All Comments on 'Eclipse of the Moon Ch. 05'

by WildSong

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Wow

Dark dark and darker. Just loving the cruel mental manipulations of this monster. Horror at its best.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 8 years ago
Holy fuck

I tried so hard not to like this. I hate brother sister stuff. Like, hate it. I detest degrading name calling. But damn it if this wasn't hot as hell despite these things. This story is just what this genre needs a proper dark scary frightening rape filled romp. Fuck, please write more as fast as you can please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Violence without rhyme or reason

Awful writing. Dark content. Poorly conceived. Badly executed. Get an editor.

magevmagevover 8 years ago
Why does she let it happen?

I cannot understand why she doesn't just kill herself...

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnameover 8 years ago
love it.

i agree with the other comment...this sub needs a good ol fashioned super dark and scary rape romp. please don't let the trolls get you down.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Magev

I assume because she would be stuck with him for eternity. I wonder if an exorcist would help :-)

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Wow

Damn that was dark , by far one of my favorite dark story on this site . Did not see this happening . please don't make us wait long like last time . WE NEED MORE !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot incest action

I was hoping this is where it was going. But doesn't the brother know occult stuff? Won't he find a way to free her from the demon? Then make her fall in love with him the way he obviously is with her. Please update soon!

DarkhimeDarkhimeover 8 years ago
Wow

I look forward to your story. This was so dark but i couldn't stop reading.

Omg idk what to do with myself after reading this cuz i actually liked it and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this story so much!

It's so wonderfully written, and so hot! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What just happened

I did not enjoy the addition of incest this chapter, but I am curious to see where this story goes. Sadly, I don't see how the protagonist is going to want to do anything else but kill herself at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible!

Apparently some people can't read... She's afraid to kill herself because either a) the demon tortures/kills her family or b) she gets stuck in the house with the demon for eternity. She does what the demon says because she's trying to save her family. This has been repeated through every chapter - the demon threatens to maim and torture those closest to her unless she does what he wants.

I figured the brother would be coming in at some point, but honestly didn't expect it to go quite this way. I'm not usually one for brother/sister stuff, but this was a great read!! Every chapter is better than the last, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

tati89tati89over 8 years ago
AMAZING chapter!!!

This chapter was everything!!!! Heartbreak, intense emotions, suspense, scary, and the sex was sizzling hot. I'm not into incest but this chapter somehow worked. Talk about emotionally charged. Anyone else felt hopeless how Angel and Aaron will always try to protect each other even if they self destruct. The only thing is that now I'm worried where Angel will end up. She's so broken already, and now she's shattered... :`(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, I did see it coming

right from the moment Daemon mentioned the possibility in the beginning. I was half-hoping you wouldn't go in that direction though and focus more on Daemon and Angel's development instead.

I also hope you don't make it so that the entire rape gets blamed on the brother if other people found out about it. It would be like the ending of the movie 'Oculus'. That would just be unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:'(

Reading this made me sick, I want to know how it ends but it's too much heartache. I keep hoping that the next chapter will be the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very dark

But I truly enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter. I just love seeing where your mind will take us with every new chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Please please do not delay the next chapter! I'm hooked!!! You have a true gift with words. Please keep writing.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Great but

I didn't care for the incest part. Not something I'm into. But the reset of the story was intense.I enjoyed it. I too was hoping for more of a focus on Daemon and Angel. To see if their relationship could move to higher levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm a little disappointed with Daemon in this chapter. In your previous posts he seems very possessive of Angel and vehemently against her doing anything with Aaron. I'm not sure why that had to change, as it could have taken this story in many directions. Still, I'm interested to see where this goes.

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslaveover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the first four chapters

Hey there,

I really like the writing you are doing here. I really liked the first four chapters, this one is not one of my favorites. That's just cause incest is a turn off for me, but that's my personal preference and has nothing to do with your amazing writing!

Keep up the writing, I'm dying to know if they ever escape. I have a funny feeling she's going to wake up in the insane house... a dream... or a terrifying reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different than I expected but...

Still a really good, dark, and addictive chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next for these characters, and I've been checking religiously for a new update. Please continue it soon as I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Been checking back every few days for a new chapter! Hopefully you haven't abandoned this story:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Like many others, I've been checking regularly for the next instalment.

I really hope you've not abandoned this saga.

MORE! PLEASE!

LucyLu_LucyLu_over 8 years ago
Um... wow..

So, I just finished reading your five chapters, I don't have any constructive criticism to contribute so I'll just briefly write what's on my mind.

This is easily one of the most arousing stories I've ever read. Also it's pure thrill and suspense, especially in the first three chapters, I actually found myself gasping with fear a few times, which never happens to me when reading amateur literature.

You've "brought to life" possibly one of the best sadistic-vile-sex-depraved characters I had encountered. I find myself struggling somewhere between constant arousal and heartbreak. Angel is so broken, if I were her I'd have probably just said to hell with it and offed myself. So I guess in a way she's kind of strong even though she's not able to show it when dealing with such an unfair opponent. As for the whole incest part in this chapter. It's not my thing but somehow you've managed to make it sufferable and even not as off putting as I would have thought since it's 100% non-con, even if Aaron fantasies about this, it still doesn't mean he was ever going to act. Also, I guess I imagine the two characters as two beautiful angelic beings, thanks to each description of their blue eyes, light hair and fair skin which really helps with the mental image of them actually performing the act.

As far as the plot goes up until now, I really don't know where you plan on taking this, because there's definitely no optional happy ending. Right now it seems like one of the usual haunted house horror films where everyone were doomed from the moment they stepped into the house (plus, lots of hot sexual acts). But I'm not a writer and definitely not creative so I'll wait to see if you manage to surpass my expectations, even if not, your writing style is great, you could seriously consider writing some horror novels.

Okay I'll stop blubbering... I recall saying it would be brief...? never mind, waiting for the next update (unless you decided to give up this one). Thanks :)

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
PLEEASE!!!

Finish this story. I've got to know what happens next. Does Daemon 's first killer, Anita Sharpe, come back to finish the job? Really hope you have a plan to save Angel & Aaron somehow; Angel's suffered enough. Incest is normally a turnoff for me but the way you've presented it worked in this case. However, please don't descend into the mass family orgy so frequently found within the Incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please tell me it's not over...

Your story has been one of my favorites on Literotica of late and I'm desperate to read what happens next. I've been checking back periodically to see if you've updated, but have been slowly losing hope these past few months. I really would like to encourage you to continue on with this very dark but wonderful story, but if for some reason you've lost interest or hit a wall with Eclipse of the Moon, would you consider writing something else for Literotica? I really just like your style and would like to read more of your writing, and have been saddened by the fact that this unfinished story is the only one on your profile. The only other thing I can say is, please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

I'm not into demons but the writing is just too good for me to pass up.

gk_bisougk_bisouover 8 years ago

That was a shocker with Aaron having feelings for Lior! Didn't see that coming! It is making this story even more dirty and depraved...which I'm loving. I hope these two can overcome Daemon. The romantic in me wants them to end up together. :)

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Great detail...

Demons are hot... Incest? Not. But what I love about this chapter is how Aaron uses lube... And a condom. Awesome level of realism so rarely seen on this site. And from a supernatural story, no less!

While incest pushes my "ick" button... I have to admit I love double penetration. Or just anal. Maybe with Julian's participation? ;)

minniebubblesminniebubblesover 8 years ago
Surprising Twist

In truth, I was not expecting the whole incest thing to happen. I think its because Daemon had been portrayed as being rather possessive of Angel, so I didn't expect him to actually go through with sharing her.

However, despite that, I still love the story development and can't wait to see where you lead it. I won't lie, I'm hoping that there will be redemption for Daemon and his relationship with Angel.

Keep up all the good work! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Truthfully, I didn't like the whole incest part that much. It almost felt out of character for Daemon especially since he's always been so possessive of Angel and of being the only one to have had sex with her.

However, I'm still loving this story. Definately one of the best stories on the site! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh..

I really liked the relationship of Angel and Daemon. It was a real turn on, and I wish there was a scene where he was fucking her instead of her brother, because that part was an "Eh.." For me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh

The whole demon and angel thing was good

I liked it alot

But with her brother. Ah no.

butterflyksbutterflyksalmost 6 years ago
Where are their parents?

There is no way in hell their parents didn't hear all that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Daemon should have fucked the brother in front of Angelf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous