All Comments on 'Eddie Takes Charge'

by marco208

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg...

so fucking awesome lol, i came to this...keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic start!

More please! Quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Smile and a Coke

Gives a completely different image when I think of that old cola jingle "smile and a coke" now. Had Jackson Browne's lyrics of "cocaine, it's running round my brain" playing in my mind as I read your erotic story. Will Ed loan her out after literally taking her ass? I sure hope so and even more that the nosy old neighbor next door figures it out and comes calling for a taste. Maybe Pam can't keep her mouth shut and confides in a male friend or counselor who also takes advantage of a good thing. You write it and I'll read it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start

keep em coming! Hopefully she gets ravished more by him and some of his disgusting pals!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story. but, she is not gonna fall asleep that fast after doing her first line of coke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong category

Shouldn't this be in Romance? He slaps her, picks her up by her hair, punches her in the stomach and fucks her. So romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice but....

It was a story that i read all the way through and enjoyed it, but not believable at the end. She wouldn't have gone to sleep after all that had happened for sure. Interesting story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!

Marco208, That was one of the best stories - parts 1 and 2 - that I've ever read. Keep up the great work! Hope you continue the series again and again, especially when Eddie comes with her, or when Eddie takes her while his son is nearby. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DIDO

I too have been fucking my father in law for years. Enjoyed every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How brain sick has that author to be!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only the sick fantasy of an useless author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Father-in-law of the year

This is a very touching story... reminds me of my father. It’s good to see a tale of family values... sorely lacking on this site.

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Needs to go in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bad story @merrySM said it needs to go in a different category and I agree "BAD". The story is not setup to the whys only a drunk rapes his son's wife. Just because a person have an unwanted orgasm while being rape does not me the like it. It just how the body responds whether you are male or female. I remember a minister who forced himself on a woman in church, and he wasn't drunk but it forced her and he husband to leave because the minister made like it was a mistake but according to her he always rubbed up against her ass and she said nothing until she said something out-loud and everyone took notice. This was sexual harassment that caused the church to lose a faithful family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous