Ebony Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers

At last, I stopped my fingering of her cunt and maneuvered my body so I was laying on my side, our bodies touching. Keisha still had her eyes closed as I ran my hand all over her naked skin. Leaning down, I kissed her on the lips, letting her taste herself on me. She opened her eyes when I pulled back and started caressing my face. "God Jesus, that was incredible. No one has ever made me cum like that Pam." We looked into each other's eyes. I could see a tear fall down her face as she smiled, silently letting me know that everything was okay.

"I'm so glad that you liked it Keisha because now it's time for your test, young lady." She giggled at that as I rolled over onto my back. "I want to see if you learned anything from what I just taught you."

"Yes, Miss Smith." Keisha said as she got to her knees. I maneuvered myself so that my head was on the pillow of clothes. For a time, she just looked at me as if to decide where to start but then she leaned over and started to lick and suck on my tits. First the right and then the left were bathed in her saliva. She pressed the outsides of my breasts so that they formed a cleavage and ran her hot tongue up the valley she had created. I had always loved having my breasts ministered to and soon, I was breathing heavy, a pressure forming in my loins. She raised up, trailing her hands down to my panties. I raised my ass to help her as she pulled them back. My pussy was so wet at this point, the fabric stuck to my skin. Keisha's eyes got big as she gazed at my bald lips. I had kept my pussy clean shaven ever since college and she stared at my crotch. She licked her lips and ran her hand over my mons, causing my breath to catch. Kneeling between my legs, Keisha hesitated for a moment. I opened my eyes to see her looking at my face. Our gazes met as she stuck her tongue out and gave my vagina a nice, slow lick. I moaned as my fingers flew to my nipple, pinching and twisting them. She continued to lick me, picking up speed as my hips bucked up and down. My orgasm was building to a crescendo as my ass again raised into the air, my leg muscles locked in rigor mortis and my pussy clenching down. My juices shot out of my pussy, drenching Keisha with my cum. It seemed to go on forever. One wave crashed down followed by another as she licked my pussy and inner thighs, trying to get as much of my cream down her throat as she could.

Finally, I reached out and pushed her head back as my body crashed to the floor. "No more please." I breathed out, imploring the young woman to stop. I was having a hard time focusing as my head was spinning, probably from lack of oxygen as I lay there, panting on my office floor. I felt Keisha lay down next to me, her head resting on my chest, holding onto me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back and trailing my fingers lightly down her spine.

"So Miss Smith. Did I pass my first test?"

"Oh God girl. You passed with flying colors."

"So, what is lesson two?" I heard eagerness in her voice and smiled to myself.

"Lesson two, young lady, can't be learned here. I would only be able to teach it to you back at my place." Keisha giggled at this and she raised her head, looking into my eyes.

"Well then, Miss Smith. We'd best get dressed and go. I have a feeling that I'm going to learn a lot this weekend."

blondsubles
blondsubles
958 Followers
12