Ebony in The Jewel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
68 Followers

"But Jaza, you shouldn't speak such sacrilege," Meyani said, lightly brushing her finger along the underside of his cock.

"Nonsense, the gods care about veneration, but not superstition. Maiden's Rite is just to fulfill superstition. After your initiation, you'll learn how the gods are truly venerated. It takes more than simply rubbing your pussy along the edges of a stone naga's hips."

Meyani glanced about, again looking right through Ebony. "But then, if its so dangerous up here..."

Jaza shrugged. "Didn't you know? Neshali is my cousin." He reached for the naga.

"Jaza!" Meyani almost screamed, leaping back into the spot Ebony had held a mere fraction of a second ago.

'Just get to your fuck and get away,' Ebony thought. The fluid from the vial the witch had given her was as far up her cunt as she could squirt it in the moment she'd had before they'd come up the trapdoor. If it managed to drip out and onto anything else, the shadow about her would be gone and she'd have to kill them or face capture.

Jaza touched the naga. It flinched, but then remained still. He took the egg like jewel out and said, "wanna try it out?" touching it to Meyani's nether lips.

"By the gods Jaza, you gave me such a fright I'm just dripping... But, but that would be forbidden. Only the high priestess can the insert the jewel."

"I know, I know, relax. Here," he put the jewel into a bowl set in the floor in front of the naga. "She's harmless now, and will remain so until I put the jewel back."

Meyani turned away from Jaza and faced out the window Ebony had climbed in through, bending at the waist with her legs spread just enough apart to give a clear sight of her welcoming pussy. Even Ebony wanted to sink her lips into that. "Oh just look at the beauty of our city Jaza. I don't know how the sailors can ever say Simea is grander. The estates here; I'd love to play in those gardens."

"I've another garden in mind for play," Jaza said, pressing his cock against Meyani's slit.

'I just bet you do,' Ebony thought, as she watched the deacon sink himself into the acolyte. The woman gave a sigh as her male lover grunted and the two of them set about the business of fucking to the open sky and the view of the city below. 'I guess I didn't need to worry about being spotted from below if this sort of thing is routine,' Ebony thought.

Ebony looked to the jewel. Now was her chance. But how far would she get before they noticed it was gone. Or she could push them both off the ledge with almost perfect ease right now. They were certainly distracted enough. Meyani was gripping the windowsill and shoving her bare bum back into Jaza as he thrust his cock into her from behind. She was glancing out to the city below, he was kneading her very large bosom, almost as much as a witch would tend to have, and smelling her hair.

Despite the ease of sex Ebony had seen throughout Eros, there was still quite the abundance of hidden rendezvous, romantic affairs, and lusty secrets. You could fuck anyone nearly anywhere, but it was still better to have that special someone or someones and that spot that made it truly wonderful.

It would be a shame to toss these two to their end in such a moment. Ebony was no killer, she only did that when she was forced to. She thought about what else she might be able to pull from her bag of tricks. Something the witch had said about the vial. About bringing others into the shadow to be lost for a while. Carefully, trying not to make a sound and not to spill a drop, she slipped a finger into her pussy to wet it with the combination of the witch's concoction and her own desire on seeing the sex act before her.

Nothing. The enchantment hiding her did not break. She got her finger out, and still, she remained hidden. She wouldn't have long to act; as long as it took for that finger to dry. Ebony got down on the ground and slid under Jaza's legs, looking straight up at the sight of his dick sliding into Meyani's pussy in a steady lover's rhythm. If Ebony's guess was right, timing would be everything. She had to catch him on just the right stroke. Ebony carefully rose her finger up close to the underside of Jaza's pumping dick.

Her breath caught, noticing a bit of her black makeup smeared onto her finger. But the juice was drying, and she only had seconds. This new position might make some of the rest of it run out of her cunt, down the crack of her ass, and spill onto the floor. If that happened, the charm would break.

There! She darted her finger up and quickly dabbed the underside of his cock right before he slid himself home once again into Meyani.

Ebony's charm broke and she popped into view. Jaza jumped in alarm for a second noticing something big and dark was below him and touching his cock, but he didn't have time to act. He faded out, taking Meyani with him. Caught in a charm not of their own making, they would be bound in confusion for a good while. Ebony was not exactly sure. Either they would become unaware of their surroundings and fuck until exhaustion took them and they fell to the floor asleep, or they would be trapped into some shadow existence until the juices of their love making managed to dry. Either way could take hours. But the idea had worked, and they would not be harmed once it was over.

The witch had warned her Ebony of two things. First, that others could follow her into hiding in the shadow if they were in her pussy while she was under the charm, but that if she brought someone with her on purpose they might together be lost for a spell. The effect could make them as unaware of the world as the world was of them.

The witch had told her that letting it out of her cunt and onto anything but herself would break her out of shadow. What she had guessed at was that she might be able to do this and put that someone else into shadow at the same moment, by sending it into another willing pussy engaged in sex with someone other than herself without actually putting it there herself. A risky guess, but it seemed to match the riddled way the witch's magic had worked.

And it turned out her guess had been right.

Ebony looked around, noticing the jewel lying harmlessly in the bowel set into the floor. "Thank you, Jaza, for being a lusty bastard. I'm glad I don't have to learn how to fight a stone Naga. The real thing's tough enough," Ebony whispered. Though the real one, well, that had been in an arena in Yasar with a whole lot of gooey mud and dildos rather than knives. Losing that fight had been more fun that what the combatant before her got for winning, even if it did mean not getting any of the winning coin purse. Still, naga's could put up a serious fight and once that tail got around you, the tip could go just about anywhere and there wasn't much you could do about it other than enjoy the ride.

"Stop musing, grab the jewel, and get your ass out of here," Ebony told herself. She casually reached down and picked up the jewel. There was really only one place to hold it, and that wasn't her coin purse. Still it was a bit big to put up there, and finding a man who wouldn't notice that thing while his cock was sliding in an out would be the real challenge in all of this.

Getting down the tower was a much easier affair than getting up. Sometimes this was the rough part. She guessed that nobody would be on the stairs and that quite possibly, Jaza had left that magical sand door at the bottom open in order to make it easier for Meyani to come and go. With the Priestess Neshali the door had been opening and closing right with the passing of her body, caressing her skin in sand as she went. That wouldn't work if you wanted to bring your fuck-bunny through.

The guess had proved correct. Ebony all but casually strolled out of the tower, taking only care to ensure the grounds were empty before slipping out into the gardens, over a mini wall, and into the streets below. Sure, she could have strolled out through the open pathway at the front of the temple, but that would risk exposure while she was still covered in charcoal and had her black lipstick smearing over both sets of lips, above and below. That sort of thing led to questions.

The streets were empty enough that she made it to a shower by the aqueducts and managed to rinse off before anyone saw her. Returning to her inn involved only one late night sailor too limp dicked to get it in. Which was unfortunate as he was drunk enough that he might have missed the jewel and she could have been done with Eros right then and there.

After three years of journey to find what she needed, one drunk sailor might have been all she needed to leave this crazy world.

Stumbling into the common room of the inn, Ebony began to muse on that. Leave; and then what? What would she be returning to? She was an Outsider, but what sort of world did she come from? Was she human there? Did she still have her beautiful black skin and wonderful blond hair? Was she fit, fast, limber? Did she get fucked with near constant abandon? Was she even naked? She'd met an Outsider once long ago who claimed it was possible to not be naked. She could barely fathom the horror of having her pussy covered. And what if she didn't even have a pussy, what if she was a man, or a really smart bug, or who knew what...

All this struggle to leave, and yet she had no idea where she going, not even if she wanted to really get there.

Eros had frightened her cunt dry as a rock when she first woke up three years past. She'd been lying naked in a field and the first thing that happened was a big green guy with sharp teeth and a huge bloody sword stood over her dangling a monster cock inches from her vision. His only words had been "this one's still alive," followed by a glance over his shoulder. After a good scream, she'd found him the charming and handsome fellow, with some amazing skill in the use of his dick. A trait common among goblins. But still, those first moments. All the bodies of people around her and that sword. It took some time to learn that her first impressions that he had wanted to eat her wasn't right. He didn't want to eat her; so much as he had thought it a dandy idea to eat her out. She'd learned two things in those first few days, Eros was a dangerous place, but friend and foe were not as obvious as skin nor even species.

Ebony carefully took the jewel out of her pussy, making sure to avoid being seen at what she was up too. Way too many nights of being buggered in her sleep, waking up to find a cock in one end or the other, and she knew she couldn't risk whatever this jewel would do for her happening until she was awake.

Not if she was actually, after all of this work, having second thoughts about going home. Well, she was starting to think this world was really home. With all its faults and all its color.

Private rooms in an inn were a luxury only the nobility and mages ever saw. Nobility because well, they were above common folk and it wouldn't do to go sexing one up without knowing who they were first. Mages well, it was more that nobody wanted to be caught sleeping in sight of a mage's spells. It was more rude -not- to fuck a mage given the opportunity. However they also often demanded privacy for their magical workings, and it was better to not be around when that stuff was up.

So Ebony merely found a spot on the floor of the sleeping room, took a mat down from the shelf, unrolled it, and laid herself down curled up in the tangled mess of men and women. People in Eros generally let strangers sleep before slipping a cock into them or otherwise trying to get a little morning relief going, but with Ebony's exotic looks in the West, men often got a little too excited to wait. Quite often since coming from the islands, in just about every port she'd been in here, she'd wake at some point to find a dick sliding in and out of her. If she was tired or in her cramps, a simple push would end it, otherwise it was often a pleasant way to begin a day.

But no such opportunity came to her that night.

Ebony awoke with a splash of ice cold water that burned her skin. Cold was an unusual sensation in any land in Eros occupied by people. Naked people died in places that were cold. She was chained down in a circular room that had the feeling of being slightly underground.

Jaza was standing in front of her, his cock slightly limp and glistening from recent sex. He was tossing the jewel from hand to hand. Priestess Neshali was beside him on his right with a blue glow about her and fresh jism splattered on her oversized bosom. She was a freshly charged mage, the most dangerous kind.

Ebony's right arm was stretched away from her body and held in place by tight chains. She could flex her finger but move no more. She didn't like what she saw when she looked over to it. A living naga; like the muddy sex fiend kind she'd fought in Yasar. This one was also female, but had a mean look in her eyes, and held a blue crystal scimitar that gave off a faint glow of its own. A mage-forged crystal weapon.

That could mean only one thing. This naga was a woman who could do injury that couldn't be healed. And she was looking at Ebony's hand.

"An actual thief..." Jaza said. "What a novel concept. I suppose you have something to do with me fucking Meyani into exhaustion the other night?"

"Other night?" Ebony said, it couldn't have been more than a few hours.

"You've been here for a few days, thief. Don't try to remember, you never will. I'm afraid that's just ow the magic goes on that one," Neshali said.

There was no point denying it with Neshali there. "How did you find me?" Ebony asked.

"Shall I cut her now, or must we really play at this?" the naga said.

"Relax, we have plenty of time, and I'm curious. I've never met an actual thief before," Neshali said. "Did you really think something like this could go somewhere without us feeling it? Smelling it, knowing where it was?"

"I..." Ebony began. She really hadn't given that any thought at all. She'd just planned to insert the thing, get a fuck, and be gone. Ebony had been amazingly clueless about thinking over how the darned thing worked. It was just supposed to be some ancient relic from the golden age, and the witch's had told her it could send her home. "I just needed it to go..."

"Away? Back to the Outside you mean? Silly girl, there's no leaving this world, whatever gave you the notion?" Jaza casually intoned, flipping the jewel back and forth.

"Your jewel is spoken of in the library in Yasar. The mages there say it holds the key to accessing the Outside," Ebony said. Why lie to a mage. Ebony had long ago learned that the game was best played by using as much truth as one could get away with using. Add only a minor lie around the edges to flip what it all added up to.

"Yasar? The imperial city? That's half a world away, they know of us there?" Jaza asked. She just might have them now, Jaza and Neshali were starting to look actually curious.

"Of course," Ebony said.

"Don't lie to me, you been following fragments of legends haven't you, after one tiny hint in Yasar?" Jaza gave her a wicked grin. Ebony knew she should have followed her own advice, and just told him what he'd just said rather than trying to play to their provincial egos.

"Yes... but its all led to that jewel, and..." Ebony started, but she wasn't sure where to go from there.

"Let me guess, the classic tale, put it in your pussy, just as we have done for generations, and get fucked to have your wishes granted," Neshali said.

"Well, almost, I had to find someone who didn't know the jewel was in me, even while we fucked," Ebony said.

Jaza held up the jewel, "You'd have to have a giant's cunt or put a pixie's cock in you to pull that one off..."

"Yeah well, I figured I'd get to that part after I had the jewel," Ebony said.

"It wouldn't have worked you know..." Neshali said. "Really, a very pointless plan you see."

"You imagine yourself wiser than the library at Yasar, that a relic of the golden age couldn't have such power?" Ebony said. If she was going to get done in, there was no point in not correcting them.

"Oh no, no, no..." Neshali chuckled. "That's not it at all... I have every faith that the record in Yazar is quite correct on the matter and the sages you've dealt with in your journeys have been very wise to tell you what they did."

"So then..." Ebony started.

"Let you use it? No... I don't think so," Neshali stated.

"You see, if this actually was the Jewel of Desire, it might just work, and there'd be no harm in that. But..." Jaza flicked his wrists, tossing the jewel into the air. Rather than fall, the egg shaped jewel changed form, becoming a seagull and flying over to peck at the palm of Ebony's right hand, as if she'd been holding fish there.

"I don't understand, the magic to transform that would be..." Ebony started. Neshali and the naga looked from Jaza to Ebony and gave away smiles of barely concealed laughter.

"Quite beyond mortal power, if that bird had ever been the Jewel of Desire. But you see, you're too late by a good ten generations," Neshali laughed.

Ebony noticed Jaza's dick begin to rise, the tale was getting to the part of this he liked. "Many generations ago the ancestor of my clan, a distant grandmother to Neshali, was locked in a terrible feud with her sister. This land was but a tiny fishing village, special only in its possession of that ancient relic. And the two sisters only finished their fight when one of them tried to use the jewel to do just what your legend says, and send the other to the Outside."

Neshali stepped over and began to stroke Jaza's dick, getting to rise to full mast. "Your ancestor of course," Ebony said, glancing at the seagull.

"Not my ancestor; Neshali's, and not necessarily hers." Jaza stated.

"Aren't you cousins?" Ebony watched Neshali stroking Jaza's cock.

Neshali laughed, "no thief, he's my guardian. It's just easier to tell people we're cousins. As my guardian I let him use my pets." Neshali glanced at the naga, who in turned scowled back at her in controlled rage.

Neshali continued. "I couldn't say which one tried to do it, only which one it got. Obviously, whichever of them survived raised a child that would be the next step of our clan, but her own or her sister's?"

Jaza shrugged and added; "nevertheless, the magical battle did away with one of them, and that one took the Jewel with her, to the Outside I would guess. Since that time, the village jewel has just been a tool to focus our magic, a simple charm applied to a coastal creature to bind it and give my mistress's line a tool to please the peasants."

Ebony stared between Neshali and Jaza, they had to be kidding. "To be honest, I'd... well, I was having second thoughts about using it..." Neshali knelt down and took Jaza's dick into her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down.

"Not a very wise thief to steal something you have no intentions towards," Jaza said.

Neshali pulled Jaza's cock out of her mouth to lick the head and underside. Then she glanced at Ebony and with a yawn declared; "enough of this... I'm bored of you..." Jaza looked at the naga and nodded.

For her part, the naga was practically dripping with anticipation. Naga scaling ended just before the genitals, or, put another way, they looked like oddly colored humans from head down to cunt or cock, but snake scales began on their tails down from there, and the anus was in front below by a hand length.

This one's pussy was glistening in anticipation of inflicting unbearable harm and pain to Ebony. She'd met the sort before that reveled in cruelty. Rare creatures, but in Ebony's line of work you'd meet them from time to time. She wondered if the villagers knew this woman lived among them. Then she noticed something else, this naga bore an uncanny resemblance to the statue she'd taken that fake jewel from.

tenyari
tenyari
68 Followers