All Comments on 'Edith'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
not bad

it was alright, but being a college student myself there is more to do then just having sex when you go to college, I am sure a lot of people reading this would disagree with me and I am sure that this is not the site to go into that much detail about it, but as I also say this is just my opinion

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I agree that there is much more to do at college than just having sex. In fact Edith did almost three years without indulging, spending 12 hours 24/7 in her lab instead. On a more personal note, back in the mists of time, I spent most of my four years at uni working (behind a bar) and drinking (on both sides of the bar). I also, believe it or not, did a lot of studying. Yes, sex did happen, but not to the extremes of a Heather Hunter.

(Heather is meant to be a creature of extremes, and all the more admirable for it! And don't forget, as well as a being a nympho, she is also a top student, ace at hockey, karate, golf and football; a very decent marathon runner and goodness knows what else.)

My point in constantly returning to "college days" is that they are usually great days indeed. In my own experience, my UK sixth form days (read USA high school) were even better. But the whole late teens era can be fantastic. And well worth fantasizing about.

I only wish I'd met the likes of Hev back then . . .

Hopefully you will meet someone quite similar!

rusty333rusty333almost 7 years ago
riot

another great story, hilarious, leave it to Hev. the one and only, great one.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for rusty333

Thank you for liking it.

I'm currently doing the intro to Heather and Vic in their early days (Vic being the bank CEO mentioned in "Short and Sweet"). That's going to be a story in two parts and is, by my standards, almost a romance. I'm also working on a one-off which I will probably have to post as "straight sex" which involves Hev exploring that incy-wincy bit of her bi side (along with a generous dash of her much preferred "lezzie" side, of course!). Needless to report, her male lover is going to realize he bit off more than he could ever hope to chew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not what I expected

Normally more interested in stories of women enjoying sex together but I think this was absolutely one of your best. It has a lighter touch and a very happy feel to it.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

I'm glad you liked it. This is mostly an extract from a full-length novel that introduces Heather to the world (I have expanded it and put in some extra sex to make it into a more erotic short story). I'm also glad you found it to be a little lighter. Hev does tend to be a bit "driven" but, deep down, she does have a heart. I wanted this bit of her tale to illustrate that.

As will - I hope - the next couple of postings. I've already done a slightly tongue in cheek "Heather Falls in Love", but in this next story she comes a whole lot closer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Showing Hev's tender side...

I absolutely love this one...Having read all your stories. This shows Hev's tender side- that she isn't always driven but does care for others and takes time to make love rather than just have sex.... Love it... Glad you brought Hev back... EJ

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous EJ

Thanks yet again for reading.

I'm glad you appreciate Hev's finer points. I really want her to come across as tender as well as a strong Yorkshire lass.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful love story -

Austen's Emma never held a candle to Hev. Very hot, wet, sensitive story of exploration and coming-of-age. Absolutely loved it.

xoxo,

Di

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for DianneRedfern

Wow, I never thought I would be compared to Jane Austen! Sadly, although back in my sixth form days I did do English Lit, Emma was one of the two Austen novels I never got round to. Maybe I'd better give it a try . . .

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonalmost 7 years ago
Welcome Back.....

Brilliant - and Welcome Back!! It seems ages since I saw your last piece, although realistically it could have been yesterday! Seems I can't get enough!

Great construction, punchy plot and the wonderful Hev riding to the rescue!

Superb!

With affection and thanks

Corinne xxxx

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for CorinnePapillon

Thank you but I've hardly been away. Checking the stats yesterday I realized I have submitted almost a story a week over the one year I've been publishing on Literotica. What's more, I fully intend to keep that run-rate going . . .

Seriously, comments from people like you inspire me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you reading and enjoying.

xxxxLL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow really enjoyed this snippit but then again love everything you write. More power to your pencil, More Hev

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for enjoying Edith. More from Hev is on its way. In fact I have submitted two more stories over the last two days (one in the usual lesbian sex category, one as straight - well, straight-ish). Follow-ups to both stories are already in-hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous