All Comments on 'Eddie Ch. 02'

by Sara692

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
junafjunafalmost 11 years ago
Sister lover

Nice Story ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Liked the story. Just cried when Eddie had to leave. But then I cried anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eddie Chapter 3

Write another chapter! Let Sara visit Eddie on assignment, or give him another leave at her house. More description for Eddie, please! He's older than Sara, so he must have some hair on that muscular chest!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

Need another chapter with Sara going to Eddie where ever he maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

It's a nice story and I enjoyed it. I hope there will be another chapter and maybe Sara & Eddie can get together again? I also hope you are not going the path with the 3 cousins that I think you are. Because if it is it will ruin the story. So I hope you'll stay focus on just Sara & Eddie.

rubyredrosesrubyredrosesalmost 11 years ago
agreed

yeah it would really suck on eddies part if she got with the 3 cousins right after eddie! definetely would like more to this story and more about eddie! lovin it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a comment.....don't get defencive

You say that you are not afraid of criticism.....good or bad.....yet you scold those that leave you a comment. I am a professional profiler and the story is written by a guy no question about it. He is probably a guy that has a lot of time on his hands. He is an older guy and most likely retired. I'm not saying that it is a bad story. He is just writing about his younger years. all the things he wishes he would have done and some he had experienced. As you say in you biography you are just writing stories and so I'm just leaving a comment.

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
Didn't really enjoy this as much as the last one

I was a bit confused by this chapter. Things didn't flow well for me. It was well written, but I just didn't find anything interesting about it. Still decent though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous