Educating Caesar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted, the hand working her clit falling out of rhythm suddenly.

Roxanna reached down, brushing his hand away as she replaced it with her own, fingering her clit hard and fast as she watched the scene play out before her. "Yes, you're about to come. You know you're going to come. You have to come. Stroke that big cock for me," she begged. "Please, come for me," she groaned, her finger moving so fast it was a blur. "I want to watch you come. Grab that cock and squeeze it! I'm going to come again. Oh, yes, I'm going to come again! Shoot your stuff for me, Caesar!"

Unable to hold back beneath the onslaught of her words and the sight of her stroking herself, her tits bouncing from the force he was using to finger-fuck her tight little pussy, Caesar fumbled for the hem of his tunic, but there was no time. He grunted loudly, grabbing his cock through the tunic. His entire body jerked violently, wrenching his fingers from inside her. His hand, soaked in her juices, cupped his swollen balls as he gave his cock two fast, hard strokes that rocketed a thick ribbon of semen through the material. He groaned, thrusting over and over, as he squeezed his convulsing shaft. He came in five strong spurts, never taking his eyes off Roxanna getting herself off to the sight of him shooting for her.

When they returned to their senses, Roxanna stepped into an adjoining room. She returned with a fresh tunic of fine material, a sponge and a towel, all of which she lay upon a small citrus wood table in the corner of the room. Another trip to the adjoining room produced a bowl and a pitcher of water; these she placed beside the other items. Caesar had not moved.

"Shall I help you clean up?" she offered, her voice soft.

He looked up at her as if coming out of a trance and then glanced down into his lap. He shook his head and a smile lit his face. "I believe that would trigger a repeating loop of similar circumstances. I will do it."

Roxanna nodded, collected her gown from the floor and stepped back into the adjoining room.

The bowl was almost full of water, his soiled tunic was wrapped inside the damp towel, which he had neatly folded, the sponge resting on top, when she returned to the room. He sat on the edge of her bed in the new tunic, which suited him well. He smiled.

"When do my lessons begin?" he asked.

"They have begun," she answered, simply. She stood near the door, not trusting herself to resist him if he reached for her. He had given her much pleasure, but she knew his fingers were a poor substitute for the long, thick member she had only glimpsed through the wool of his tunic.

"I mastered the skill of avoiding overexcitement and ruination of clothing many years ago with no assistance, though I realize my...performance this evening has provided little enough proof of that." His eyes twinkled with good humor.

"Tonight I gave you the key, Caesar. Have you forgotten already?"

"I assure you, forgetting this evening is not a possibility."

"Can you return on the Kalends?" She ached at the thought of waiting that long, but knew it would be best to maintain some distance from him.

"Four days?" He managed to keep the disappointment out of his voice, but barely. He wanted to return tomorrow night. He wanted to stay longer this night. He wanted to...the thought was strangled by the uncomfortably tight subligaculum.

Roxanna gave him a secretive smile and then humored both of their needs somewhat, "Perhaps that is a bit too long. Two days from now?"

"I will be here," he said. He stood and crossed the room in two easy strides, closing the distance between them to mere inches. He took her hand in his and bowed over it, his lips barely brushing her knuckles. He raised his smiling dark eyes to look into her jewel-green eyes. "I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Roxanna."

The smile she bestowed upon him was a bit wicked. "The pleasure was mine, Gaius Julius Caesar."

12