Eddie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you have a beautiful body Sara," he said as his hand slid up to my crotch.

"That's it," I exclaimed as I removed his hand. "Enough is enough. This is getting uncomfortable for me. You're getting a little too bold. I'm not into what you're suggesting."

I had stood up and was walking away back down the trail. "I'm going swimming. Are you coming? The cold water will do you boys good."

They jumped up and followed. Kevin was directly behind me and whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "I like the way you look when you walk. You have a really nice body. We could have a lot of fun. You know you would have fun with us."

I ignored him and sped up a little and soon joined the others swimming. They joined in. After I swam across the pool, I got out and sat on the beach. I was watching them swim and thought about what Kevin said as I was walking away from them. Yes, I probably could have fun with them except I was already in a scandalous relationship with my own brother. That was something that was easier to keep a secret. There was just the two of us and we wanted to keep it that way, a secret. If there were three young cousins with roaring hormones fucking me? I know they wouldn't be able to keep quiet about that.

I thought about telling Eddie about them and what they tried to do but they seemed to have calmed down and didn't try anything else the rest of the day so I forgot about it. After my swim I walked back to the house and left the younger group swimming. I took a quick shower and dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes and joined the older folk sitting around talking and drinking beer. I hadn't gotten to know all my Aunts and Uncles. I liked sitting there hearing all their stories of growing up. Soon the younger group left the swimming hole and came back to the house to get ready for dinner. We were all engrossed in fried chicken with all the trimmings and sat and gorged. Afterwards, Dad lit a campfire and we all sat around it and listened to more stories. Kevin, Mike and Billy did their best to sit as close to me as possible and if they couldn't they sat where they could watch me. They didn't approach me like they did earlier and were quite respectable for the rest of the time spent at the reunion.

Eddie made a surprise announcement Sunday night when everything was winding down. He had orders to report back to duty and would leave early Monday morning. I got him aside later in the evening to express my disappointment. We were alone or at least I thought we were. I had no idea we were followed. We had walked down the deer trail that Kevin, Mike and Billy had led me and were sitting on the moss under the large maple. The moon was bright and even though we were in slight shadows we could still see each other plainly.

"Eddie, you can't do this to me. We haven't been able to get together all weekend. I need you. You said you had up to three months off. I wanted us to be together at least that long."

"I know babe, but I have to leave early in the morning to get to my base on time to get my assignments. I should have left this morning. As it is, I may have trouble meeting my flight schedule. The commander did say I could have up to three months but things change. It is the military after all."

"You mean you knew about this some time ago and already made your flight schedule? You didn't tell me? That's not right."

"I'm sorry honey, but I just didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want a scene and I didn't want to hurt you. I am in the military and have to be where I am ordered even though I wasn't expecting this myself. I have no choice in the matter. You know that."

I was sobbing when he kissed me, hurt beyond belief. The kiss was long and passionate, leaving me breathless as his hands roamed my body. He had expertly removed my t-shirt and had slid his hands down removing my shorts and panties. I lifted my hips to assist as I lay back upon the moss. We were kissing again, his tongue dwelling with mine as he removed his shorts. He was nude from the waist down. As our kiss broke, he swiftly removed his own t-shirt and positioned himself between my legs and leaned down over me. I was already wet in anticipation and swollen open, in want for him. I was glad my flow was light and all I needed was a pantie liner. I felt him poking me with his hard cock as he positioned himself and slowly entered. His slowness was agonizing and I tried my best to thrust my groin to him to get him to enter faster. When I did that, he pulled back.

"No honey, this may be last time and I want it to be good and slow. I want to remember this, how good you feel to me, how good it feels to be inside you."

He was driving me wild, this being slow. He was only a short way in and taking his time. I wanted him to thrust hard into me, so I could feel him, his groin slap against mine, feel him bottom out inside me.

"God Eddie fuck me harder, I want you to fuck me harder." I groaned with lust as he slowly slipped in a little further inching his way in.

"No babe, not this time, maybe later." He slipped in a little deeper finally bottoming out. I groaned as he did this. He felt so good. Now he was slowly thrusting in and out. My groans were low and guttural. I had both feet up in the air, my legs around him. I had gripped a tree root above my head for leverage to get my hips and pelvis higher into the air and with leverage my butt was off the ground and my pussy grinding into him. My groans were louder now.

"Oh god Eddie, you feel so good... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh god Eddie..." The first orgasm ripped through me, sudden and hard. I needed it so bad. I was so fucking horny. I needed Eddie, wanted him. He kept up his slow thrusting all through my orgasm. My legs were wrapped around his waist gripping him. I was afraid he would slip free; my hips were bucking at him, my body shaking. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." My legs squeezed him tightly making it hard for him to keep thrusting. He was smiling down at me.

"Feels good doesn't it babe. Feels good for me to go slow doesn't it?" He stopped his slow inward thrust when he bottomed out. "God I'm so close. I want to cum but I don't want to stop. You feel so good. Hold still you're about to make me cum." He had sat back on his knees pulling me to him by gripping my hips trying to hold me still. I was making it hard for him; my body was still shaking and quivering. It was too late. I felt his hard cock start to flex and he let out a moan.

"Oh god," He moaned. His groin started to spasm and jerk slightly thrusting his cock in deeper. He kept moaning, "Oh god, Oh god," as I felt his cock jerk and fill me. He finally thrust in hard several times getting his cock in as deep as possible as it spasmed it's last. He dropped my hips and lay down on top of me, just slightly keeping his weight off me by his knees and arms. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me deeply.

When he finally broke the kiss leaving me breathless he said, "Sara, you are so beautiful. I'm sorry I came so soon. I wanted this to last."

"Eddie, I want it to last too. Do you have to leave so soon? I want us to be together."

"I know love. Maybe you can come visit me wherever I wind up. I can always come home on leave. Let me work on it. We'll figure something out."

He was softening and slipping out so I dropped my legs from around his waist and put my feet on the ground. My knees were in the air beside him. He was still leaning over me although now on his hands and knees. He had slipped completely free and I could feel a string of cold cum dripping down on my mound from his cock as he leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. He left there and was soon nibbling on my breasts. I thought he would have stopped after he came but was now glad he didn't. I wasn't ready to stop. I wanted to fuck all night or as long as we could. I didn't want this to stop.

The sounds of the night were soon drowned out by our moans. We fucked like there would be no tomorrow, to make up for the time we would be apart. We didn't know we were watched, had been watched the whole time. It was late when we finally were too exhausted to continue and walked back to the house. Everyone had gone to bed except for the one that had been watching.

I had a sleepless night tossing and turning. He would be leaving at 5 AM and I couldn't sleep. My fingers kept going down and feeling the wetness of him oozing from me. I wanted to keep it inside me for as long as I could. I was surprised there was little blood mixed in with it. My period had been heaviest the first day and had tapered off fast. The birth control I was on was great that way. I knew the next two weeks would be hard. I had been hoping Eddie would fuck me silly those two weeks. That was the way my body responded approaching my most fertile time. It was worse when I was off birth control and let my body do its thing. MY body was like that almost out of control, aching for sex.

Morning came too soon. I heard movement in the kitchen, mom and dad were up and I heard them talking with Eddie. I slipped out of bed and sadly dressed. I hated goodbyes.

It was a quiet breakfast little was said between me and Eddie. Our brothers and sisters dominated the conversation. I wanted to follow him out to his car and maybe drive down the drive a ways to say my goodbye out of site of the others. When the time came, after he said his goodbyes to the rest of the family, I followed him out the door and to his car. He stopped and turned to hug me but I went to the passenger door and got in.

"Drop me off at the end of the drive, I'll walk back. I want to say my goodbye where there is no one else around."

"OK Sara."

The others watched as we drove off. He stopped out of sight of the house at the end of the drive where I finally started crying. I had been trying to hold back the tears but the flood came anyway.

"I'm really sorry sweetheart. I didn't want it to be like this. This is hard for me too."

I couldn't talk, the tears kept coming. Finally I just hugged him and got out of the car and started walking back toward the house. When the car started rolling, I turned around and watched him drive away. By the time I got back to the house, all was left was dry sobs.

I was pretty quiet the rest of the day helping clean up from all the partying. I headed home that evening after saying my goodbyes to the rest of the family. I didn't see the three around anywhere and had asked their parents where they were but all I was told was that they were on their own and had already headed out to explore on their way home. I didn't miss them. I did want to say good bye but thinking about it, it didn't matter. I didn't care if I saw the three them again after what they were trying to get me to do. I didn't think as cousins we would ever be that close.