Eddie Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marco208
marco208
88 Followers

Pam pulled her mouth away from Ed's as he pushed another couple of inches in. He was deeper than Wayne had ever been and she could feel her pussy throbbing in anticipation of more to come. "Oh god, fuck me Eddie, I need you to fuck me so bad," she pleaded.

An evil grin grew on Ed's face. This bitch was his now. She would do anything he told her. It was time to break her in all the way. He slammed his hips into hers driving his cock all the way home. His balls slapped against her upturned ass with a smacking sound. He held himself above her and let her grow accustomed to the new cock in her life.

When Pam felt Ed drive his huge cock fully into her eagerly accepting pussy she felt like she had been hit with an electric cattle prod!. She grabbed his arms as tightly as she could and threw her head back closing her eyes. She had never felt so full and yet she had never felt so alive. Suddenly her hips started to buck on their own and she felt a wave of pleasure erupt from her loins and build up through her entire body as she climaxed. Her fingernails dug into Eddie's arms as she flung her head back and forth and screamed her pleasure.

"Yeessssssss Oh God YESSSSSSSSS! I'm cumming you bastard! Yeah..... I'm cumming...," she wailed.

Ed just held himself over Pam as she had a mighty orgasm under him. He felt her nails cut into his arms but this just made him more excited. She finally started to calm down and stopped flinging her head from side to side. He could feel the sexual tension in her body relax just a bit as she started to moan throatily.

He slowly pulled his cock back out of Pam's clasping pussy until just the head was in then slowly drove it all the way back in. When he hit bottom again Pam let out a deep satisfied moan. She also lifted her legs and wrapped them around his legs as he pulled out again and pushed back in a bit faster this time. She again let out moan as he bottomed out. After a few more slow thrusts in and he he started to drive into her faster and faster. Each time he was fully inserted she would let out a moan.

Ed drove into his daughter-in-law like a pile driver running at full speed. The bed was shaking and banging against the wall with each thrust.

"Yeah.... Eddie, don't stop! It is so good! Fuck me harder," she said to him

"Oh yeah baby, I'm going to fuck you so good! You belong to me now!" He bent his head down and started to suck one of her rock hard nipples.

"Uh oh yeah," she said. "Bite it, bite my nipple!"

Ed did as she asked and as he gently ground the bud in his mouth she started to buck up against his every thrust her breathing becoming ragged again.

"OH YESSSSSSSS! I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG AGAIN!!! FUCK ME EDDIE, FUCK ME HARDER!!!!"

Ed had been power fucking her for about twenty minutes when she started cumming again and begged him to fuck her harder so he did his best to slam his hips into hers as hard as he could. Her bucking became chaotic as she came on his pounding cock. He let go of her nipple and again pressed his mouth to hers and she returned his kiss with wanton desire.

As she started to come down from her most recent orgasm Ed felt his balls screaming for release. He pulled his mouth off of hers and asked, "are you on the pill?"

"No baby but I don't care, cum in me I want you to cum in me," she begged

"Not now sweetheart.... maybe later," he said then with great will power he pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and let it shoot his white baby goo all over her pubic mound and stomach. One thing he was good for was lots of cum. He watched Pam continue to buck under him as his cock continued to spew pearl necklaces on her.

When he was finally spent Ed Morse gently dropped his sweaty body onto her and moved his hands to her face as he kissed her. Pam wrapped her arms around his back mewled into his mouth. They stayed in that position for several minutes then Ed pulled himself off of her and moved to the edge of the bed. He placed his feet on the floor and got up. He grabbed his pants from the floor and pulled them on not worrying about the juices that were still slathered all over his semi erect cock. He walked out the door hearing Pam start to snore a little as he left.

Ed grabbed his glass and poured a couple of fingers of Jack into it and quickly downed the hot liquid. He grabbed his smokes and went outside sitting on the steps.

More to come...

marco208
marco208
88 Followers
12