Ebony in The Jewel of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
68 Followers

Neshali flicked her hand and turned away, Jaza's dick bumping her cheek. "You're done, thief. Take her hand away now."

Ebony winced, imagining what was only seconds away.

The naga raised her sword, flicked out a snake like tongue, and flexed powerful muscles to give it her best shot.

The sword began its unbearable decent towards Ebony's hand.

A fleeting thought, Ebony considered, "forget the jewel, I should have taken that sword, just think of the coins I could fetch for that with an Islander witch."

The sward was about to connect, and possibly forever take Ebony's right hand with it.

Neshali paused and flicked a finger, and a flash of red stopped the sword a hair's width away from Ebony's wrist. "Oh... never mind that... come to think of it, I could use a thief. Have you ever been to the north? I'm sending Meyani to study there."

The naga hissed in frustration, sheathing its sword angrily and slowly turning to stone.

Ebony grinned through a bead of sweat dripping past her lips. She stood freely as the bonds holding her disappeared. Grabbing Jaza's cock and guiding it to her cunt she said; "As a matter of fact, I was thinking of going there next... I've never met a dragon before." As Neshali watched they fucked fast and hard to seal the deal.

------------------------------------------------------

Ebony: Human Female

This character may be used by others in their stories if the guidelines below are followed.

Physical:

An exotic beauty with a tall graceful athletic body, night black skin, and bleach blond hair often kept into pigtails or cut short. Add to this a nice inviting pink clit nearly always poking out from between her bare nether lips, the hood pierced with a charming little golden loop to match the ones in the prominent nipples crowning her small teats. Ebony wore little more than her birthday suit. Just two garters on each leg with knives in them, the piercings and the hair bands, and a small coin pouch on the garter of her right thigh. Otherwise, from head toe tip, she is a barefoot naked beauty with come hither pink eyes and pouty fuck-me mouth.

Personality:

Ebony has a thin moral compass. She will kill and steal without much guilt, but considers herself generally above killing. She is rather casual about having few cares beyond adventure and the next fuck. A classic sword and sorcery naked heroine, her idea of a line between good and evil is unclear at best. Ebony will think her plans through and take a careful approach to planning a job to avoid having to kill anyone, but often forgets some critical detail due to her lack of understanding of some things a native born person of Eros would intuit.

Sexuality:

Ebony is bisexual and open to any species she can see a general human aspect to. She would not care for centaurs, wolf-men, or cat-men.

Origin:

Ebony is an Outsider, from some other world. Like most Outsiders she has forgotten the truth of where she came from and what sort of world it was. She can only remember that it was somewhere else.

Social Status:

Vagabond, Mercenary, Hireling, freewoman. She is without status and without wealth. Any coin she makes is quickly spent on high living or getting to the next adventure.

Skills:

Ebony is an Olympic quality gymnast, a master climber, and a good thief. If it is possible for a human being to climb, ebony can. She can pick possessions from people, move about with stealth, and when needed she is rather handy with her collection of knives.

Companions:

None in particular. She might adopt some for an adventure or two, but does not keep permanent attachments.

Adversaries:

Like companions, her adversaries are episodic.

Tips:

She is best used in short 'comic book' like stories.

Ebony goes to X

Ebony and the X of Y

Ebony does X

etc...

Think of pulp like short fantasy stories.

------------------------------------------------------

Ebony's story is a part of the Eros Shared World (Eros), a project I'm looking for help on writing stories for.

Eros is:

- a fantasy genre world.

- It is a naked world. Mostly islands and small continents. The north gets too cold to live in. The south ends in a giant wall of fire.

- Only women can be mages.

- Magic is prevalent, and comes from sex and sex energy. Male cum gives the most energy, more if vaginal

- Mages cannot read and are very superstitious

- Mages are very busty, but don't suffer back pain or extreme sag due to their magic

- Mages live about five times longer than others, and only show age in their last year of life.

- Mages always have a guardian: an enchanted, usually male person who becomes doubly strong and fast, cannot be cut, is very hard to kill, takes injury like a "video game character" (as in fully capable until injury harms them enough to overcome the magic), and is magically forced to be loyal to their mage. They age at the same rate as the mage they serve.

- The world is mostly human, but not fully so. Others species should be mythic and not RPG, and not copyrighted.

- Material held by a commercial copyright elsewhere may not be used.

- All characters must be of adult age. Children don't exist.

- Birth requires magical help, with babies "born" as a 'seed' that is planted and cared for by mages until an 'adult' emerges some years later. Some variation on this for nomadic people.

The stories must follow some basic rules to participate:

- All erotic scenes in the stories must be consensual.

- All erotic scenes must be between sentient and anatomically compatible creatures.

- All fiction for the setting must be non-commercial for the entire story.

- Once a story is written for Eros it cannot be revoked for private publication elsewhere. It will always remain in the Eros community. World of Eros stories may never be sold.

- Fanfic of outside sources brought into the Eros world is prohibited.

Eros stories may not feature:

* anything violating the rules of this website

* mind control for sex

* scat / yellow showers

* sexual or sexualized torture

* sexual humiliation as a strong theme

* sexual mutilation (normal piercing, like a nipple or clit ring, is allowed)

Contact me if you would like to get involved / work together writing stories here in this genre.

tenyari
tenyari
68 Followers