Eat & Greet with a Famous Singer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love her," she said with a broken voice, still lying next to me. "I'm so sorry, but I love her."

"I know, it's all right," I whispered after a short pause, and kissed her cheek.

"Really?" She turned to face me with a look of surprise on her face, but I could tell she was also hiding a smile.

With a sigh, I flipped her onto her stomach and lied down on top of her, my hands sliding over her body and under her skirt and top. She moaned softly at my touch, and gasped when my fingers found her pussy. She was clearly aroused, no doubt more thanks to Devonne than me, and within minutes she was writhing beneath me.

"We'll make this work," I spoke between kissing her back and neck. "Just promise to stay with me."

"I promise," she moaned faintly in response.

In one movement she rolled us over and slid between my legs, kissing between my breasts and down my belly. I had feared never to feel her tongue again, and so she barely had to work on me to make me come. Hours of frustration and desperation had me on the edge and a few tender minutes of her tongue on my clit was all my body needed to burst. I clenched her head between my thighs, grabbed her hair and pulled her tight against me as I rode out my sudden orgasm against her face, paying no heed to her discomfort and struggles.

***

While Devonne was performing another concert, Ana and I went home and had a quick dinner together, perhaps the last one with just the two of us and we both promised that, while knowing nothing would ever be the same, we would always be there for each other. Just after doing the dishes together, Ana received a text from Devonne. She showed it to me without being able to hold back a grin of excitement.

"Pack your bags, you're both staying with me from now on."

I was surprised, in equal parts good and bad. Mostly I was happy that I was included, but living with Devonne, even for a while, would only strengthen their bond. Still, Ana and I something special of our own, something Ana promised would never be broken by Devonne.

By the time we were packed, the loyal assistant had arrived to pick us up in the stretch limo that would maybe, hopefully, also be available for us to use now that we were with Devonne. She congratulated us both but mostly left us to ourselves on the ride over. At some point, Ana sheepishly asked if we were Devonne's girlfriends now, but the assistant only answered that vaguely with a wink.

Most of the party people were the same as the night before, but a few new faces were introduced when we arrived. I didn't know any of them but Ana nudged me and mentioned one or two names in excitement. I smiled and realized that perhaps all this could even lead to a new job for either or both of us, and I promised to myself to start looking for the upsides of this new relationship dynamic.

The sight of Devonne Garza would, however, take some time getting used to. Every time she showed up she looked incredible, but also threatening and intimidating. I knew I had to get used to that eventually so I tried my best to stay on her good side. She had proven herself to be a little kinder once I respected her intentions, so perhaps there was hope yet. We changed into our swimsuits and followed Devonne into the very same pool I saw her play with my girlfriend last night.

But roughly an hour later, just when life was looking up and I was starting to feel comfortable around Devonne, if just a little, she once again decided to establish her dominance. With little force she nudged me into the corner of the pool, and the look on her face was all the warning I got for what followed. My eyes widened when she rose up out of the water and turned around. Knowing full well what was about to happen, I had to fight the urge to struggle as I saw her firm butt inch closer and closer. I watched her fingers reach down and pull the fabric of her swimsuit aside and then she lowered herself over my face, her lips pressing firmly over mine.

I refused to give in at first but as she wiggled around and spread her cheeks, I found myself breathless in an all too familiar position, with my nose pinched between her globes and my mouth engulfed by her lips. Hoping she would be sated by a small act of submission, I let my tongue slip out and enter her welcoming embrace. Even after her time in the pool it was a different, familiar wetness that I tasted, and I hated myself for preferring it over the taste of Ana. With a mind of its own, my tongue swirled around to gather up more of Devonne's offering but I felt a pang of regret when I heard her laugh on top of me.

Even still, she did not move, encouraging me to continue. Without any room to move, all I could do was lap my tongue around her walls and ever so slowly wiggle my nose between her cheeks. Content with just keeping me there to prove her dominance over me, Devonne kept me firmly in place and egged me on to keep drinking her.

I heard Ana plead for me but, after a few seconds, her words were replaced by soft moans and the sound of kissing. My humiliation renewed at the realization that Garza was making out with my beautiful girlfriend while I went down on her, in front of an audience no less, but I was no longer in the place to fight it. Thankfully, she allowed me a better chance to serve and started grinding back and forth over my face, using my tongue and nose to pleasure her clit as she saw fit. With mixed feelings I swallowed her juices when I could, enjoying the taste while feeling bad about it at the same time. I flicked my tongue around her clit when she moved backwards and, without thinking, gave a kiss right on her sphincter when she moved forward.

She broke the kiss with my girlfriend with a small yelp but immediately taunted me, calling me a dirty little asslicker, yet she kept her ass over my mouth to encourage me to continue. With a heavy heart I gently probed at her sphincter until it gave way and let my tongue inside, immediately gripping it tight. She laughed and continued making out with Ana, but relaxed her muscles after a few seconds to free my tongue from her grip.

Thoroughly satisfied by my submission, she dismounted my face and lowered down in front of me, sitting between my legs just how I had found my girlfriend between hers last night. She glanced over her shoulder and told me to play with her body, while she shamelessly continued to caress and kiss my girlfriend, all the while her friends watched us in awe and, likely, suppressed pleasure.

Minutes later Devonne stood up, her amazing ass once again close in front of my face, and she pulled Ana to her feet as well. She climbed out of the pool along with my girlfriend, and strutted off towards the mansion with her hand on my girlfriend's ass, and Ana didn't even look back at me. Reluctantly, I got up and out of the pool as well but when I caught up to them, Devonne turned around and stopped me from following.

"You're in the next room," she whispered, and stared me down for a moment to remind me of my place and the futility of fighting it.

Shocked, I didn't even say anything and simply stood there as I watched her pull Ana into her bedroom. My girlfriend gave me an apologising look but didn't speak up, and soon found herself in Devonne's embrace once more, sloppily kissing the world famous singer as I could only watch her surrender. Devonne effortlessly threw my girlfriend onto her bed and kicked the door shut in front of me.

In utter defeat, I shuffled towards my new bedroom and sat down against the wall, listening to the faint moans of my girlfriend getting dominated by Devonne Garza.