All Comments on 'Edna'

by kalodin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SpankerSamSpankerSamalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I love the way you have presented both Edna and yourself. Old does not mean dead by any stretch of the imagination. And showing just how an older woman and man can love and enjoy sex in their mature years was beautiful. Even if you don't publish anything else, I would love to know more about what took place.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Story*****

Hell Yeah!! write some more this story is the real deal!!! Thanks for sharing

UltimategoldUltimategoldalmost 10 years ago
Erotica at it's Best

Beautifully erotic story, by a very good author...Edna is a very lucky woman. I do hope the author writes another chapter and hopes he gets to have his BJ, if he does, can't wait to hear about it. This is a very hot, hot, hot story! Love to hear more from Kenneth & Edna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

Yes I would like to hear more about the times with Edna and the special moments you shared. Being in the age category now classified as mature I now realize that the sex still continues and even gets better as it goes.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 10 years ago
Senior Sex

While my wife has as voluptuous figure, I have never really been a breast man.

However, I am a nipple man.

When I can push her breasts together & lick both nipples at the same time, she goes into nirvana.

At one point you mention Edna's pretty feet. As a longtime foot fetish I want to hear more about that.

I am 71 years of age; your story gives me hope that there is still a sex life somewhere out there for me.

Even if my wife admits that she is now a 'frigid prude!!'

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
yes please

I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes ... that comes close to explaining older women !

I actually knew an Edna and about a half-dozen other older women 55-to-70. They were not all the "same" but many of them shared your Edna's reaction of wetting when they got extremely hot. I have grown to get excited, too, when they tell me that I made them wet their pants. Most of the time it was their telling me that I made them wet their pant"ies" while it was the back of their skirts that grew very large wet spots. I liked the feeling of their wetness as I slid first their skirt then their slips up to gather them around their hips. Sometimes they'd get wet while I was deep inside them and their dress or skirt would show a huge wet spot after we finished. After a number of months I felt the need to take her shopping. I'd select a half-dozen to ten pencil skirts and tailored skirt suits for her to consider. I had already made up my mind but I had to go through a tap-dance with her over her choices. I would have to whisper to the saleslady ... "She'll take them all !" ... then I got the saleslady find a number of duplicate skirts and dresses. When I got her home, she would feign shock and surprise at the number of outfits we brought home. I felt like I was just exercising my lungs and mouth explaining why the duplicates. If one skirt or belted dress got a "stain" on it that the cleaners couldn't get out, then we'd keep that one for her to wear on nights that we "stayed in". She asked for further explanation ... and I'd begin with, "REALLY ?" Then I'd ask her fi she remembered the number of times she'd get excited and rub on me with her clothed hips while saying, "Do you want to cum on my skirt? Do you want to cum on my skirt ?" Half the time I never got a chance to say "yes" or "no" or anything ... she'd begin sliding against against against (OK ... so it gets me excited, too?) my naked cock and her smooth skirt lining with the equally dry-slick half-slip did its job ... and I wound up cumming a HUGE slippery cum smear all over the front of her skirt ... or the back of it depending on which orientation she was when she began her assault. Oh Lord but I had no defense against THAT ! Well, turn about was fair play because she had no defense against me when I did that to her ! Thanks to all the "extras" I bought for her, we kept a number of each at both our places so, if she got "messy", wet, or I got all cummy all over her, I could change her so no one would notice because she was taken home or drove herself while she was all wet and cummy. She got hyper at me when she came by my work place and noticed our resident horny-B coming back from "working out" and "lunch". She was wearing a smooth materialed blue skirt suit ... the kind of "skirt" that could show hair if she weren't careful. Well, all was cool until the construction guys just outside the office started yelling and grabbing their crotches and yelling nasty stuff in Spanish. It seems that her "workout" involved hot and steamy sex and her boyfriend decided to "mark" her by wiping a huge cum load off all over the front of her dark blue skirt ! Summers are hot and dry and the cum stain (almost 8-inches square!) had dried to a white caked-up monument to cum ! She professed no knowledge of such a thing and it must have been something she spilled on herself and who was I to be warning her about it ??? I had my assistant take her off someplace private (ladies' room private to our upper management ladies) and tell her what the construction workers were yelling at her ... and then ME ... ! HELL, I actually didn't mind all that much because those guys were giving ME credit for fucking her and cumming all over her like crazy! My nicely dressed older lady friend also spoke Spanish and WASN'T pleased that I was getting credit for satisfying her silly ! I am seriously gonna stretch this into a story ! I got time ! I'm got killed in the war (twice!) and I am home-bound now so, being just short of 70, I got a few stories to tell. Hope they don't suck !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Such an erotic experience very few have been able to find. Keep telling us more please..... Texas Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love older women

I met one like Edna, and yes older women still orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only couplev still doing it

Nice rise in my pants. I need an Edna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Edna is the ultimate

This is one of the very best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
the best

Edna is the sexiest character for me in any story on here... does anyone know of similar stories with like characters... she is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Older women are sexy

Great story.... I currently enjoy the attentions of an 82 year old woman.... I'm only

58. We have a special sexual relationship: she loves having her ample breasts massaged, licked and sucked.... it can give give her an orgasm. She gets so wet and her little clit gets so hard and swollen.... I love seeing her grunt in orgasm..

We get together a couple of times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Since the story is about a woman having an orgasm when her breasts were sucked, it reminded me of a time when I met the wife of a friend who had large breasts. We had an attraction to each other, and she had not had sex with her husband for a long time. She asked me to suck her nipples. She had beautiful large breasts with large dark nipples and areolae. Her nipples, when excited, would become thick and long. I enjoyed sucking on them so much. They were a delight. The first time I sucked those beauties, she suddenly said, "Oh Mister ____, you just gave me an orgasm!" That was a "first" for me! She would get dripping wet as her pussy juice ran down her legs in streams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story, I wish I had someone to suckle on my tits. I am an older widow woman, and I too miss the attention my husband gave to my tits. I can an orgasm just by playing with my nipples, however it would be a pleasure to have someone else doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes my nipples tingle. I play with them often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love to have my old nipples sucked. They are so lonely. I play with them by myself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mine need to sucked so badly. I need a horny old man now!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nicely done...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous