All Comments on 'Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 03'

by WildSong

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think this will be the last chapter for me :/

At bit too much, it's just too hardcore and not in a good way. Keep on writing of course and finish your story. Try softening it up just a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love it just the way it is

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxalmost 9 years ago
Awesome update

Yay I was looking forward for an update! I will admit it this is hard core material but if you don't like this story don't read it. If you're in the non-con section of literotica, don't expect fairytales and romantic candle light. It's going to take progress before you see anything pleasant. I think you're doing a great job writing this story and I'm excited to know more about the character's story and how they develop over the course of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it up!

I'm actually addicted to this series. Thanks for the quick updates!

JayEss90JayEss90almost 9 years ago
Finally a story I actually like

I am thoroughly enjoying your material, but then again I've always been a fan of the dark and dangerous pieces. Looking forward to the next update :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suggest you change the category to "Erotic Horror"

Yes, this is a nonconsent story, but it is with a demon, I suspect most readers of nonconsent expect it to be between humans.

Yourstruly15Yourstruly15almost 9 years ago

I only just found your story and oh my mother fucking god i love this story!! Its intense, rough, hardcore and so fucking hot! Thank you for not senscoring the bad bits. I love how its completely dark and intense. Please keep up the great fanfuckingtastic job!

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 9 years ago
Disagree - this is noncon

I respectfully disagree with the previous commenter about changing cats. There are plenty of amazing stories in this category that aren't between two humans and that certainly is not a requirement. Look at Bloodsong, Sigil, Born to be Bred etc etc etc. In my view if the theme of a story involves noncon it needs to be here. It's far easier for people reading this cat to deal with nonhuman stuff than for people in nonhuman or erotic horror to have to deal with straight up rape.

Anyway I'm also glad the author isn't toning it down. I much prefer bad rough stuff and this is a great example of that. Not everyone wants flowers and butterflies in their noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please.

I don't care what category this story falls under! I just want more. :)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Def non con

And def good bad and dark, just how I like it. Nothing puts me off a story quicker than the abductee going all magic dick on her captor. I like a good fight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving It

This is very well written. I'm enjoying how dark it is and think it fits the non con catogery perfectly.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!!!

Love the story please please please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very compelling

I love the way you write. It's polished enough to qualify as one of the YA novels I used to read many years ago (except it's too effed up to ever fall in the YA category, and that's what I love about it). Thanks for not pulling back or toning it down. Can't wait to see what happens next. :-)

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Really good

I'm enjoying this story so far. A sexy good looking bad guy. A total Dominant..Though not a gentleman Dominant. Wonder if she'll come to enjoy him ? And what he does to her?

I like how its drawn out and not rushed. Great job !

ColddesireColddesireabout 8 years ago
A backbone

I am falling in love with the story , but I think she needs to find a way to fight him . The story wouldn't be worth reading if he keeps wining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous