Eddie's Story: Tia's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seesha had managed to drag her lips away from Tia's, and she now intently watched the human, falling in love with her more every second, and admiring the almost hypnotic swaying of her massive boobs as she happily accepted Eddie's every stroke.

"Wow, look at those," she remarked. "Looks like they're having nearly as much fun as you are."

Tia couldn't help but smile, and her moans increased another level. Eddie had reached a perfect rhythm, with his strokes seeming to echo her every excited heartbeat, and she smiled at the realization that she'd never felt so turned on. That she was currently having sex with not just him, but also some strikingly beautiful females from other worlds entirely, certainly helped her arousal. It was a simply unbelievable situation, one she hoped would continue forever. But just as she was really starting to get into it, he slowed to a halt, and she threw an inquisitive glance over her shoulder.

"How's it going down there?" Eddie asked. "Everything okay?" She cast a quizzical little look at Seesha, amused that he would need to ask something with such an obvious answer. Eddie caught her expression and realized he'd asked a silly question. "Well, I am kind of inexperienced when it comes to having sex with humans, after all," he explained. With an amused grin, Seesha gave her a little shrug. It was wonderful in a way that he showed such concern, but as his firm, gentle hands caressed her back and waist, all Tia desired was for the action to continue. The sex she had so far received from these amazing people was already the best she'd ever had, and she was sure it was only going to get better and better. She looked back up at him, her expression full of passion and yearning, and it told him all he needed to know.

Eddie nodded in understanding, a little embarrassed. Yet before he could resume, Tia took him a little by surprise and claimed the initiative, thrusting herself back onto him and picking up the action where he'd left it. She laughed as he groaned and stared up at the ceiling, his head shaking a little in disbelief as he struggled with how good it felt as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

Seesha smiled, instantly liking the idea, and she too took command over Kalli and Leesan. Like Eddie, Kalli was soon in awe of the vision and the sensations as Seesha slid herself back onto Leesan time and again, taking the lini's length inside her. Tia continued to cast a wonderful sight as she took Eddie's every inch, her large breasts bouncing around more than ever before.

Eddie and Kalli glanced over at each other, and they each saw pure delight imprinted on the other's face, which drew smiles of acknowledgement from the both of them. Reaching over, he gave one of her buttocks a cheeky little squeeze, before tickling all the way up her spine with his fingertips. Then, as Tia continued to drive herself back onto him, he carefully leaned over her so he was in range to reach across and stroke Seesha's back and shoulder, the soft texture of her wonderfully unique skin proving as enjoyable as ever. She smiled back up at him, but as much as she liked the feel of his touch, Seesha could think of a much better place for Eddie's hand. Without interrupting her own rhythm, she drew his hand from her flesh and directed it down underneath Tia, so that it cupped one of her impressive breasts. Eddie and Tia both smiled at her decision, and his hand immediately went to work as if it had got a mind of its own, firmly and expertly caressing and squeezing.

After enjoying the feel of that wonderful breast for a short while, he let his hand wander some more, and his fingertips tickled across the smooth skin of Tia's stomach until they found a new home at and around her clit. As he gently started to stimulate her there, the young woman really began to moan. It was a raw, uncontrollable reaction as the pleasure built inside of her. She slowed her own pace and let Eddie take control again, sinking her face into a pillow as he built the speed back up, enjoying it more and more as the pressure and intensity of his finger work increased. This may have been first time he'd ever been with a regular human, she thought, but damn, he definitely seemed to know what he was doing down there.

By now, Seesha was really into it. Enjoyment exuded from her entire body, and an enormous smile decorated her face as she impaled herself on ten inches of nice thick lini over and over again. As she glanced around at the others, she saw her happiness reflected in them all, and it made her so proud and content. It was especially comforting to see Tia enjoying herself so much. It was always a worry when a new inductee had sex with other Pride members for the first time. It hadn't happened yet, but she knew it was possible that at some point a new member might not particularly relish the experience. If she was part of such an initiation, she knew she'd feel pretty crappy with herself for letting them down.

Gladly, Tia's enjoyment was not in question. She threw her head back, her long brown hair whipping away from her face, and turned to look Eddie in the eye. He must have been doing something right, he believed, for her to look at him the way she did. Her hunger and desire was plain to see, and he got the impression she could gladly do this with him forever. And yet then, as he soaked in the visual spectacle that was her stunning, womanly body in action, in contradiction to his beliefs she instead drew away from him, and spun herself over so she was lying on her back.

"Don't you dare stop doing what you're doing," she reassured him, and began to shuffle across the bed so her head passed underneath Seesha's upper body. "I just gotta get me some more of these cute little nipples." The sinian laughed and came to a halt, happily lowering herself down so that Tia's lips and tongue could claim what they desired. Kalli and Leesan once again started to dictate the pace, as Eddie separated Tia's legs and positioned himself between them. Before he allowed his cock any more pleasure, he leaned in and gave her amazing pussy a long, slow, firm visit from his tongue, which ended at her clitoris and made her twitch with delight. This time, her moan of pleasure was muffled by the flesh surrounding Seesha's nipple as she firmly sucked in as much as she could, licking on the nipple with the tip of her tongue.

Once he was sure she was comfortable, he got into place on top of her and again pleasantly guided his hard cock into her. He decided this time to immediately get up to speed, and in moments Tia was happily moaning and groaning once more. From his new position, his lips could easily spend time getting acquainted with the skin on Seesha's back and shoulder, and he gently proceeded to kiss her there.

All the attention was getting a little too much for Seesha it seemed. She loved every touch and caress as the seemingly numberless lips and hands around her showered her sensitive skin with constant attention. Inside, she could feel a wonderful, rising heat as Leesan continued to glide sensually in and out of her, pushing her closer to the edge. She looked back at Kalli with a submissive, almost overwhelmed expression on her face. Kalli knew all about that look. Something fantastic was about to happen.

"Someone's nearly there, I think," Kalli explained.

"Fuck... yeah," Seesha struggled to vocalize as her entire body began to tense.

Kalli carefully drew her partner into an upright position. She then wrapped her arms tightly around the sinian and held her still while she continued to thrust Leesan in and out of her vagina. "I got you. Just relax."

Seesha nodded, then let her head fall back onto Kalli's shoulder, her face awash with pleasure. After just a few more strokes of the lini going in and out of her, filling her to her brim, the climax arrived.

Eddie and Tia completely lost track of what they were doing as they looked on, totally in awe of the scene as Seesha submitted to Kalli's embrace and Leesan's constant internal stimulation. It was incredibly arousing for Tia in particular to see the sinian experience such pleasure. Her orgasmic contractions were clearly visible as her body tensed, then relaxed, then tensed again in Kalli's arms. The elethmora continued to send Leesan on deep excursions into her vagina, the linked couple trying with all their ability to prolong the sinian's climax as much as possible.

Glancing down at Tia, Eddie saw the sparkle of sheer wonder and excitement in her eyes. What a truly amazing, sexy and open-minded woman she was. Ever since he had first met her, she'd shown no signs of fear or xenophobia concerning otherworldly species at all. And now there she was, not only enjoying their intimate company but also greatly enthused by seeing one such person reach her zenith of pleasure, even seeming to strongly will her on. If there were more people like Tia out there, then one day perhaps the people of Earth would be fully accepted amongst the other galactic species after all.

When she was completely done, Seesha carefully lowered herself back down on to her hands and knees, satisfaction radiating from her entire body. Behind her, Kalli continued to stroke Leesan in and out of her pussy, albeit now very, very slowly indeed. In contrast, Eddie withdrew himself from within Tia and shuffled across the bed.

"Fuck, that looked intense," Tia believed, again reaching out to tenderly stroke the sinian's skin. Seesha considered the human through barely open eyes and smiled agreement, before they both glanced over to see what Eddie was up to.

"I got an idea," he confessed, and reached into the drawer of the bedside cabinet. Tia watched with some intrigue as he rummaged around and retrieved what looked like a bottle of lube. There were over 30 bedrooms in this building and it seemed in every one there was at least one drawer full of sex aids and toys. Anyone would think they were a collective who really enjoyed sex.

"May I?" he asked, as he returned to her and ran a gentle fingertip down between her breasts.

"Of course," she laughed, and squeezed them together. "That's what they're here for, after all."

He popped the bottle open and let the lube generously dribble down into her cleavage. She smiled up at him as he did so, and playfully rubbed her breasts together, making sure the silky liquid was evenly distributed across the necessary skin surfaces. As he closed the bottle, she noticed the writing on its label was made up of symbols she did not recognize.

"Exactly what lube is that?" she asked, furrowing her brow in confusion.

"This comes all the way from Maldigonnia," he explained, examining the bottle himself. "Rrekku picked up a load of it. Magical stuff."

"Interplanetary lube, huh?" she laughed to herself, as he discarded the bottle. He then carefully threw one leg over her so that he straddled her chest, and easily inserted his cock between her breasts as she continued to hold them tightly together. After a few strokes, she began to feel a strange but pleasant tingling sensation where the skin of his dick met the skin of her boobs. "Are you feeling that? Shit, is that the lube?"

"Ha ha. Yep, sure is," he confirmed. "Friction and heat cause the different molecules in the liquid to interact and give off hundreds of tiny little discharges of energy."

"That's amazing," she giggled. "And that's happening to your dick right now as well?"

He smiled his confirmation.

"You really were not lying when you said it was magical."

She let him continue fucking her tits for some time, while she looked up and urged him on with her playful smile. Occasionally, Seesha would lean in and tease the head of his cock with her tongue as it popped out from within her ample cleavage, which seemed to entertain him even more. After a while, he slowed right down, seemingly in an attempt to calm his excitement. Seizing her chance, she denied him a single moment's rest and quickly continued to stimulate his dick with her boobs.

"Woah," he laughed. "Take it easy. What are you doing to me?"

She wasn't going to let up now she had him where she wanted him. She forced her boobs to squeeze his cock as hard as she could, and continued rubbing them up and down his shaft, enjoying the look on his face as he tried to hold out as long as possible.

"Oh shit, you gotta be kidding me," he surrendered. "I'm gonna cum."

"Right here, baby," Seesha instructed, before she opened her mouth wide and comically gestured into it with her finger. As Eddie pulled his cock clear and straightened up, Tia moved her hands to stroke his hips and thighs. He quickly caught hold of one of them and relocated it to his throbbing cock. The look in his eyes seemed to ask permission for her continued assistance, but she needed no more prompting. She was actually a little annoyed with herself that she'd not gone straight for his cock anyway. She took a good firm hold of him and immediately began jerking as fast as she could, playfully letting her frustration out with a naughty little laugh.

It was his turn to moan, and he gently thrusted himself into her hand as he reached his peak. Having him at her mercy like this turned her on no end, and she knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was going to enjoy bringing her lovers to orgasms just as much as she was going to enjoy having them herself.

She flinched instinctively as something flashed across her vision, realizing a split second later it was the first eruption from Eddie's cock as he started to cum. Her eyes opened wide as again and again it shot forth its streams of warm, thick juice, pulsing fiercely in her hand as she continued to squeeze and stroke. It was one thing to be told of the power of Eddie's cumshot. It was another all together to see it up close, to feel it with her hands as it happened, and she continued to watch in awe and desire. Eddie moaned uncontrollably as he ejaculated hard, each jet of cum hitting Seesha full in the face. The sinian still had her mouth wide open, giggling to herself as she tried and failed to catch each powerful blast. Instead, the cum hit her on her forehead, cheeks and chin, ricocheting off in different directions, and leaving what remained to slowly dribble down her face. Determined to get at least some of it in her mouth, she leaned in and locked her lips around the head of Eddie's cock, teasing his frenulum with her tongue as the last couple of much smaller and gentler streams of cum were delivered onto it. She swallowed what she'd got and held her position until the pulsing in that hard cock completely subsided.

As Seesha's mouth released its hold on Eddie's erection, Tia too gave it one last little squeeze and then carefully removed her hand. Eddie struggled to swing himself clear of Tia's body, and sank back into a kneeling position, a familiar, disbelieving smile wide on his face.

"Wow," was all Tia could manage in the moment, as Seesha extended her tongue and began using it to clean up the many thick dribbles of cum running down her face.

"Yeah, that happens a lot," Kalli confirmed with a grin.

"Shit, look at this," Tia giggled as she examined her large boobs, then diverted Seesha's attention down to them. "I think maybe you missed some."

Seesha looked down, seeing the cum on Tia's chest where it had landed during Eddie's explosive climax.

"We certainly can't have that," the sinian agreed. Again her tongue leapt out, and she joyfully gathered what remained and gulped it down, cheekily pausing part way through to show Tia's nipples some attention with her lips and tongue. When the clean up was complete, Kalli moved in a little closer to Tia, she and Leesan feeling like their time had come to sample the great delights the human had to offer.

"May we have this dance?" Kalli asked, one hand on Leesan, seeming to brandish the zaru like some kind of heavenly weapon of pleasure. With some excitement, Tia nodded her affirmative. After studying Leesan and admiring the lini's proportions, she knew there was no way she could take Leesan entirely inside her. But there was also no way she was not going to try. She couldn't even begin to comprehend how nice it would surely be to have Leesan filling her insides.

Kalli gently rolled Tia over so she lay on her right side. After sliding Tia's left leg up and out of the way, she straddled the woman's right thigh, giving her all the access she needed. She lowered Leesan into position, and the lini swayed her body side to side, rubbing her head across Tia's labia in a teasing motion. The woman's body language and quiet, passionate moaning exhibited signs of not only joy, but also expectation, so Kalli did not keep her waiting too long before gently pushing Leesan inside.

Tia's eyes lit up as the more substantial girth of Leesan slowly entered into her. Five, six, seven, eight inches went in before Kalli paused the insertion. A slightly concerned look flashed across Tia's face, perhaps a little worried that Kalli would try and slide a little bit more of her linked partner inside. Of course, she would not do that. Leesan was an expert at judging the comfortable limits of any vagina she found herself in, and the zaru knew that her current depth was exactly that.

Tia took a couple of deep breaths to compose herself, as she had never had anything quite so large inside her before. Kalli patiently waited for Tia to give her permission to continue, which came in the form of a little nod and an incredible smile, before slowly starting to retract Leesan. When the lini was almost out, she was sent slowly gliding back in again. After a few more slow strokes, Tia's body completely relaxed, and her incredibly erotic moaning returned. Kalli took that as a sign to begin gently increasing the pace.

When he'd got a little bit of feeling in his legs back, Eddie was able to shift his body into a more enjoyable position. He carefully spooned up beside Tia, and slid his right arm under her head and neck so that he could take a firm, loving, and complete hold of her. She continued to moan with delight as he kissed her neck and shoulder.

"How can this be possible?" she managed to whisper.

"I don't know," Eddie admitted, knowing exactly how she felt to be in such a pleasurable and unbelievable situation. "It's best just to enjoy it."

She smiled, amused by how silly his suggestion was. "It would be hard not to," she truthfully explained, before letting her eyes drift closed so she could focus entirely on the sensations as Kalli continued to slide the linked Leesan in and out of her with ever increasing intensity.

Concentrated as she was on making sure Tia and Leesan were receiving as much pleasure as possible, Kalli had not realized that Seesha had risen to her knees and had sidled up beside her. The sinian let her hands run free across the elethmora's back and buttocks, and leaned in to kiss her shoulder. Kalli gladly welcomed the attention, and turned her head to show Seesha her feelings through the joyous expression on her face. With those talented hands on her ass, Kalli had to fight her natural instinct to thrust faster. It was as though Seesha's hands somehow compelled her to increase the speed. She quickly looked back at Tia, in case she had allowed some of her enthusiasm get the better of her, and gone a bit too fast before the human was ready. To her delight, Tia looked like she had found her nirvana. Examining her delightful body and expression, Kalli got the impression that, if pleasure was a visible aura, it would surely be radiating from her every pore.

Tia began to lose all sense of time and reality, and she gladly let it all drift from her mind. All she knew at that moment were the arms firmly holding her, the hands on her waist and thigh, the lips on her neck, the sheer penetration that promised to drive her wild. It was impossible for her to comprehend anything else when the pleasure was so good, and all that mattered was that she continued to feel it.