be all right. I promise."

Not taking no for an answer, she shoved me into the limo and took me home, where I cried myself to sleep on the couch.

***

The next morning I woke to the sound of my girlfriend's voice and, for just a moment, I had forgotten about it all. For a moment, I just saw her beautiful face, her loving smile and it was all right again. But then I remembered, and the emotions overtook me again.

Ana pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek, and we both whispered sorry a hundred times into each other's ears. I looked at her with a careful smile, gauging her reaction. I didn't know what to say, where to start, and neither did she. I took a few deep breaths, and then she kissed me firmly on the mouth.

Whatever else I felt, towards her or myself, was no match for the undeniable love I still held in my heart for her, and nothing made me happier than knowing she still felt that way about me. For the rest of the morning we cuddled and kissed, neither of us able to say the things that needed to be said. When, finally, the words came out, they were apologies rather than accusations. With pain in my heart I forgave her for what happened, and thankfully so did she for my assault on her.

While we talked it over, I realized our car was still at the arena, so I told Ana I was going to pick it up. Reluctantly, Ana admitted to having Devonne's number and suggested she'd ask for the assistant to taxi me to the arena. I gulped at the thought of my girlfriend texting the woman she so completely surrendered to, the woman she made sexy dirty love to all night long, but I agreed in the hopes it would be a start to rebuilding some trust between us.

Less than an hour later I found myself at the side entrance of the arena where it all began. The assistant, who had taken it upon herself once again to comfort me on the ride over, told me that Devonne wanted to see me before I'd leave. Just hearing her name sent a wave of mixed emotions through me, and I didn't even notice a tear had formed in the corner of my eye. The assistant wiped it away and rested her hands on my shoulders.

"I know this isn't easy to hear," she sighed. "But Devonne is a good person. What happened...well, it's what she does. I mean, you know groupies exist, you knew this was going to happen, right?"

I was taken aback, and wanted to say that I totally did not know it was going to happen, but I hesitated. Maybe she was right, maybe I did know. A small part of me told me that I shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. After all, Ana had expressed her interest in Devonne more than once, and all this was just for one night. Devonne would be moving on, and Ana would only love me more for making it happen. The assistant seemed to understand where my thoughts were taking me and nodded with a smile.

"Devonne is truly thankful for it," she added. "And she's not a bad friend to have, you know."

I frowned at that reaction. Was she being serious?

"You're very emotional now," she said. "That's all right. But look at it from her point of view, she holds no grudge against you at all. She just had an amazing night with a beautiful fan, and that was all thanks to you! If you can forgive her..."

I took a deep breath and mulled it over. Forgiving Ana was one thing. That was hard enough already, but Devonne? She was the one responsible for it all, she actively seduced and fucked my girlfriend while I was right there at the party with them. How could I forgive that?

"Look, just talk to her, please?" The assistant asked.

After all that the assistant had done for me, that was the least I could do. I thanked her and, with a heavy heart, went inside.

Seeing Devonne again, I wasn't prepared for that. She looked at me with a smile, I think it was a genuine one for the first time with me, and waved at me to come in and close the door. I took a deep breath and avoided eye contact, standing awkwardly in front of her, awaiting her reaction.

She sat me down on the couch and gently cupped my chin, forcing me to look up at her. I gulped as I looked past her firm breasts, propped up by an expensive bra under a partially see-through dress, to see her smile down at me.

"I know you feel conflicted," she cooed, her voice as sultry as it had been towards my girlfriend. "But we don't have to be enemies. In fact, I've been thinking about you in a different way..."

She moved her hand from my chin to my cheek, caringly rubbing my skin and playing with my hair, while the other trailed over her chest, down her belly and slipped under her dress.

For the slightest of moments, I leaned my face in against her gentle touch as her enchanting eyes locked with mine, but I snapped out of it and jumped up, shoving her away.

"How dare you?!" I yelled out in anger. "First you fuck my girlfriend, and now you want to take me?"

Once again letting my emotions take the better of me, I stepped up to confront her physically, but Devonne was ahead of my game and acted first. She closed the distance, put one foot behind mine and pushed me back so I fell onto the couch. Before I had the chance to fight her off she was on top of me and flipped me over, and she pressed her body down on mine to keep me down. I shouted and struggled at her to get off but she had me pinned down in seconds, one arm around my neck and the other steadying my flailing arm. Unable to fight her off, I started panicking as I realized she had me completely under control, and she noticed my fear.

DDL47
DDL47
8 Followers