All Comments on 'Ebony Seduction Ch. 04'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 7 years ago
Great Story

I have read all the chapters so far without commenting. This is a great story and I applaud you for the character development and story construction. Just one thing to ask: please continue because it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I saw chapter 5 waiting... Yet I'm the type that just must read from the first chapter all over again.

Just so i can have the story very fresh in mind when i start the new chapter.

Can't wait now, so off i go to continue this fabulous story of yours.

Much thanks

xo

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I need a cigarette now then a cold shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow! Every Chapters Getting Hotter & Sexyer!!

Hallo Bree,

With your ability as a writer and if you keep writing, I think you could be published.

I also know you may want to write other stories,,, not just these smoking hot lesbian sex stories, I love so much and that is to bad,,, yes..

But until that time I'll keep reading, commenting and voting,,, 5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

Thank-you for sharing another of your lovely stories with us..

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Little conflicting

Great story so far. I just find it conflicting that Pamela has been so hurt from her former lover wanting to date around and then in this chapter she instigates a threesome.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
loved it

Once a story gets this far it can be hard to continue with the same vigour - but you manage it seemingly effortlessly. Loved this.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Well that was unsuspecting, didn’t see that one coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES