All Comments on 'Editorial Indiscretion'

by curiousaboutthat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tomjohnstontomjohnstonover 13 years ago
About time

I gave you a five....Not because it's miles above anyone else's contribution...but because of it's originality. Finally a storyline that hasn't been rehashed a hundred times in every category. (I would of liked just a little more character development but I made it through okay) Thanks TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And I Agree

with TJ. Excellent work, and you got so much into less than two full pages that I didn't have to be "Curious About That!"

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

I sincerely hope there will be more chapters! Soon!

curiousaboutthatcuriousaboutthatover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Wonderful Story

Thanks, sleeplessgurl. But I'm afraid I have nothing further planned for these two characters. However, I do have a few more stories in the works and I hope you will like them too.

curiousaboutthatcuriousaboutthatover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: About Time

Thanks, tomjohnston. Yes, the plot is "different". That made me nervous about the story, because it's not what people are used to. I wasn't sure how it would be received. I'm glad I found literotica so that I could experiment with stuff like this.

curiousaboutthatcuriousaboutthatover 13 years agoAuthor
Re: And I Agree

Very cute play on words with my pseudonym here. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really liked it. No chapter 2? That sucks. I was hoping to see their relationship develop and all that good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

No chapter two needed. It's a happily ever after story if ever I've read one. Five well-deserved stars.

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
Very good job!

I agree, the storyline is original, well written and also very sweet in it's own way. I have enjoyed reading this story very much, and am looking forward to your next contributions, curious!

And well, concerning the chapter 2 debate: a good story will always leave readers wanting more (me included), but giving it isn't always the best thing to do. And this story in itself already has the happy ending (even if we don't get all the details, which of course, is part of the magic of a story :-) ).

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
goood story

Welcome aboard. This was a fun, moving, original romance. Very good story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I loved it!

Well written. Well crafted and just about perfect!

Thank you.

curiousaboutthatcuriousaboutthatover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and warm welcome. A nice lady I met online pointed me to this site. I'm really glad she did.

I like to play with diverse styles of writing. Some of my stories get a little twisted. They aren't all sweet and fluffy like this one. Just trying to set expectations.

Thanks again for your comments and I'm looking forward to submitting lots more stuff here.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Very neat plot. It was obvious what was going on, but not where it was going and I thought the finale was excellent. 4* because I don't make a habit of 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous