All Comments on 'Edge Teetering'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh, GAWD!!! I wish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your work!

This one started off difficult for me--the age issues and the depression of the central character (who learned his lesson well). I'm 68, and I figured sex was a thing of the past. But, thanks to the internet, I have met some great guys and had some wonderful times. (OINK!!!) I love to bottom and, due to blood pressure meds, can't get a reliable erection anymore, so I can't Top. But I've connected with some guys--anywhere from 25 to 70--who do get good and hard...and who want to play with me. Life is good! (Haven't tried double penetration...yet; but I have taken fists. It shouldn't be too much of a stretch.)

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NICE STORY

I agree with the other 2 posters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You write so beautifully and I can see every detail of the man on man action and the surrounding scenery. You take the reader on a trip, no a roller coaster with non-stop sex. I finish your stories and want more. You keep me rock hard during the entire read (with all of the sex) and I want more. I can only dream of the places you write about, where constant sex with hot men is all that matters. This would be an awesome movie that I would watch over and over. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...