Eddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"Where've you two been? We've all just about drowned each other already. Right now we are trying to see who can swing out the furthest. Bill's the winner so far!"

Eddie laughed at that and said. "Not for long," and ran for the rope and swung out and dropped into the pool. He won. I didn't try for the honor and waded out into the pool and swam. I didn't want the others to see the wetness that was beginning to show between my legs. I had felt the cooling seepage as I walked. I now wished I had worn a different color suit that didn't darken when it got wet. At least being in the water remedied that. We spent most of the afternoon swimming and laying on the beach talking about our childhoods and what we were doing now... The folks left early to fix dinner while us kids kept up the chatter. When we heard the dinner gong we headed back to the house. Dad had the barbeque going with hamburgers. Mom had all the other fixings. We all got dressed for dinner, the guys in one room and me in my own room. We avoided all close contact and did our best to keep from looking at each other so as to make sure the others didn't suspect anything was going on between us. It was hard for me to do that. I wanted desperately to touch him. I made sure I sat where I wouldn't look directly at him with two of our other brothers between us. We ate and afterwards cleaned up. It was already after 8:00 when I finally talked myself away and headed home. Our plan, mine and Eddies was for Eddie to follow me in his car. Eddie called me as I was driving home and told me he would be late getting away.

I was finally glad to get away. Knowing he was going to be late, I stripped down and got into the shower to clean up and get ready for him as soon as I got home. I was just getting out of the shower when he walked nude into the bathroom.

"No babe," he said as he saw me and pushed me back into the shower. "I have been thinking about you and how much I need you, the whole time I was driving home. Taking you in the shower is a very good way to start."

He didn't give me a chance to reply. His lips were on mine as soon as he finished talking. It was a very long and deep kiss and took my breath away. I was gasping for air when he broke away and turned on the spray.

"I need to soap down a little and get the grime off me."

"MMMMMMMM, OK. Here, let me do this."

I took the soap and wash cloth away from him and soaped him down. I was delighted in doing this. He was already hard when he walked in on me and got even stiffer when I washed and held him. I sank to my knees as I rinsed him and kissed his swollen head. I felt it throb when I did this. I slowly took him into my mouth and began to give him head but he pushed me away and sank to his knees in front of me.

"No babe, I am already close to exploding. I don't want to cum so soon. I want to be inside you when I do."

He held me close and we kissed again, a deep and long kiss. His hardness felt like a hot log pressed between us with the hot spray from the shower cascading down upon us. I was in heaven. I wanted him, needed him. I was glad I had a large shower. I had bought a soft nonskid shower pad that I had placed on the floor to keep from slipping on the tile and it did make it a little softer as he leaned me back onto my back. The hardness of the floor didn't matter anyway. I was too involved in what he was doing to me to notice. He, as well as caressing me with his hands from my breasts across my flat stomach, slim hips and thighs had grasp my legs and placed them over his shoulders. His lips and tongue were now caressing my swollen pussy. My moans and screams of ecstasy now filled the shower and bathroom drowning out the sounds of the cascading spray as it beat down upon our bodies. As soon as one orgasm waned another began. There could have been an earthquake and I would never have noticed. I was getting oh so tender. I was begging him to stop, moaning I couldn't handle much more. Still, I reached down and held his head to me, pulling his hair. I didn't want him to ever stop.

My groans and moans were getting weaker now, my body exhausted when I finally let my hands slip from his head. I no longer had the strength to hold him to me. Eddie had never done this to me for so long. I didn't think my body would ever recover. The spray had gotten cold but I didn't remember Eddie shutting it off. My eyes burned a little from the sweat that had run from my forehead and into my eyes. He had let my legs slide off his shoulders down his sides and they were now on the floor, him between them as he rose up and leaned down over me, placing his hands beside my head. I felt him probing me with the head of his swollen cock as he moved his hips a little. I was exhausted but my body unconsciously moved to meet him and he easily slipped in. He bottomed out with the ever so slow inward thrust, savoring his slow entry. He held still as he gazed into my eyes whispering his delight of me.

"Sara, you are so beautiful, so perfect, we fit together so perfectly. You feel so good to me. It feels so good to be inside you..."

I could only look back at him with eyes glazed from exhaustion, slowly nodding my head in reply.

I finally whispered weakly, "I love the feeling of you inside me too Eddie." In my mind, we did fit perfectly. He filled all of me completely.

He had begun to thrust in and out ever so slowly and was grimacing a little while fighting against his bodies animalistic urges of lust.

"I am so close my love, it is too soon. Your body does this to me. It excites me so. I want to cum inside you as soon as I enter. It is difficult for me to control the urge to cum..."

He held still, fighting back against the tide. This time he won. The sweat was dripping from him and landing upon my body. The drips were warm, our bodies hot. I wanted him to cum inside me but I held still, helping him with his control. I had to fight my body's own unconscious animalistic urges to thrust back at him, to force him to cum deep inside me. My body needed his release into me.

He had thrust in deep held still and finally lay down on me, letting me feel him inside me and a small part of his weight as he slightly held himself up with just his arms and knees. He kept gazing into my eyes. I wondered what he was thinking. Suddenly he withdrew still leaning over me. I weakly protested his withdraw with a whimper and a puzzled look upon my face. He was still looking into my eyes. He suddenly said "No," grasp both of my hands and stood up pulling me up with him as he. He turned the shower back on and rinsed us both off.

"Eddie, what's wrong?" I weakly protested. I didn't understand what was going on, what he was doing, why he stopped making love to me. He wasn't saying anything, replying to my questioning. I was afraid of what he might say although I kept asking, "Eddie, what's wrong?"

"It's not right, what we are doing."

"What's wrong with it Eddie?" Here we go again I was thinking. His high morals were taking over.

"The shower, it's the wrong place." He turned off the shower and pulled me from it grabbed a towel and roughly dried us both off. I still didn't understand what he was talking about. I just stood there, my mind bewildered at what was taking place, why he stopped making love to me and was acting so strangely. Taking me by the hand as he finished drying me, he said. "Come" and led me from the room. I followed still bewildered. I looked at him. He had not lost his hardness and it appeared he was getting harder still. I wondered what he had planned. He led me to my bedroom and quickly picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"This is the right place to love you, not the shower." He said as he crawled upon the bed and positioned himself between my legs, leaned in and kissed me deeply upon the mouth. I felt him probing as his cock found its place and he slowly entered. As we made slow and passionate love, he tenderly thrust in and out very slowly. This time he did not stop, there were no pauses for control of his release and we came together. We made love throughout the night, him taking me again and again whenever he regained his strength. Come morning, the sheets were messed and damp from our lovemaking.

I awoke with the need to go pee. I looked back at Eddie as I left the bed. I wondered how I had sunk this low, this bad, seducing my own brother. There were plenty of other guys out there. I had slept with some of them. Why then my brother? He was better than most of them. He knew how to make love. I had known that when I had first watched him and his girlfriends. He was then and now my fantasy lover. He is gorgeous in every way I thought... I finished in the bathroom and headed back to bed.

I prodded him saying, "Lover, it's time to get up. We have a long day ahead of us."

He rolled over and looked at me. "Ah, you are ready for some more fun aren't you," he said as he pulled me down onto the bed beside him. I gave in easily as he began exploring my body with his hands while kissing me deeply. He had me soon in orgasmic bliss as he slipped inside and began thrusting. His release soon followed. It had been quick and intense. I loved the feeling of him inside me even more now that we had been together for a few days. Just having him inside me quickly brought me an orgasm. I could hardly believe how rapidly my body would respond to him. Sadly not wanting to leave his arms, I told him again that we needed to get up. I had the horses to feed and we needed to head back to the farm. A lot of the families were going to start showing up. The chemical toilets still hadn't been delivered and assigned locations. There was still a lot to do.

As I headed to the shower, he reluctantly crawled out of bed and followed but not after I had showered and was getting dressed. He tried to take me into his arms again for play and I resisted.

"No Eddie, I've already showered and am not in the mood. We've got a lot to do. I'll see you in the barn that is if I'm not done before you get there. I think I'll skip brushing the horses this morning and just get the bales down out of the loft and feed them. I might rake out the stalls though."

"OK, OK, don't nag!"

"I'm not nagging! It's just I have a lot on my mind that needs to get done." I was thinking to myself why he thought I was nagging. He was kind of abrupt and sharp with his remark about nagging. It wasn't like him. I would never nag him. I left and headed to the barn and was involved with work when he finally wandered down. "You took your sweet time Eddie, I'm done."

"There you go again with the nagging."

"I'm not nagging. Why do you think I'm nagging? You know I've got a lot to do."

"Relax, things will get done. You don't need to do everything and be bossy."

"Am I bossy?

"Well you are getting that way."

"I don't mean to Eddie."

"I know. Let's go eat breakfast and go."

We headed for the house and I fixed a large breakfast. We left shortly after that and got to the folks shortly before 10:00. The Chemical toilets had been delivered and already located where they needed to be. I had worried for nothing. There was already a motor home parked in the pasture closest to the house. Family was starting to arrive.

"Whose here?" I asked my dad and pointed to the motor home.

"You're Uncle Dan and Aunt June got here an hour ago and are setting up their house. Why don't you go see them? They already started asking about you."

They were my favorite Uncle and Aunt so I replied OK and walked over to see them. Eddie went with Dad to help set up part of the caterer's kitchen. They would start serving the first meals this evening. We expected 15 families to arrive today. The rest would straggle in tomorrow. It promised to be a large and festive group. We spent the day greeting people, cousins, Aunt and Uncles, some I knew and some I didn't. It was already a lively bunch. We gathered for late dinner and afterwards sat around and chatted. Eddie and I didn't get away until very late. Even then, we had to promise to come back early and plan to stay through the weekend.

I was exhausted when I got home and after a hot shower, I went right to bed. Eddie didn't shower until after I was finished and came to bed later. I didn't hear him or wake up when he slid between the sheets and cuddled up to me. I was in such a deep sleep I didn't feel him when he entered me from behind nor did I wake up with his slight thrusting. I was in a dream world all of my own. I was with three of my cousins that I had just met. They had driven separate from their families in their own car all the way from Kentucky on their own adventure and were having a blast. They said they were headed to collage on football scholarships and were lucky in that they had this free time before having to head for school in the fall. They were good sized boys. The three were 18 years old, two were gorgeous hunks, twins and the other slightly smaller than they but not quite as good looking. They had been flirting with me the whole day yesterday and had left me feeling, well if they had the chance and the privacy, they wouldn't have any problem getting me in bed. It was a shameful thought but I left yesterday with that feeling. I had been thinking of them while in the shower and when I went to bed so naturally I dreamed about them. They were taking turns with me from behind when the orgasm came crashing down jerking me awake. It was getting light and as the orgasm ran its course, I felt the thrusting into me and the warm body behind me. Eddie groaned as his release began and I felt him jerk into me. I lay there lost in thought as he finished his final thrusts empting into me. It had just been a dream, the other three. I was glad of that as I turned slightly to face him and kissed. I didn't understand these thoughts and feelings when I was around good looking guys. To have them flirting made things worse. These were cousins even thought it was third cousins. I would have to control my thoughts and feelings or I could be in big trouble. I knew I would have to try to avoid them as much as possible.

I needed to pee so as Eddie softened, I felt him slip free and moved from the bed. I made it to the bathroom and started to sit when I noticed my period had started. It was just light spotting and not the full blown heavy flow I sometimes had. I had changed my birth control and no longer had the really heavy flows. I was glad about that. Still I was upset that I hadn't remembered I was due. Why hadn't I remembered? I had been feeling slightly bloated yesterday but I was too busy to listen to my body. I cleaned up a little and went back to the bed room to wake Eddie and alert him. I knew the bed might be a mess. I flipped back the blankets and sheet and looked. It wasn't that bad.

"Eddie, get up. My period started and the bed is a mess. So are you. Come on get up."

He struggled out of his slumber and looked at the small mess. Laughing he grabbed the sheet and wiped down.

"Get up! I need to wash the sheets before we leave."

Eddie needed no further urging and got up while I grabbed the sheets and mattress protector and headed for the washer. I put them on a cold soak and wash after spraying the worse with spot remover. He had already gotten in the shower so I headed there too and got in with him. Needless to say, we had sex where it was easy to clean up. He pushed me down on my hands and knees and took me from behind under the spray. I had no problem having an orgasm. Knowing he was taking me during my period gave me a hard one. After we calmed down and gained back our strength, we soaped each other down and rinsed laughing, kissing and otherwise having a good time with each other. Little did I know this was to be next to the last the last time we were together, when I was getting close to being my horniest? I am always the horniest during this one time of the month.

We got out of the shower, dressed and while Eddie packed up to head back to the farm, I got the sheets into the dryer and packed my stuff. We packed enough to stay for the next five days if we had to. We really didn't know when everyone would finally leave. When the sheets were dry and the bed made we left. Eddie drove his own car even though I insisted we take only mine. At the time I didn't know why.

The activities going on at the farm were already hectic when we arrived. Breakfast was still being served. I looked around for the three. They were off playing horseshoes. I kept one eye on them as I ate. They kept glancing my way, each with this "I want you" grin on his face. I wondered what it was they were thinking. I soon got involved with the others that were at breakfast and those that were arriving and lost track of the three. There were soon baseball games with the younger crowd and horseshoes with the old guard. I sat out the games and just watched and chatted with aunts, uncles and cousins that were sitting around catching up on the families and what had been going on with them. It wasn't until the afternoon had been growing hotter that the yells of going swimming started. Soon everyone had changed into their swim suits and headed to the swimming hole. It was going to be quite a crowd.

I went in the house and changed into my modest white two piece swim suit and was walking to the swimming hole alone that the three accosted me. They were silent at first but as we walked, they pulled me aside off the trail.

"Can we stop and talk?" Kevin said as he was speaking for the three.

"I guess," I replied. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well we just want to get to know you. You're the prettiest girl we have seen and we don't really know you. We want to get to know you. You seem to be trying to avoid us. "

"Well guys, I haven't been sure of your intentions. You have been quite forward with what seems to be flirting. I wasn't sure how to handle it. We are cousins after all."

"Would flirting with you be OK if we weren't?" Kevin's twin Mike stated.

"If you weren't, I guess flirting would be OK as long as you were more respectable. Being cousins changes a lot. A girl needs respect being cousins or not. What you were doing before, when we first met was a little overboard. The looks you were giving me well they made me feel uncomfortable."

"Were sorry about that," Billy said. He was the youngest of the three if only by a few months.

Mike spoke up. "Just how are we supposed to look at the most beautiful girl we have ever met even if she is our cousin?"

"Well, you're not supposed to look like you're undressing me with your eyes or act like you are now. I know what you are trying to get me away from the others. What are you trying to do?"

They had gotten me a little more off of the path by leading me onto a deer trail that was heading into some trees and brush. Two were behind me with one leading. Kevin had taken be by the arm and was walking beside me.

"We just want to sit and talk. We have been unable to get you alone long enough to get to know you. It's OK. We're not trying to do anything," Kevin said.

We had stopped in a mossy area next to a large maple. I backed up to the maple and said, "OK if talking is all you want to do." I sat down on the moss and leaned back into the tree. They sat down around me a little distance away but moved closer as we talked. Soon they were close enough to touch me if they wanted. We discussed everything under the sun with their growing up to playing football and dating. When the conversation got to me and personal questions like if I was dating and if I had a boyfriend, I started to get apprehensive. When Kevin slid in closer to me where our legs were lightly touching and put his hand innocently on my leg, I got more concerned. I started watching them more closely. I wished I was dressed and not in my swim suit. The gazes were not at my face any longer but at my breasts and crotch. I had been sitting cross legged and noticed Billy not moving his eyes from my crotch. He had a noticeable bulge too. I had already removed Kevin's hand but it was back and sliding down towards my crotch.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers