All Comments on 'Educated by the School Nurse'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Call me weird too

I found your story quite arousing, and the image of the school nurse was so vivid that I had no problem picturing her. While I have a preference for more dainty women, I adore women of all shapes and sizes, and a muscular woman can be quite arousing as well.

Being a bit of an old school guy myself, the presense of hair between a woman's legs does not offend me and much prefer it to the pre-pubescent look of this era, and on the right woman underarm hair is also erotic.

While my first time was not nearly as different from the norm as yours was, I was just as naive and scared as you were when an older woman took me under her wing, so I thank you for not only a wonderful story, but for jogging my memory bank for bringing me back to my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story!

Never got a school nurse - my school never had one - but I did get my first with the English teacher. Teaching me how to kiss on stage for the school play. Offered to drive me home (I live on a farm). She drove me to her home & gave me more lessoons. I still love a hairy pussy...

ChrispeChrispeover 11 years ago
Very Different

Very different but excellent story. Very well written and strangley erotic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Hot

Your story hit several of my buttons: muscular, hairy woman, wimpy guy, pegging. I've never lined up all the elements at once (I'm the 160 pound wimp) but I do look forward to the 2 times each year that the family gets together and my 215 pound female cousin takes my ass and makes me rub her muscular forearms and biceps while she gets her pleasure. Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very different story.

Liked it ! Cleverly woven. The mother enjoying her friend all the better.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

interesting story and almost every young man dreamed of the school nurse or a woman in charge taking him and showing him, using and doing him, and in many ways the story made me dream and remember

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Hot and Sweet

This story got me super hard, but I'm mostly glad about how you chose to end it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More like it

You could write more about a younger man being taught by an aggressive mature woman. I suspect you may be one or the other. Either way it reads well.

Dabeasty1Dabeasty1over 6 years ago
were you peekin thru the window when this ... for me ?

Loved it , I was there , so many years ago , but I met her through a guy that opened my mind to great sex , then stirred in some nurses he knew would further my enlightenment

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 1 year ago

A lovely core of kindness and humanity alongside a young man's awakening. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Basically a good, but kinky, story. I could appreciate it because muscular women AND women with hairy pussies turn me on. Not so muscular that they start to appear manly but soft and round but chiseled when flexed. Not hairy down the insides of her thighs but trimmed clean (waxed) leaving a nice 3" wide muff from the bottom of her sex on up to the top of her thong (a little beyond the top is sexy but might get her in trouble at the beach). Re armpit hair, I only had one experience with that in my lifetime (84yo) and it was with a sexy, petite black woman with extraordinarily long nipples (3/4 to 1-inch and gumdrop width) and hairy pits/pussy. She came so many times she could hardly move when I was finished with her. Besides all the other things I did to her, when I reached her pits, I mentioned that the hollow in that area created by her muscles, etc. plus the hair reminded me of a pussy and proceeded to lick them as if they were. She came with each side, each nipple and her actual pussy (other places as well). That woman was a walkin cum machine. Once she got started, she was like a diesel engine (go on until they run out of fuel). But I digress.

Once you have written your story, let it rest for a while - maybe a day. Then read it carefully to see if it all makes sense (words, punctuation, spelling). Then have someone else read it with a critical eye. There were some glaring errors contained within your narrative which told me that this wasn't done. Not many but enough that they caused a disruption to the flow. Otherwise, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! A pegging story where the guy isn't treated like a cock sleeve and made to suck a latex and/or real dick. How novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous