Ebony Seduction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now who's being cruel." I laughed at that as I began to work on her legs. I kept looking at the swell of Keisha's breasts, poking out from underneath her as she turned her music back on. I was getting so turned on at this point. It was like a sweet torture. Such intimate contact with the woman I love but unable to act upon it. Finishing up with her other leg, I coated myself so that I wouldn't burn in the hot Hawaiian sun.

We laid out for a long time, occasionally getting up to jump into the ocean to cool off. Once, I swam under the water and ran my hand under Keisha's bikini bottom, touching her pussy. She retaliated by splashing me as my head crested the water. Finally, it was time for us to go back to the hotel room and get ready to out for the night. As soon as the room door closed behind us, Keisha and I were all over each other. She turned and kissed me hard, slamming me back against the door with the force of her body. I wrapped my arms around her, untying the knots on her bikini top and bottom as I walked her back towards the bed. Pushing her down onto the mattress, I undid the straps of my bikini, letting gravity remove the tiny scraps of cloth from my body. We both paused, just taking in each other's beauty. Then I climbed onto the bed. Our tits mashed together as I kissed her deep. Keisha wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her ankles around my thighs. I could feel her pussy lips touching mine and I began to grind my hips so that our most intimate places rubbed together. I sat up, breaking the kiss and threw my right leg over hers so that I could press my vagina even harder against her body. Keisha's fingers flew to my nipples, rolling and pinching them. I could feel the wetness of our combined juices as both of our orgasms neared. Gasping, I fell forward as our clits rubbed together. My tits were dangling onto Keisha's face and she grabbed the right one, latching onto my nipple with her mouth. She bit down hard and lashed her tongue against my sensitive flesh. That pushed me over the edge. I pressed down as hard as I could against her pussy and coated her crotch with my orgasmic fluids. Keisha screamed into my breast as my orgasm triggered hers. We stayed frozen like that for a second or two before I rolled off her and collapsed on the bed. Both of us were breathing heavily, gazing up at the ceiling while we tried to collect our thoughts.

Eventually Keisha rolled over and kissed me on the lips while squeezing my breast before getting up and running to the bathroom. I just laid there, thinking of what I was going to do tonight. I heard the water start running in the shower and waited a minute to make sure that she wouldn't come out for something before getting off the bed and retrieving the ring from my suitcase. I opened the box one more time, just looking at the symbol of our love before closing it and stashing it deep in my purse. I walked to the bathroom, hopping in the shower. "It's about time you joined me." Keisha said as I took the soap from her hands. I lathered my hands up good and foamy before running them down her back.

"That took a lot out of me, dear." I said as my hands traveled the contours of her body. I cupped each of her ass cheeks, squeezing them softly before I dipped my fingers into the cleft of her backside.

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned as my fingers pressed against her puckered hole. "I feel so sorry for everyone that doesn't have their own personal ass washer." I let out a small gasp and smacked her on the butt before laughing.

"Well, just for that, you now get to wash mine."

"Wait, are you trying to say that this is some sort of punishment?" Keisha asked, giggling as she rubbed her soap covered fingers all over my bottom. Instead of replying, I just placed my hands on the back wall of the shower and relished in the feeling of her hands roaming all over my body.

After we finished washing each other, we both took an hour or so getting ready to go out on the town. I decided on jeans and a white button up with lacy red undergarments and Keisha dressed in a black pleated skirt with a dark blue low cut blouse which showcased her cleavage nicely. Slipping on our shoes, grabbed our purses and headed down to the lobby and out to the car.

I'd like to say that I took the scenic route to the night club but in truth, I got lost for about half an hour or so. But, honestly, it didn't matter. The top was down on the car and Keisha and I were enjoying just looking at the sites of the city that we were in. I was tempted to just follow the road out of town and drive up the mountain to gaze out over the full moon just cresting over the horizon. But, I figured that I didn't want to change my plans and soon located the club. Pulling into the parking lot, I was actually surprised on how full it was, considering it was still relatively early and on a weeknight. Those damn butterflies appeared again in my stomach as Keisha and I headed toward the entrance. After each showing our I.D, we walked in.

The music was a little loud for my taste but, as soon as we entered, Keisha began to bump her hips and snap her fingers in time to the beat. I smiled as I walked behind her, enjoying the sight of her muscled legs walking down the ramp. We found an empty table and a twenty something walked over to us as soon as we sat down and asked us what we would like. Keisha and I both ordered Mai Thais. While I was waiting for the drink, I looked around, trying to take in all of the ambiance. It was nicely furnished with dark mahogany booths, a wide dance floor and beautiful decorations. I spotted Lani, the waitress that had served us at lunch, sitting with a few other girls. I touched Keisha on the arm and motioned over to the ladies to point out that Lani was here tonight. She smiled and said that we should go over. I hesitated a bit before answering, saying that I needed some liquid courage but that I needed to run to the restroom.

Getting up, I walked to the back. Making sure that Keisha wasn't looking my way, I stopped the waitress that was bring us our drinks and told her of my plan. She looked shocked just for a second before giving me a conspiratorial wink and bringing the drinks to the table. I ran to the restroom and freshened up, taking a deep breath while looking at myself in the mirror. This was my last chance to back out. I could just walk out of the bathroom now and have a good time tonight. Honestly, I'd never considered asking someone to marry me in a nightclub in Hawaii. I'd always pictured someone on their bended knee, holding my hand in a fancy restaurant while I blushed and said yes, happy tears pouring down my face. But, the longer life went, the further those dream seemed to be. "Until I met you." I said to myself, an image of Keisha in my mind's eye. That bolstered me and gave me the courage to walk out. The DJ at the back of the club caught my eye and nodded, waiting until I'd walked back to the table to where Keisha was sitting, sipping on her drink. I reached into my purse and pulled out the box. That's when the music stopped abruptly.

Everyone stopped in wonderment at what was occurring. Taking Keisha's hand, I knelt down on the carpeted floor in front of her. Her eyes got enormous at the sight of me kneeling there. A crowd of people had gathered around us. I could feel tears welling in my eyes as I struggled to speak. "Keisha Stuart." I began, my voice the only sound. "Ever since you've come into my life, you have done nothing but make it better. I never thought that I would meet anyone so beautiful, charming, intelligent and full of life as you and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. So please, would you be my wife?"

12