Ebony Sales Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers

"I can get dressed and go get us something to eat?" She offered. "I saw an oriental restaurant on the corner. Making love makes me hungry!"

While Cynthia was gone I stripped the bed and started the wash, making a note to be sure to put the sheets into the dryer before I left. I noted the time. We were almost 3 hours in.

I remained nude and was sitting plates on the counter when Cynthia returned. She placed a bag full of food on the counter, walked over to one of the fabric chairs. I watched her as she removed her clothes once more.

She joined me in the narrow space of the small kitchen and we embraced and kissed passionately for a long moment.

"You have a gorgeous ass woman." I praised.

"Is that what you like best?" She queried teasingly.

"Oh hell no!" I replied. "You are a total package of loving machine. But I love looking at your ass."

"We had better eat before you feel the need to stick this thing in me again." She said, reaching to toy with my stiffening erection with her fingers.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her and played with her breasts and ass as she put the food onto the plates.

"Would you pour us some wine?" She asked.

"If I must." I replied.

As we ate, I asked about her parents and brother. I discovered that her parents had her late in life, very protective of her when she was young and she was a 22-year-old Virgin when she married. She had admitted that as a young woman she had looked at her nude body in the mirror often and knew her light, mocha colored skin, height and well proportioned female attributes indeed made her special, as her parents had told her constantly. They accepted her marriage but were not overly impressed with her husband though he was an officer.

"How do you feel about us Cynthia?" I queried. "What we are doing."

"I still can't believe the first time." She explained. "I really didn't need the money but I never had any extra money to spend on myself. That's why I was working and still am. Then, my brother has his problems. The money you are giving me is not going entirely to my brother. I'll give some to my parents. I give my parents most of what I make. But to answer your question, I like sex and I was actually going to suggest we meet whether you gave me the money or not. I had been denying my desires for a number of weeks. You're a nice man Don and I feel comfortable with you. You did not make me feel like a whore the first time or now."

I was standing by the large un-curtained windows while Cynthia was cleaning up the kitchen.

"I suppose it's about time." I said. "I have really enjoyed our time together."

"Are you throwing me out?" She queried in a teasing tone. "Can't you be tempted to give me a little bit more peter? I don't think you'll be able to turn down what I have in mind."

"Lead on sweet cheeks!" I answered, turning to see her standing by the bedroom door smiling at me.

I watched her knee herself onto the plastic covered bed, placing her knees very close to the edge of the bed. She widened her stance bringing her belly close to the bed offering me an unbelievable view of her pussy.

"Take a deep breath. I bet you can smell this thing can't you?" She asked seductively. "This female's in heat."

"Yes. I can smell it!" I assured her.

My cock was rock hard once more. I moved in close behind her and looked down as I positioned my cock to her and pushed gently. She wiggled her ass and pushed towards me and we coupled.

"Damn woman! Your pussy is so fucking good!"

I began to pump into her with a moderate rhythm, my hands holding her hips.

For long minutes, I concentrated on the feeling of my cock slipping in and out of her tight pussy and her soft moans.

I became conscious of her left arm slipping beneath her, knowing she was probably going to please herself. Still I continued my moderate rhythm.

"You don't have to be gentle with me!" She said lustfully after minutes of fingering her clit. "I want it hard! YES! Harder!"

I began to slam against her ass sending my cock deep into her. Her yelps caused me concern but I wasn't going to stop or ease my hammering stabs until she called uncle. I was soon panting with each sharp jab of my cock into her.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She begged in barely intelligible words.

I was like a man possessed. I stared at her lovely brown ass is I relentlessly hammered it.

Long, long minutes passed and my back was beginning to tire. The stress of suppressing my back pain was bringing about my worst fear. The pill was losing its effectiveness and so was my cock.

"Aw hell!" I moaned, as my cock lost its firmness, barely able to remain inside of her.

"No no! It's all right! It doesn't matter!" She reassured me in a loving tone as she moved forward and rolled to her back spreading her legs, beckoning me to her.

Her beckoning arms and lovely legs spread wide were not beckoning me to fuck her. I knew what she wanted - what she needed.

I clambered to put my face to her pussy. She sighed a sigh of relief as my tongue found her clit. I slipped my hands under her ass as she stared down between her legs. I lost myself in pleasing her orally.

Unbelievably, my cock was firming up again.

It took only a few short minutes to bring Cynthia to orgasm. Her body moved like a huge wave flowing over and through her midsection accompanied by a long loud moan of satisfaction.

I felt her body relaxed and I scrambled to move atop her. She understood and reached for my cock putting it to her. I shoved into her quickly and began to fuck her with abandonment.

"Yes baby! Yes! Your cock is so good!" She cooed. "Fuck my ass baby!"

My erection lasted less than a minute before deflating again. I lay atop her feeling totally exhausted and angry at my limp cock.

"Sorry sugar." I apologized.

"Shhhh." Cynthia comforted, hugging me tightly against her. "Don't you do that! You treat me like you care for me and that's all that matters."

For the third time, we showered together touching, kissing and laughing.

We were 40 minutes over our 4-hour agreement but Cynthia seemed ignorant of the fact or didn't care. I hoped for the latter.

I put on my briefs and pants and joined Cynthia in the living area watching her dress.

"If anyone is watching you through binoculars, you're going to give him a heart attack. Are you going to let me see you again?" I queried.

"I was going to ask you the same question?" She returned.

"Good. Just don't let it be so long next time." I offered. "I'm not a rich man but I'm well-off enough to help your parents and you whenever needed."

"Just as long as you know that is not why I want to see you again. If I decide not to travel - I'm not going to Japan. I feel very comfortable with you Don and I think we both need what we have here. You will protect me I know."

"Of course." I assured her.

I knew better than to get overwhelmed by my feelings for Cynthia. She was not mine and I would have to settle for whatever time she gave me. I felt certain I would be the only one.

In the parking garage, I opened her car door for her and we kissed passionately.

"I'll see you soon." I offered rather than a goodbye.

"You will stock up on those pills?" She inquired teasingly.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,111 Followers
12