Ebon Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

At last, Lavina slammed down on him and let out a snarling scream, her juices flowing to leak out around him as she came. Her walls contracted tightly around him, threatening to trigger an explosion from him as well. Tharsas grit his teeth, bending his will toward keeping his seed trapped in his tight balls.

He gasped in relief when she moved off him, and he had resisted releasing inside her. While she obviously felt she was in a safe part of her monthly cycle, he knew all to well that she would punish him if he reached his peak – and that the punishment would be both painful and humiliating. Her taking of him was for her pleasure, and he was to be denied any release from her.

Lavina stood, and then picked up his robes from where he had discarded them before retiring. She used them to wipe the sticky wetness from between her legs, and then hurled the robes at him. "It's a pity I can't just take your cock and tongue with me, and leave the rest of you – because they're the only worthwhile part of you," she sneered, as she began putting back on the nightgown she had discarded.

The words of a spell burned brightly in Tharsas’ mind – a powerful spell. One that could kill. It was always like this when she took him – anger warring with arousal. Just as he was beginning to notice girls, and experiment with the servants, his stepmother had taken steps to prevent him from having sexual liaisons. Thus, Lavina's humiliating advances were the only ones he had ever known.

His lips twitched, aching to speak the words of the spell and strike her down. His manhood throbbed, begging to be engulfed inside her again and given release. Tharsas closed his eyes, willing the thoughts away, because he knew neither was possible. Lavina would never give him pleasure, and the ring she wore would turn aside his magic. The ring was the twin of the one his stepmother wore, which she had been careful to point out prevented him from using his magic on her, or her favored child. The ring Lavina wore had once graced the finger of his father in life.

Tharsas heard the door to his room close, and wrapped his hand around his cock – slick with Lavina's juices. The need was too great to ignore, and after only a few strokes, thick ropes of semen spurted across his chest.

He used his robe – already soiled by Lavina, and smelling strongly of her – to wipe his body clean. He tossed the robe to the floor, and then pulled the coverings back over him. Tharsas curled up and waited for sleep to claim him once more.

\/\/\/\/\/\/
~E~~G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tharsas stayed late studying with the Master the next day, darkness fast approaching by the time he stepped into his carriage. He had a two-fold purpose for remaining late – the first being that he had no desire to return to his prison. The second reason was that the Master had left him alone, to prepare some food, when he expressed his intention to stay late. This had presented Tharsas with the opportunity to break the magical wards on the old man's private bookshelf, and quickly copy several forbidden spells with his Art.

Tharsas looked down at the magically scribed spells now, smiling smugly, as he considered the nimble workings of his mind, which had allowed him to obtain them. The Master had been away only a few minutes, but Tharsas had broken the wards, located three interesting spells, copied them, and resealed the wards before the graybeard had returned.

As his conveyance approached the castle, he saw a near identical, but larger, carriage coming up the road toward him. Quickly falling into his spell casting, his heart leapt when he discovered that both his stepmother and Lavina were in the carriage, with the two Barons.

Tharsas, for a short while, would be Lord of the Castle. It was only on these rare occasions – when they were both gone – that he felt he received the respect he deserved.

He knew his freedom had limits, however. Any attempt to tryst with one of the pretty serving girls would lead only to disaster. It would take only hints of conversation from one of them to invite severe punishment – and would likely cause his stepmother to leave with less frequency, or force him to come along when she did, to cater to her whims. There was also the bitch that was in charge of all the servants in the castle, who kissed Peronelle's ass as if she was a fawning lover. Martina would be watching him like a hawk in his stepmother's absence, to prevent him from touching one of the serving girls.

Going to town to look for female companionship was likewise out of the question, because that would be where the other carriage was going. Word of either carriage pulling into town spread quickly, which ensured any potential he had for enjoyment would be quickly dashed on the rocks.

Tharsas shook his head and snarled, trying to make the thoughts go away. They were only tormenting him, and the knowledge that it was Lavina's taking of him the night before that caused them to be so prominent in his mind was unmistakable.

He looked down at the spells in his hands again. They were his escape from the troubling thoughts, but that would require secreting himself in his cramped room, and missing the opportunity to wander the halls of the castle freely.

The carriage pulled into the stable, and Tharsas made his decision. He carefully hid the sheets of paper in his room, dressed in his finest, and went out into the castle. He nodded to the servants – who bowed respectfully to him as he passed – and was pleased to note that while the annoying thoughts were not gone, they were overcome by the rare feeling of power he experienced in Peronelle's absence.

On his way to the kitchen to have something prepared for his supper, he saw Colette lounging in the sitting room where he had seen his stepmother the night before. She was drinking tea, and sitting upon the same divan Peronelle had been bent over the night before.

He shook his head and pushed those thoughts away. The smile that spread across Colette's face when she saw him aided that effort in no small way.

"Hello, Tharsas, it is so good to see you. You hide away in your room with your books all the time."

Tharsas could not help but smile back at his beautiful stepsister, "You know why."

Colette put a finger to her lips, keeping her smile intact. "I know – but forget about that for now. Mother and Lavina are down in the town, and they will be there for hours. We have the castle to ourselves for a while."

Tharsas wondered if Colette actually was able to push aside the rude treatment they both received with such ease, or whether she put up a good front. He knew the memories of his dismal life were not so easily pushed aside. Her easy smile certainly indicated that she felt truly free at the moment, and he could see no evidence it was forced. Her smile was infectious, and he felt his own demeanor lighten as well.

"Would you like some tea? There is plenty of hot water in the kettle still, and it should be cool enough you won't have to wait to drink it. I know you think it's silly to heat something to the point you can't put it in your mouth immediately."

"That sounds fine, Colette. I was just going to see if I could get something prepared to eat, I'm starving."

"I'm a little hungry too. I could probably use a little bite before I bathe, and retire. I'll go get something for us. You just have some tea, and relax." Colette sat down her teacup, and rose from the divan – gesturing toward the kettle, which sat on a serving board, with all the necessities to make tea.

"I can send for one of the staff, Colette, there's no need for you to go."

Colette waved her hand in a dismissive gesture, "They have enough to do. This is such a small thing, and the kitchen is just around the corner. Have some tea. I'll be back in a minute or two."

She walked out of the sitting room, her lips still turned up in that smile that brightened the room. Tharsas turned to watch her leave, before picking up the kettle to make his tea. As she turned to walk down the hall upon exiting the room, Tharsas realized he had been staring at the way her bottom swayed as she walked. The effect was almost hypnotic, and he felt a tingle in his loins. His smile was, if anything, even wider now that it had been when he first greeted her.

Blinking his eyes and shaking his head, he turned to make the tea.

Colette returned a few minutes later as promised, and she asked him about his magic. She listened intently, and asked questions. It reminded Tharsas pointedly – and somewhat painfully – of his father, as it always did when they talked about his passion. Colette knew next to nothing about magic, but she was curious, and more than willing to listen, just as his father had been.

A servant arrived shortly thereafter to supplement their tea with bread, ham, and cheese. Colette began talking about her flower garden behind the castle, and while Tharsas initially listened politely, he soon began to pay close attention. Colette knew much about the care of plants, and her knowledge was proving to be a welcome supplement to the Master's teaching on the subject. Tharsas learned more that would aid him in finding and growing the various plants that he needed for his spell craft in that conversation than he had been taught in years by the graybeard.

Tharsas felt disappointment grip him when Colette yawned. "I should be away to the bath and bed. I'll have terrible circles under my eyes if I stay up much later. It's been nice to talk to you, Tharsas. We should talk more."

"I wish they were away more often," Tharsas replied – with dark memories of why he did not often leave his room and find this opportunity assailing him.

Colette stood and laid a hand on his cheek. "I know Tharsas. One day, you will be Baron, and then they'll have to stop treating you so badly. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Colette."

Again, Tharsas' eyes followed her as she left – blood surging into his loins, and his breath catching in his throat. His eyes sought to see beneath the concealing layer of her clothing – to see where the smooth line of her neck melted into her back, and the way her rounded bottom swayed in such a mesmerizing way...

Once more Tharsas had to force down the troubling thoughts of arousal. That part of him was screaming, She's not really your sister, but thoughts of Lavina intruded, and cast a shadow over his feelings. Growling quietly, he rose and went to his room – where forbidden spells awaited his perusal.

\/\/\/\/\/\/
~E~~G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Colette turned and looked over her shoulder as she exited the doorway into the hall. She wondered if his eyes were on her as she left the room, and instead of making her uncomfortable – as it should – the possibility made her smile. The thought was confusing, worrisome, and comforting – all at the same time.

She knew that Tharsas was treated like a dog by her mother and sister, and she suspected that Lavina did something worse to her stepbrother, though she had no idea what that might be. The amount of fear and anger she saw in Tharsas' eyes, when he thought about their younger sibling, was simply more than the ill treatment she knew of could account for.

Her mother paid her little mind – instead fawning upon her younger sister. While this really didn't bother Colette that much, as being ignored was far better than the look of disappointment in her mother's eyes when she did notice her, it still stung a little.

Tharsas had always been a bright spot in her life, ever since they had moved into the castle. Even when things were happier – before her stepfather's heart had burst – Tharsas had been her favorite playmate as a child, and one of her best friends as they grew older.

A dark cloud had descended over the castle when the elder Tharsas had died. The servants, her stepbrother, and she had been devastated. Colette found it very confusing that her mother almost seemed to be rushing to get him in the ground, and did not appear to miss him at all.

Heat rose in Colette's cheeks when she remembered accidentally discovering her mother – only days after the funeral – coupling with one of the Barons who had arrived to pay his respects. It was shortly thereafter when Tharsas had begun to lock himself away in his room, leaving Colette without the pleasure of his company.

Turning into the bath room, Colette closed the door behind her, failing to notice that it had not latched, as thoughts of her conversation with Tharsas intruded upon her dark musings – a welcome distraction. She remembered his smile vividly, and could still feel his cheek under her hand where she had touched him before leaving.

A tingle between her legs caused her to shiver as she thought about Tharsas. She stiffened, frightened by her body reacting so improperly to thoughts of her brother. The feeling refused to go away, however, no matter how hard she tried to turn her thoughts to other things. As she undressed, she discovered the reason why. Dark ruddy spots revealed themselves on her panties when she removed them. Colette bit her lip and stared at them. Her time of the month was upon her, a few days early, and with it came the unnatural heat that nearly drove her mad.

As always, she tried to ignore her body screaming for release, knowing the futility of her resistance. She stepped into the tub – the water always kept clean and of a proper temperature by the servants, night and day – leaned back, and tried to think about what she might do the next day. Colette always felt a little lost when winter came and took her from her garden, which was her passion, and diversion. She had tried to take up any number of hobbies, but always found they felt more like work than a pleasurable diversion. After a while, she simply let her mind drift and forgot about tomorrow.

Colette leaned back in the tub, deeply relaxed by the warm water surrounding her – and something else. Her hand had drifted between her legs to caress her nether lips.

The tingle between her legs had spread and grown in intensity, far beyond any possibility of being ignored. She pressed two fingers between her folds, knowing that her need would consume her thoughts until it was sated now, and that the heat would likewise assault her constantly over the course of the next several days as she bled.

Colette's fingers stroked in and out of her slowly, her thumb occasionally rubbing over her bud to stimulate it as well. Her breathing quickened, her nipples stiffened to pebble-hardness, and the tingle inside her grew to an ever-increasing itch that consumed her with its strength.

Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and she sucked in a long, slow, deep breath, as the pressure within her reached painful intensity. Then her breath seeped from her in a quiet, broken gasp, as her release came over her. Her body quivered, and her fingers pressed hard into her depths as she came – her back arching and thrusting her breasts upward into the chill air. She collapsed back into the water – sloshing it over the sides of the tub – as the wave broke, depositing her back in reality once more.

She gasped for breath, and her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes then widened, as she thought she saw movement in the dark corner where the concealing wall blocked view of the tub from the hall outside. She bit her lip to prevent more sounds of pleasure from escaping her, and stared hard into the gloom, trying to adjust her vision to compensate for being under the light of the braziers in the room.

After a few moments, she determined it must have been her imagination, and let her stiffened body relax once more – a quiet moan escaping her at the same time. She closed her eyes again, settling into the warm water – and the even warmer feeling of afterglow brought on by her orgasm.

\/\/\/\/\/\/
~E~~G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tharsas watched with open-mouthed awe as Colette's face tightened, and her large breasts thrust out of the tub. Her body quaked as if she was being shaken by an earthquake, a gasping breath escaping her – sounding like music to Tharsas' ears.

He remembered passing the bath room, hearing the faint sounds of water lapping in the tub, and the next thing he knew – he was standing in the shadows watching her. His heartbeat thudded loudly in his ears, and between his legs, his cock throbbed in time with the echoing thumps in his ears.

Colette sank back into the tub, and then he saw her eyelids begin to flutter slightly. Reality hit him like a hammer, and he darted back out of the room into the hall. The intense throbbing in his ears, and between his legs continued – growing stronger.

Tharsas hurried to his room, closing the door and pulling down the front of his trousers, with a gasp of relief. The trousers were tight enough normally, as such was the current fashion, and his pulsing erection had made them feel like a noose cinched about his private parts.

Pre-cum coated his glans, and another drop welled up as he leaned against the door – breathing heavily. The image of Colette with her large breasts thrust upward, rivulets of water – shimmering in the brazier light – running down her body, and a look of ecstatic release on her face was burned into Tharsas' mind. No matter whether he opened, or closed his eyes, he could still see it.

Still leaning against the door, he closed his eyes and gripped his cock, stroking it fast, as the image of Colette in his mind quivered and gasped. He heard the sound of his grunting gasp before he realized he had made it, his manhood pulsing and spurting thick streams of semen onto the floor before him. He continued to gasp, as the spasms ceased, leaving him to drip slowly, while his legs wobbled beneath him.

Tharsas slid down the wall and sat down hard, his cock still throbbing and oozing. His head fell forward, until his chin rested against his chest, and he fought hard to regain his breath.

\/\/\/\/\/\/
~E~~G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/\/\/\/\/\/\

Lavina thankfully did not come to torment him, and take him that night. Either the young Baron had performed better, or she had found it impossible to slip away from him. Tharsas prayed the same would hold true for as long as the man was in the castle. Not only had he been spared Lavina's advances in the night, he had been spared her finding meaningless and demeaning tasks for him to perform during the day.

A mixture of confusion and arousal battled within Tharsas, as he rode to the Master's home to study, and he found he could not concentrate once there. The image of Colette reaching her peak in the bath, and the sounds of her musical gasps of release ran through his mind constantly, blurring any other thought he had.

The old graybeard suggested he should return home early and rest, thinking him vexed with some sort of ailment. Tharsas nodded wordlessly, and walked out to his carriage, startling the driver – who was lounging inside, enjoying the warmth of Tharsas' magic.

Tharsas smiled when he saw the larger carriage being prepared for a journey upon returning home, indicating at least one of his tormentors would be leaving this evening. His heart lurched when he considered the possibility it might be Colette going somewhere, and he hoped his first instinct was correct.

Upon reaching his room, he pulled a chair from its place, and stared intently out the window that overlooked the stable. A short while later his smile returned when he saw Peronelle and Lavina entering the stable, with the two Barons. He immediately dressed in fine clothes, and walked the halls, hoping to find Colette. When he did not find her in any of the common areas of the castle, he went to her room. The door was shut tight, something that was rare for his stepsister. He started to knock, but his nerve failed him. He listened for a few moments, but could hear nothing.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers