Ebon Genesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

"Colette?"

She realized she had simply been staring and smiling at him when he spoke. Colette felt her face grow warm, as her cheeks turned red. "Please, come in," she said, and opened the door wide, stepping aside so he could enter.

Tharsas had not seen the inside of Colette's room since they had been very young. Gone were the playthings of youth, replaced by the possessions of a young woman. Everywhere were soft, earthy colors, obviously her preference. The room smelled of her hair, and her perfume. The effect was nearly intoxicating to Tharsas, and he found he had to fight down a shudder from the sensation.

"I thought we might talk again. We never get to spend any time together any more. I have a bottle of wine, but I didn't know if you would want anything to eat," Colette said as she shut the door, locking it.

"I had something as I studied. I'm glad you asked me to come." Tharsas grinned as he looked at her, the smile so wide it made his cheeks ache.

The color in Colette's cheeks deepened as she went to pour the wine.

They sat and talked – of Tharsas' studies, of what she planned to do with the garden in the coming spring, and about Vargas, whom they both liked. Colette was drinking far more wine than was customary for her, and she was becoming a bit light-headed.

The reason was that she could not tear her eyes – or her thoughts – away from Tharsas. There was a warm glow around her heart, and another between her legs, both of which were consuming her. Time after time, she wanted to blurt out that she loved him – that she wanted him. However, she feared he would leave in disgust – and truly, she would not blame him.

She swore that she had noticed him looking at her – that his eyes had roamed over her body, in places that were not customary for a brother to view on a sister. Each time she thought she saw such a glance; she nearly revealed her heart to him. When she looked into his eyes, doubt assailed her, and she remained silent.

Tharsas sat with one leg raised slightly, on the side facing Colette, trying to hide the erection that he simply could not force to go away. The scent of her in the room, the soft sheets of the bed they sat on, the musical sound of her voice... All served to assault him, and turn his thoughts to his dream – and the waking dream of her in the bath. It took every ounce of his willpower not to stare at her and try to look beneath her clothing, which would have only increased his arousal.

All the while, his ardor competed with the wide smile on his face, which refused to go away. He had not felt as good in years, as he had these two days talking to Colette long into the night. Though he had been here less than an hour, it felt longer, and he enjoyed every minute of it – despite fighting his body that betrayed him. He would not be like Lavina. He would not impose that upon his beautiful sister.

Colette mentioned a necklace she thought to wear to the gala, and rose to get it from her jewelry box to show Tharsas. When she stood, her head swam slightly – between the wine and rising too quickly – and she stumbled.

Tharsas caught her, his arms wrapped around her to steady her. As if from a distance, she heard him say, "Are you alright?" She did not answer. The feeling of his arms wrapped around her, the sight of concern in his eyes, and the undeniable evidence of his arousal – plainly visible now that he was standing – overwhelmed her.

She leaned forward and kissed him.

Tharsas was startled, his eyes going wide, as her lips pressed against his. They were so soft, and tasted so sweet. He felt the stiffness in his muscles from the initial surprise melt away. His hand moved to the back of her neck, and he returned the kiss. His whole body tingled, and he felt as if he was floating above the floor, Colette rising beside him, held tight in his arms.

Their lips parted, and their eyes met. Guilt surged up inside Tharsas, a flood of heat that turned his face bright red with embarrassment. "We shouldn't... This is..."

Colette placed a finger over his lips. "Please don't say it. Just love me."

She then replaced her finger with her lips, and once more Tharsas was transported into a drifting dream world, where reality ceased to exist. Here, only he and Colette existed, and here they were free.

Colette guided him to sit down on the bed – feeling the love and need in his kiss deliver pulses of pleasure through her body. Her feelings were returned. He would not flee from her in disgust. He loved her and wanted her, just as much as she loved and wanted him. They came to rest on the bed, kissing softly, and caressing each other's backs. Colette moved her hand down his back and to his side. It lingered there for a moment, and then slid down into his lap, to rest upon his swollen manhood.

She gasped and looked down – tracing the lines of him where he strained at the pants he wore. Her fingers went to the button at his waist of their own accord, and unfastened it. A second button followed, and her eyes widened as she revealed the purple head of his cock.

Colette looked up into his eyes, her lips parted slightly. Tharsas could feel the hot kiss of her breath against his skin. "It's gorgeous," she said softly.

Tharsas again started to protest that they shouldn't be doing this, though the last thing he wanted to do was stop. The protest, and his breath, were both stolen when Colette rubbed her fingers over his glans. He gasped, rocking his hips toward her hand slightly, as he throbbed from her touch.

Colette let out a little, "Oh," of surprise, as she felt him pulse beneath her fingers. She unhooked the remainder of the buttons – fully revealing him to her wide-open eyes. She ran her fingers over him, fascinated by the texture, and the rhythmic throb of his heartbeat pulsing through the organ. Several times, he gasped and his member twitched, the tip swelling, as her fingers continued to explore him. "Does that feel good?" She looked up into his eyes while asking the question.

Tharsas nodded, his eyes half closed in pleasure. "Yes," he replied.

Colette smiled – now knowing that she was giving him pleasure. "I've never been with a man. Have you been with a woman?"

Tharsas' face turned bright red, and he simply answered, "Yes." He did not expand upon where almost all of his experience had arisen.

Still caressing his manhood, Colette said in a breathless whisper, "Show me how a man loves a woman – and teach me how she pleases her man."

Any negative thoughts that remained in Tharsas' head vanished with those soft, passion-filled words. He leaned forward and kissed her, moaning into the kiss, as her hand squeezed tight around his cock. The kiss was ardent – their shared passion, and love for the one bright spot in their lives passing between them, in the press of their lips.

When they broke from the kiss, Tharsas leaned back slightly and cupped her large, somewhat pendulous breasts in his hands. He shuddered while feeling their weight, and the firm yield of her flesh cradled in his palms. Colette's head tilted back slightly and she gasped, her eyes half-closing, the lashes fluttering.

Colette drew in a deep breath, locked eyes with him, and then pulled at the hem of his shirt. Tharsas assisted her in removing it, and she leaned in to kiss his chest just below the right shoulder blade. Tharsas exhaled sharply, his skin prickling with goose bumps from the touch of her lips. The scent of her hair and perfume filled his lungs, even stronger now that she was so close. She moved across his chest, and kissed him in the same spot on the opposite side – then moved lower.

Tharsas stroked her back, as she placed kisses all over his chest. He shuddered and gasped with every touch of her lips, his muscles tightly clenched. She looked up into his eyes, and pulled at the waist of his pants. Tharsas rose up off the bed, and let her pull them down. She slid off the bed to one knee, removing his shoes, and then removed his pants.

When she looked up at him this time, he could feel her warm breath kissing his manhood. She stood back up and unhooked the first button on her dress.

Tharsas watched her, his breathing slow and labored. A chill shot through his body when she shrugged the dress off her shoulders, and revealed her breasts. Seeing them from a distance had given Tharsas no real sense of them. Her small, dark nipples were erect, and surrounded by a slightly lighter brown oval that blended gently into her full breasts. Colette pushed the gown past her hips, and allowed it to pool to the floor, revealing her panties. The final bit of cloth covering her was puffy from something between it and her skin.

She noticed the curious glance – and color leapt into her face, spreading down to her breasts. "I-it is my time of the month," she said shyly.

"I want to see you – to touch you," Tharsas replied to her unspoken question, and fears that he would lose his passion upon learning she was within her cycle.

"The heat comes upon me with every changing of the moon, and I cannot bear it. It consumes me, and you have likewise consumed me since my last cycle. I need your touch. I cannot sate the need, no matter how I touch myself," Colette pleaded – placing her hand on his cheek, and letting every ounce of her need flow into her eyes.

Tharsas leaned forward, kissing over her navel. He then slid his thumbs in the waist of her panties, and started to pull them slowly down from her hips. Colette watched him as he revealed her bare-shaven sex, pulling her panties down past her knees, and letting them fall, to pool at her feet. She stepped out of them, kicking them – and the ruddy stained pad within – under the bed.

Tharsas reached out and cupped her sex in his hand. Colette emitted a warbling sigh, and closed her eyes tight as he touched her. She opened her eyes when she felt his hands move to her waist, guiding her toward the bed.

She sat down on the bed – trepidation and anticipation both surging high within her. A gentle push against her shoulders instructed her to lie down, and she did so, the desire she saw in his eyes washing away her worries.

Tharsas rose to his knees and leaned over her, pressing his lips to hers in a hard, hungry kiss. The burning heat in Colette's loins spreading out, becoming the warm glow of anticipation she always felt when she knew her aching need would soon be given release. As his lips left hers, he lifted one knee, and straddled her body. Colette looked down and shivered as she saw his engorged manhood so close to her nether lips.

Tharsas moved backward, straightening over his knees, and then lowered his body down, supporting his weight on one elbow. He cupped her left breast in his free hand, running a fingertip over the pebbled flesh of the tip, while he suckled her right nipple between his lips.

Colette gasped, and her back arched in ecstasy, as his hands and mouth offered her the first true taste of the mysteries between man and woman. Her mound rose up to him, and she cold feel his erection throbbing against her sex, as he teased her breasts – fanning her passion even higher.

Tharsas marveled in the feeling of her body surrendering to him, begging for him. It was so different than when Lavina took him, and even from those few times when he had let his hands roam over another woman of his own will. Her breasts moved slightly under his ministrations with each deep breath she took, and shook when shudders passed through her body. Each time she quivered, her mound would rise up to him, causing his manhood to throb and twitch, demanding to be inside her.

He released her nipple from his lips and looked at her. Colette's eyes opened, and he could see within them the same ecstasy and wonder he felt. A need so strong it could not be ignored swelled up within him. He needed to taste her of his own will – to put his lips on her because he wanted to – and feel her reach her peak on his tongue. He needed a counterpoint to Lavina shoving her pussy into his face, scratching him with her stiff hairs, and smothering him.

Tharsas levered back up above her, and started to move down her body, kissing her skin softly as he moved, his goal drawing ever nearer.

"Tharsas..." Colette started to protest, feeling uncomfortable with what she believed he was about to do, because she was bleeding. The protest melted away into nothingness before the surge of need that exploded within her, as he placed a kiss upon her mound just above her nether lips. His hot breath washed over her sex, causing her to shiver uncontrollably.

He hovered over her sex, drinking in the sight of her. Shaven bare, he could see ever crease and crevice of her folds – the pink line between them shimmering with wetness that was tinged slightly with crimson. For just a moment, he hesitated – unsure about putting his mouth on her in light of her cycle. Then the scent of her arousal – so close – overwhelmed him, and he lowered his face to taste her.

Colette released a sharp, squeaking gasp as he lips touched her, kissing her nether lips as softy as he had first kissed the lips on her face. Then his tongue slipped between her folds, and inside her, causing her whole body to stiffen for a moment. Her legs parted wide of their own violation, allowing him better access to her.

Tharsas moaned as his tongue swirled within her. The scent of her arousal was like a fog in his mind. Her bittersweet taste, accentuated with a metallic tang, drove him to plunge his tongue deep inside her, seeking more.

His soft tongue, so different from her fingers, plunging inside of her and washing over her was the only thing in Colette's universe. Tingles flowed through her body in waves, the warmth in her loins increasing steadily to the familiar bonfire of passion that preceded her release. This time, she was not in control of that stimulation, and Tharsas held her there in that perfect place of ecstasy.

Tharsas let his tongue flicker over her bud, causing Colette to yelp in pleasure. Despite how much he hated Lavina, some small part of him was glad that she had instructed him in how to pleasure her this way, because his heart swelled feeling Colette responding so strongly to his touch.

As Tharsas' tongue began to tantalize her pleasure nub with ever-increasing frequency, Colette felt a throbbing pleasure begin to form deep within the hot glow between her legs. With each pulse, it swelled larger, mingling with the heat, and causing her to gasp. Her hips rocked upward with each swelling, and her pulse pounded in her ears.

Then, the building pressure within her surged, making her feel as if she would burst. Her back arched up off the bed, and she grasped her breasts in her hands, whimpering from the almost painful swell of pleasure.

Then the bubble burst.

A scream tried to burst from her, but her throat would allow only a warbling, high-pitched croak to escape at first. When her pleasure finally gained voice, it was as a loud, musical sigh. Her back dropped to the bed, and her bottom rose up from it, pressing her sex against Tharsas' wonderful mouth. Her hands found his head, holding him against her, as jolts of pleasure shot up and down her spine.

Tharsas moaned around her bud, which was suckled between his lips, as he tasted the warm flow of her juices washing over his tongue. He released her clit, and lapped up her flow. After a few moments the sounds of her breathing – fast, broken, and labored – caused him to pull away from her.

Colette fought to bring air into her lungs. Her orgasm still held her tight in its grip, refusing the let her go. Just as she thought her heart would burst, and her lungs collapse, her climax snapped like an overstretched rope, and released her. Her bottom fell heavily to the bed and she gasped – sucking in a deep, welcome breath.

Tharsas wiped her juices from his face, bringing them to his lips as he watched Colette come down from her peak. Her body writhed and rocked before him, her head lolling beyond her control. When at last her eyes opened, a smile of dreamy wonder crept onto her face.

"I have never felt anything so wonderful, my love," Colette sighed, and then quivered as another little surge of pleasure rolled through her body.

A painful throb from his manhood caused Tharsas to rise up and press it against his belly, closing his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Colette looking intently where his hand lay. He removed it and she shuddered.

Colette looked up into his eyes. "Show me what it is to know a man," she whispered.

If Tharsas were not already aching to be enveloped within her, those words would have instantly caused him to be so. Colette pulled a pillow under her, rising up so that she could see over her breasts, and parted her legs wide. Tharsas moved forward, feeling somewhat unsure, because he had never been in a position to be in control before.

Colette watched him as he moved forward, her eyes locked on his cock, as it drew closer to her. At first, Tharsas attempted to penetrate her by positioning his hips, but had little success in finding the part of her labia that way. Lavina always guided him with her hand, and Tharsas reached down to do so. Holding his erection straight before him and watching, he managed to press the helmet of his cock against Colette's nether lips.

Colette gasped. At last, she was on the verge of feeling what she had dreamed of so many times. Tharsas pushed his hips forward, wiggling his cock slightly to help it slide between her lips. Colette watched, fascinated, as the swollen head passed between her lips, and entered her.

Tharsas sighed as he felt her velvety smoothness wrap around him. She was so warm – and so wet. His passion took over, and he started to push inside her, needing to be completely enveloped in her tight canal.

Colette stiffened as he pressed forward, and let out a sharp, "Oh!"

Tharsas stopped moving immediately, "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

Colette smiled and said, "I'm okay. You are just so big my love – it stings a little. Be gentle with me, Tharsas."

He nodded and started to push again – slower and with less force this time. He rocked his hips, pulling back slightly, then pressing inside deeper, slowly burying his cock in her tightly clinging depths. Colette was breathing hard, little whimpers escaping her as he filled her. There was pain in the sound, but also a great deal of pleasure.

With a final push, Tharsas' jewels pressed up against Colette, his erection now squeezed tight between her walls along its entire length. Colette moaned and said, "You feel so good inside me."

"You feel so good wrapped around me," He gasped back.

"Make love to me," Colette moaned to him.

Tharsas withdrew from her deeps slowly, her lips clinging to him as if trying to keep him inside her. His shaft was coated in her ruddy tinged juices, glistening in the faint light of the room. He pushed back inside her just as slowly, delighting in the feeling of her walls caressing his member.

Tharsas began to rock his hips in this steady rhythm, not wanting to hurt her, and also fascinated by how much different this gentle lovemaking felt compared to Lavina's violent bouncing upon him. His eyes closed, and he became lost in the feeling – warmth rising to his cheeks and chest, as he penetrated her with measured thrusts.

Colette's eyes were closed as well, and she too could sense nothing except the warm pleasure filling her, even as his hard manhood did. Her finger rubbed in slow circles over her clitoris, though she did not even remember moving her hand down to the bud.

Time lost all meaning as they drifted in building arousal. She fit him like a glove, as if they were made for each other. Tharsas' speed increased, even though he had not consciously done so. His body was simply reacting to the unbelievable feeling of being caressed by her sex. Colette's fingers were also circling faster. They both gasped quietly each time he penetrated her and withdrew.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers