Economy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach snickered like a selfish devil. "That, too," he growled. "Neither one alone would ever be enough...not for us."

He kissed her, swallowing her mewls of delight. Then he gathered her full breasts in his hands and sucked her nipples. The suction made her groan, and he picked up his pace.

Eventually, he rose up and pushed her shapely thighs higher. He balanced himself on his arms and pumped her with force. She looked up at him intently, watching his face as his need grew deeper.

His thrusting gradually turned even hotter and harder. His massive erection plunged into her with so much force the slats holding up the mattress started to bend and creak. Jamey's breasts heaved with each of his desperate plunges. She cried out with a fresh climax and flushed with heat around his driving cock.

"Cum in me, darling!" she cried, rolling her broad hips against the unrelenting drive of that hot, imposing stalk. "Cum in your angel's hot pussy!"

Zach exploded with a deep growl of release. He pumped Jamey's taut channel with ravenous, wrenching thrusts, grinding out every spasm of mind numbing pleasure that flickered between them.

Moments later, Zach realized they were holding onto each other for dear life. He felt that she was his dear life. Lock, stock and barrel.

"I love you, baby girl," he whispered with his lips against her ear.

He felt the breath catch within that glorious body snugged against him. Then her tears wetting his neck. He held her like he would never let go.

The next thing he knew, harsh, unforgiving daylight was streaming in the window as he stirred from long hours of deep sleep.

****

He was alone. It had been a night he would never forget. It had been beautiful and raw at the same time, but he was worried about how Jamey would feel in the aftermath. He wasn't sure what to think about waking up without her there.

She'd been so much more than willing, so full of hot passion and desire, but maybe he should have been stronger. He only wanted to love her and make her happy. But that didn't mean he had to fuck her, did it? Even as much as she might have thought she wanted it, it was a delicate line to cross, and Zach would rather die than hurt her.

The one thing he was more sure of than anything was how he felt about her. It was the only thing he really knew. He realized it wouldn't solve anything to lie in her bed, surrounded by her scent, speculating. They would have to face each other sooner or later.

The only clothing of his own in the room were the boxer briefs he'd slipped on the night before. He pulled them on and went into the bathroom to shave and freshen up.

After, he found Jamey in the kitchen, aimlessly puttering. Coffee was already made, and she was wiping down a kitchen counter that was already spotless. She'd changed into another of his old T shirts. Zach's throat felt dry when he saw how it rode her ass.

They exchanged a cheerful but perfunctory "good morning". Both started to say something at the same time, and then seemed to change their minds at the same time, too. Jamey turned back to the counter, and Zach realized she was avoiding eye contact.

More than anything, he wanted to walk up behind her and slide his hands under her shirt. He settled for standing beside her at the counter as he took two mugs out of the cabinet.

"If you keep that up you're gonna wipe the color right off that counter top."

She stopped wiping and started fidgeting with the dish rag.

"You okay?" he asked, filling the mugs with coffee.

"Oh yeah, sure. You?"

"Oh yeah, great, just great."

She still wasn't looking at his face.

"Looks beautiful outside," he went on. "Great morning to have coffee by the pool, don't you think?"

Zach headed through the house to the broad patio in back. He wasn't sure, but he was hoping Jamey wouldn't be far behind. He set the mugs on the table and felt his heart grip when he saw her appear in the doorway. He dragged one of the lounge chairs into the shade. He gave Jamey her mug and she took a seat. His pants and shirt were still lying on the slate where they'd been carelessly strewn the night before, not so subtle reminders of the fight with Tina. He hurriedly scooped them up and dumped them in a heap on one of the other chairs.

"Okay?" he asked, indicating he wanted to sit on the end of her chaise. She shifted her legs.

They sipped without talking. Everything had a bizarre, exaggerated quality. Every sigh and movement. The creak of the heavy plastic chaise. As if every slow-motion second might be enough to let the awkwardness dissipate by itself.

Finally, after a brief eternity: "JJ, I..."

"It's okay, Zach," she cut in. "You don't have to say anything."

More awkward silence. A stifling fear gripped Zach's heart.

"JJ, I just want to make sure..."

"Don't worry, okay? I'm fine. I'm not gonna break. I'm not even gonna freak out. In fact, I really feel pretty good. I've been up for a long time already, and I've had a chance to do some thinking."

"And?"

"And Tina was right. I can't hide out here forever. I've gotta get my shit together. I was thinking I'd just go back up to Portland. I'll find something to do, and the sooner I clear out of your house, the easier..."

"Oh, JJ, no." he cut her off. He blew out a long slow breath. "I'm so sorry. I really screwed up. I just...well, I was hoping you'd think of it as our house."

Jamey stared at him. She almost looked confused.

"The truth," he went on, "is that I've been so much happier since you got here than I have in a long time. And I've really gotten to depend on your help with the business. Things have been going really well, so I can make sure you earn more than you did at your other job. And...well, I was hoping maybe you could sort of look at last night as something that just, um...happened once. We could get beyond it, and..."

"But that's the whole problem, Zach," she cut in softly. "I, uh, don't want to get beyond it."

Zach was so relieved he started laughing. He laughed until tears were almost running out of his eyes.

"Care to let me in on the joke?" Jamey asked in a more serious tone.

Zach realized she thought he was laughing at her.

"Oh god, JJ," he said. "I was sure you'd hate me this morning."

"But I thought the same thing about you," she replied.

"How could you? Didn't you hear a thing I told you last night?"

"I heard all of it, Zach. But men say a lot of things when they have their cock in you."

"Is that a fact," he said, indignantly. "I wouldn't know."

Jamey started to giggle at his response. The giggles turned into laughter. Then Zach was laughing with her, and they kept going until they could hardly breathe. It was a sorely needed relief.

Zach hugged her, his solid arms folding her into a snug circle. She put her arms around his naked torso and squeezed him back. They kissed for a long time, and Zach stroked the softness of her cheek.

Jamey shifted her leg over Zach's lap so he could scuttle closer. Now he was scissored between her thick, round thighs. He drew her face close and kissed her again.

He felt none of the words were coming out right. It wasn't easy to think straight with her pussy crunched up against his hip the way it was. "I just want you to know how much I love you. I mean, like, that I'm 'in love' with you. I have been for a long time. This was supposed to happen. We were supposed to happen. I'm actually glad about the fight last night now. Who knows how many more years we might have gone on avoiding this?"

She leaned against him. "Zach," she said, barely more than a solemn whisper. "I've always been in love with you. I never thought we'd...oh, Zach, now that it's really happening, what are we going to do?"

She was resting her cheek against his bare shoulder. He was running his hand over the smooth skin of her leg.

"Whatever we want," he told her. "We can figure it out as we go."

"I like the sound of that," she said, snuggling tighter.

They fell silent. Everything else they needed to say became perfectly clear in the little pulses of their breath - Zach breathing into Jamey's hair as she breathed against his collarbone. They sat as they were, holding on and talking wordlessly until the coffee went cold and sometime beyond.

Somewhere in a beautiful daydream, Zach heard the soft, luxurious sighs of a real woman who truly loved him. His hand slid along the inside of her thigh, higher and higher, until the warmth of her core proved she was really there.

It was a perfect morning. It was going to be a perfect morning all day.

12