All Comments on 'Edie's Journey Ch. 05'

by penny_coyne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Ok

That's really disturbing and wrong on so many levels. This story started out quite nice and went south very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

really enjoyed it

JD2100JD2100over 11 years ago
yeah it was going good until the castration.

No thanks not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO WRONG

It is so wrong to change a person with hormones and castration against their will. Edie was not given a choice in what had been happening to him. Grandma knew what she was planning on doing and did it against Edie's mom and father wishes. The mom should have removed Edie from the farm before it got to the stage of drugs and surgery. And grandma was no qualified surgeon and could have killed Edie. To do this to your own flesh and blood and the bond of a child to their mother is so wrong. It would have been better to drug grandpa so that his sex drive would be reduced to almost zero. He would have not died from having sex then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sorry but this is the last of your stories that I will read! I can't believe you would put castration against his will into this! I guess this makes you a pretty sick fucker and I won't read another word of it! This sucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is wrong on soooooooo many levels!!!

lindsey4cumlindsey4cumover 11 years ago
yes

Against their will is bad. But as old fashion would be I could see how and why that would be done. Lol funny and sick, like clerks she fucked him to death! If I were to go out it would be that or trying to save the world! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superhot story

That was some crazy hot, taboo stuff. Sex with the grandpa... so naughty!

For the haters: guys, this is a *fictional story*.

Newsflash: Dominance/submission is an erotic concept for many people.

"It is so wrong to change a person with hormones and castration against their will." DUDE. You're making moral arguments about an erotic story in which the lead character is having sex with his GRANDFATHER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved the story

Made perfect sence to me, castration and grannys solution to pull her penis through back to her pussy. Too bad about grand pa, would have loved to revisit Eddie later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I will be looking forward to more

I wish my family was so excepting that is what makes this such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved every minute!

What a wonderful story. I wanted to be held and kissed by such a powerful older man. Taking the role of the young bride to his own grandfather was such a turn on! More please. Does Edie have another grandfather to care for????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved this story

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Love it! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous