All Comments on 'Ebony Seduction Ch. 08'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Yay! Favorite Series

Awe Bree, happy you continued the story but it's short lol and I understand it takes time. I'll be waiting for the next chapter and thank you again. Love the love they have for each other.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

I was wondering when you would write another chapter in this series, please don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
And wedding bells?!!

I'm happy you're continuing with this story. These characters are so real to me. I hope the cliffhanger means another delicious chapter will soon be forthcoming. Thank you Bree!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YES, YES, YES

Simply a lovely story throughout. And I *love* happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm Really, Please Tell Us Your Not Stopping Here?

Hallo Bree,

As I have told you, I love all of your stories they are so honest and beautifully written! I know I've it before, but I'm going to say it again,,, "Ebony Seduction", has a particularly special meaning for me and Jackie, there's so much about your story that we can identify with,,, yes!

Yes, 5-Stars and 5- Hot Wet Orgasms! _ 5&5 all the way, :-) ..

Thank-you for sharing another of your beautiful stories,,, well done love..

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

This story is definitely the type that will pull you in the hawaii trip got me. The lives of the characters are so realistic. Great job!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
So romantic!

Oh this was so perfect - my heart melted.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Yeah, Pixiehoff - it's heart-melting cheese with a fine lesbian flavour.

ker63469ker63469almost 3 years ago

Love it. The proposal brought tears to my eyes

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Awww that’s so sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES