Eddie's Story: Tia's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seesha wanted in on this, knowing she could certainly do her part to help Kalli and Leesan deliver maximum ecstasy. She moved around and slid her hands under Tia's left leg, then elevated it up and out of the way. Kalli could see what Seesha was planning and took the leg's weight, which she steadied against her shoulder as she continued to thrust. This opened up another direct route to the action for the sinian to exploit, and Kalli urged her on with a wink. Seesha gladly leaned in, her long tongue fully extended. It quickly found Tia's clitoris and went to town on it, drawing gasps of welcome surprise. The instant intensification of Tia's moans of delight told them they were not only on the right track, but surely nearing their destination.

Liking what she was seeing, hearing and feeling, Kalli increased the pace even more, and Leesan dove deeply and rapidly into that pussy time and time again. Tia's eyes were squeezed tightly shut as pleasure unlike any she had ever known built inside her. With Seesha's skilful tongue firmly dancing and weaving across the young woman's clitoris and labia, what happened next was simply inevitable.

Tia suddenly went very quiet as her body tensed, then her eyes shot open and she spasmed in Eddie's arms, letting out an almighty groan as the climax came upon her. She lost herself completely in its release, moaning loudly as each contraction hit home, each one bombarding her with extraordinary pleasure. It was the most audibly arousing thing Eddie had ever heard, and he squeezed her tighter, pulling himself closer so he could feel her body tense with every pulse that hit her.

Seesha gradually reduced the pressure and intensity of her tongue's actions as Tia started to come down from her high, but Kalli continued to thrust until the orgasm had passed completely. Then, as she delicately withdrew Leesan from Tia's vagina, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of that happy lini glistening with the human's juices. The linked couple were definitely not disappointed with the latest Pride member. A little while longer in that amazing pussy would have most assuredly seen Leesan reach her own powerful climax. But at that moment Tia lay calm and still, having probably just experienced her most intense orgasm ever, and both Kalli and Leesan agreed that they should let her recover for a little while.

Eddie looked down and took in Tia's quite exquisite beauty. A gentle, satisfied smile played across her face, and her big brown eyes were closed. They seemed to toy with the idea of opening, but then relaxed shut again. Her skin was flushed with a lovely warm red, and she filled her lungs with deep, calm breaths. She looked very much like she could gladly pass out and sleep for some hours. Leaning in, he again kissed her neck and shoulder, drawing quiet murmurs of appreciation.

While the two humans kissed and cuddled, Seesha wasted no time in bestowing yet more pleasure. Her tongue lashed out, snaring Leesan and drawing the zaru into her mouth. Bobbing up and down, she sucked as hard and as fast as she could, eager to give Leesan and Kalli their turn in the orgasmic limelight. With one hand, she took hold of the considerable length of Leesan that she couldn't fit in her mouth, and proceeded to stroke the zaru with as much spirit as she could muster. It was obvious from the expression on Kalli's face that both she and Leesan loved every moment, and she reached down to caress the back of Seesha's head, urging her to continue.

Seesha had brought Leesan to enough orgasms to know when one was approaching, and she wanted the zaru inside her when it happened. She urged Kalli to lie flat once more, before straddling her and lowering herself down, again taking Leesan's entire length within her. After quickly getting comfortable atop her partner, she started to ride, and within moments was up to impressive speed. Her ass cheeks and back of her thighs made satisfying slapping sounds on Kalli's skin with each rapid descent, and her impressive technique gave Eddie and Tia much to admire as they looked on. Her hands wandered across Kalli's shoulders and chest as she used them for balance and leverage, putting all her efforts into gathering as much speed as possible. Kalli's pretty pink eyes said it all, and Seesha knew her lovers were nearly there. The elethmora beauty gave a nod of confirmation just before it happened, then closed her eyes and lay her head back, ready to enjoy.

Leesan's full length began throbbing with orgasmic energy, and the lini revelled in every stroke as Seesha continued to ride hard. Kalli's entire body twitched uncontrollably beneath the sinian as Leesan's orgasm flooded it with pleasure unlike any it was born to experience. Still Seesha did not let up, driving that tight green pussy down onto the zaru again and again. More than thirty seconds had gone by when the climax finally started to pass, but Seesha was still not done. As she reached the moment at which she would normally stop, she started to feel another climax of her own approaching. Now Seesha was not a hard person to please, but even for her another orgasm so soon was a little surprising. She realized that being with Tia for the first time, and riding Kalli and Leesan to such a powerful looking orgasm, must have turned her on even more than normal. In addition, she knew neither Kalli nor Leesan would want her to waste the opportunity, so she didn't consider slowing down, not even for a second. Up and down she continued, tittering joyously as the climax steadily approached. With that perfectly sized zaru-lini filling her insides, it did not take her long to reach the point of no return.

Her second orgasm hit her even more powerfully than its predecessor, and she pretty much lost all control of her legs, forcing her to immediately stop riding. A wonderful smile played across her lips, and several inches of her tongue dangled out of her mouth seductively as the pleasure radiated out through her limbs. Her moans of delight were interspersed with deep breaths as her body tried to experience maximum pleasure as well as recover from its physical exertion. For a second, it looked like she was going to collapse backwards, but she regained enough composure to redirect her fall forwards onto Kalli's chest. By the look on her face, Kalli was not entirely sure what was going on, but her arms instinctively came up to squeeze the sinian tight until her orgasm passed.

Tia, who had again watched intently and with great wonder, reached up to tenderly stroke Seesha's back and waist, sending wonderful tingles across the sinian's skin. The two made eye contact, and Tia was compelled to snuggle up close so she could lean in and share another loving kiss, before collapsing back once more onto the bed. If it was possible for her to have received a better welcome gift than this, then she simply couldn't conceive of what it might have been.

--------

Deneh closed the viewfinder and switched off the camcorder in her hand. After setting it carefully down, she moved to turn off the other two that were on tripods situated elsewhere in the room. Most eyes on the bed could not help but follow her naked blue figure as she went about tidying away the equipment.

Though her intense satisfaction was evident, Kalli still looked a little stunned. While Leesan could gladly continue from one climax to the next, Kalli, whose body was not naturally meant to experience such pleasure, would need a minute or two to recover.

"That could soon be you, if you tried linking with Leesan," Eddie nodded towards Kalli. Tia followed his gaze, and gave a doubtful shake of the head.

"I really don't think I could quite handle that," she admitted.

"You really will have to give it a try," Kalli smiled, her senses evidently returning. "It is sooooo nice."

"And believe me," Eddie added. "The human body is quite capable of handling what Leesan can share."

Tia wondered how Eddie might know that with such certainty, as Deneh approached the bed.

"A lot of people are gonna enjoy watching that if it ever sees the light of day," she explained.

"I hope it looked okay," Tia said, sounding slightly concerned.

"Oh, it most certainly did," Deneh answered with a grin. "Sounded pretty damn hot too. You are quite amazing." Tia's smile beamed wide as Eddie slid off the bed.

"Thank you for helping out," he said, sneaking his arms around Deneh's waist. "You know you didn't have to volunteer for camera duty."

"You're quite welcome," she smiled and kissed him, instantly wiping his concern away. "Always a pleasure."

"Yes," he said, his lips still tingling from the touch of hers. "It always is."

"Besides," she gestured and started to move towards the incredible, beautiful young woman lying there on the bed, fixing Eddie with a flirtatious grin. "It's not like I'm gonna miss out on spending quality time with her myself or anything, right?"

Tia smiled at the realization that, while this experience was over for potential future viewers, it was certainly not yet over for her. Deneh took Eddie's place lying next to her, and the two began to kiss.

Eddie smiled and shook his head. Most people, by now he guessed, would be used to the sheer levels of arousal and quantity of sexual activity that existed in this amazing building every day. They would believe by now that it truly was happening to them, and they would consider it all to be perfectly normal. But even though it had been eight years since he had entered into the relationship with Theia and started the Pride, and even though he'd had sex hundreds of times with her and other Pride members since then, he still struggled to believe this was his reality. Exactly how could this be happening to him, when he had done so little to deserve it? Even after all these years, the fantastic sex endured, and more and more amazing people like Tia continued to join them in experiencing it. Taking his life and lovers for granted was something he knew he would never let himself do, and he was sure that was why it all still felt so special and important to him. Not for the first time, and not for the last, he considered himself the luckiest man to have ever lived.

He thought about gathering up the cameras and taking them down to the offices to get their footage ready for editing, but in that moment he caught sight of Tia once more. She looked so natural and comfortable lying there on the bed, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, as Seesha and Deneh kissed and caressed her lips and skin. Kalli was up on her knees, gently stroking Leesan who protruded proudly from her groin, seemingly ready again to swing into action as soon as one of her bed mates desired the lini inside them.

He knew he really should get back to work, but the view filled him with such renewed vigour. He could go one more time, he thought.

For these ladies, he was sure he could always go one more time.

He smiled, and let the bed and its beauties claim him once again.