All Comments on 'Ebon Genesis'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
UGH.

You're HORRIBLE! You made me have pity for Zoraster, when I was fine with hating him =P Well, this story sure does explain all his disgusting tendencies (PMS blood, urine, etc)

You write really well, although I space out during the incessant sex scenes. Don't get me wrong, they were cool in the beginning, but too many just makes it feel as if they were added in and feels redundant and non-adding to the plot or growth. That's my opinion anyway, but then again, it IS literotica.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Damn!!!

Dark, you have done it this time! All through the Danica chapters I have hated and loathed Zoraster...now I find out why he is the way he is and *gasp* actually felt pity for him! <:o I didn't even see this coming and loved the feeling of being so surprised! This is one of the best stories I have read of yours. P.S.--I still don't like Zoraster! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Umm

The only problem i had with this is the fact that the warning gave away who it was: it said major character. Who could that be? Well the four really are Danica, Devon, Celes, and Zoraster. Danica and Devon's stories are already in print so that leaves Celes and Zoraster. Then when I found out in the story that the main character was a male that would point to Zoraster. Also when you said, "how one of my major character came to be who they are "today"," that suggests that you will explain someone that we dont understand:again Zoraster. But still the story was pretty good. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!

OK maybe I didn't read the begining comments close enough because I was caught completely by surprise at the ending. That was great! Zoraster's pecular prefences and twisted nature make more sense; altho he's still the bad guy, it starts to show how his madness started. You are so good at story telling and writing!!! I'm growing fond of your "world" and it's characters. Can't wait to see what else happens to these people.....the Danica series in general is the best I've read (or seen even) in years. Thankyou!!

hedonist_kittenhedonist_kittenover 17 years ago
The awesomest awesome ever

You, sir, are brilliant at this. I say this as a published writer myself -- you've got the stuff. That buildup was awesome. I'm glad I got a look at "Danica" before reading this! Whoa on all counts. A bit cliche with the "one true love" blonde sweet girl, but the ride was well worth it and enough twists and turns that I didn't mind a few time-honored touches. I've enormously enjoyed my time reading your work. Thanks for an afternoon well-spent. PS: I cringed at "cunny," but really, that *is* in character for that char to say, totally great in context! My only request is some physical descriptions sprinkled around. I'd lost track of what your hero looked like by page 2, so remind me a little.

TalynndaTalynndaalmost 17 years ago
I started at the beginning...

And I still love it. The villain with a tragic past is always one you love to hate. And I think I will enjoy hating this one. Question is, can he be reformed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

I'm in shock. This explains so much about Zoraster and brings so much more depth to the other stories, making the villain a more understandable and human figure. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WoW

I have been meaning to read you work for quite a while so thought I would start with this one....

First off I do have to say, I worked out the ending, buy the end of page two. But what a ride getting there.

Cant wait to read the rest.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
I got about halfway down the last page before I realized who this was about.

Wow.

Damn.

You REALLY know how to make people sound like they're real. Talk about seeing inside someone's head.

(Also: that 'graybeard' master was Darkni, right?)

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Nope!

They old graybeard was just some old wizard. Zoraster doesn't hook up with Darkni and company for some time. He's already been hard at work building his power base when he encounters them, and sees opportunity in learning from Darkni.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Hrm.

Oh well.

I'll take a bad guess on my part over a bad story on yours any day! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zoraster's still a dick

Great story on Zoraster's beginning and why he is warped the way he is.

Lots of wow factor in your writing

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

A great story, although dark, and definitely not a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous