All Comments on 'Ebony Sales Woman Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!! Chapter 1 & 2 are on fire, but we want more :)

Chapter 1 was smoking and chapter 2 is on fire, love the way the series is going and the passion of the players. You are a great writer, lots of raw talent and I can only ask and hope for more! Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

part 3 should introduce them to anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Cynthia is playing big game on Don. She has a good story and has convinced Don she is real not a pro. She will take him for big bucks.

GuyJDGuyJDover 9 years ago
HOT STORY!

I agree with one of the readers. Cynthia have an interesting game going. I think we're all anxious to read of Don finally having an orgasm of his own. Therefore, Part 3 should include Don's erection lasting the entire time and finally cumming inside of her, probably even impregnating Cnthia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jez

Ignore the knot heads who try to tell you what to write. You're doing great without their input.

Thanks for another great read.

Warren

KJay15KJay15over 5 years ago
Not what I thought

Thought this would be a romance or something, it's just about two cheating peices of shit, shame the husband didn't find them and shoot them. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BWWM!

Nothing quite like black/brown woman white man sex, too bad there’s so little of it. Been chucking my Panamanian husband with my 52 year old Swedish lover for 3 years now. I’m a full bodied Latina with big breasts, hips and thighs. My husband and I are in our mid thirties and we’re both amazed at my stud’s sexual creativity, stamina and oh yeah, don’t believe everything you hear, cock size.......his 8 fat inches dwarfs my husband. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally awesome story love Cynthia and Don, hope to read more of their stories. Hope their love is true and progressives and that they leave their spouses.

Waiting for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES