Eddie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Billy! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I shrieked at him. "Pound my pussy. Fuck me harder! Cum in me! I want to feel hot cum inside me! Cum for me Billy. I want your cum to make a baby inside me!"

He speeded up his thrusting, fucking me like there would be no tomorrow. Sweat was dripping from him down onto my face neck and breasts. I wanted the fuck of all fucks. I didn't want him to stop before he was completely exhausted and drained. I wanted him to speed up even more.

"Fuck me harder Billy you wimp! Are you a fucking little boy that has trouble getting it up and don't know how to satisfy a real woman?"

"Shut up bitch!" He growled as he speeded up even more pounding me even harder.

My body was totally involved with his thrusting. His balls slapping my butt each time he thrust in deep and withdrew with just the head of his cock barely inside me and thrust back in. I could feel the intensity of my own orgasm building. I wanted it to be long and hard. I knew the pounding he was giving me would do it. Watching his large cock slide in and out of me intensified the feeling. Sweat glistened on my body and mixed with his as his sweat dripped down on me.

I hissed frantically at him. "Fuck me harder Billy! Like you know how to do it!"

He was grunting like a boar in heat. I was shrieking almost screaming as my body began quivering deep within my belly and exploding outward.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh god! Oh god! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck. Oh fuck!"

I felt him stiffen, ram in hard grunting all the way and release a flood, shooting gob after gob of milky cum into my eager body. I could tell his flow was heavy and hard by the intensity of his grunting and the prolong spasms of his cock. My hot pussy milked at his throbbing cock trying to get him in deeper yet, as my battered body quivered and spasmed. I tried to straighten out my legs with the almost unbearable intensity of my release. I was lost in ecstasy. My body quivering throughout his long release.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Spent, he collapsed down on me releasing his hold on my legs pinning me to the floor with his weight. I lay there breathing heavy fighting the exhaustion that was trying to take hold of me. I passed out only to be awaken by him entering me again and feeling his groin slap against mine. This happened again and again during the night, his rutting. There was no way I could fight him off or push him off. I was exhausted. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted him to finish. I kept wishing he would get off and at least carry me to the bed. The floor was hard even with the thick carpet.

Sometime early morning he rolled off me and lay by my side. His heavy snoring woke me. I lay there listening. I didn't know how many times he had rutted into me. I vaguely remembered his grunting each time he came. I also remembered his grunting that I was now his. He was going to get me pregnant and Eddie wouldn't want me anymore.

I didn't know how long I had slept. I had to do something and soon. That's when I remembered the shotgun I had hidden in the closet by the front door. I quietly crawled to the closet and retrieved the shotgun. I jacked a shell into the chamber and sat with my back against the wall pulling my legs back against my chest, wrapping my arms around them and waited for him to wake up. I could see the darkness fading outside. The sky was growing lighter. How long I had sat there waiting I didn't know.

The moisture that had seeped from me, matting my bush and wetting the carpet under me felt cold. I shivered while I waited.

12