Educating Caesar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Refreshed and awakened by the water, Caesar had a deliciously wicked idea. "All of them." He held out his hands, "I will hold them so you can disrobe."

Her eyes snapped to his. "A generous offer, Caesar, but I did not plan to join you in the bath; I shall attend your needs from here."

"Nonsense. This bath is large enough for four, and you would benefit from its use no less than I will. Join me, Roxanna."

Roxanna shook her head. "It is late," she warned.

"Do you think I am incapable of forethought? I have a perfectly respectable and unassailable alibi. Join me, the water is divine."

"You are becoming a wicked, debauched senator," Roxanna jokingly accused, a smile dancing on her face as she placed the sponges and stone at the lip of the tub beside his head. She stood and sauntered to the steps, watching his face as she unfastened her dressing gown and shrugged her shoulders so it fell to her feet. She watched the changes in his expression, from amusement to appreciation to desire. She reached up and freed her long hair from its combs, which she dropped atop the discarded gown and took the first step into the bath, the water covering her ankles. She did not know if it was the cool water on her feet or the heat of his gaze on her body that caused her nipples to stand at attention, but his expression changed yet again- from desire to something very near lechery, as his lips parted slightly to reveal clenched teeth. She continued until she stood before him, the water lapping against her knees. "You were right, this is more practical," she said.

"Practical?" His voice was husky and held an undertone of confusion.

"Yes. I would never have been able to bathe you properly from so high a perch." Roxanna moved closer, reaching above and behind his head for the sponge, which she dipped into the water and then brought to his face, rubbing it across his forehead and down his cheeks. She dipped it into the water again and then washed his neck, leaning over and pulling his head forward to reach the back. His lips were only an inch away from her nipples and his breath upon them made them harder still. Ripples spread around his arms as he moved them toward her, but she stepped back and shook her head, giving him the wicked smile that made it very difficult for him not to pull her to him and claim her immediately. It was only its promise of further pleasure that stayed him. "You must sit still and do as you're told until I have finished bathing you."

"Only if I can return the favor," he replied.

Roxanna laughed seductively as she moved closer to him. "Oooh, I would very much like for you to bathe me, Caesar," she whispered. He swallowed.

She washed his shoulders before passing the sponge beneath the water to wash his chest. She bent her left arm, resting the back of her hand against her shoulder. She wiggled the fingers as she said, "Give me your right hand." He twined his fingers with hers and she brought the sponge up, rubbing it over his knuckles. She squeezed the sponge lightly and a stream of water ran between their hands and down her chest, dripping from the tip of her left nipple. She shivered and he clenched his jaw. His arms were long and she had to step closer to pass the sponge all the way to his shoulder. She pushed his hand away before releasing it, passed the sponge to her left hand and brought her right hand to her shoulder. He raised his left hand from the water and she repeated the same steps as she washed it. This time, when she stepped closer to wash his upper arm, he could not resist the temptation and caught the final droplet of water dangling from her nipple with his tongue. Roxanna paused for the briefest of moments but then continued her task.

"I need you to slide to the edge of the bench so I can wash your back," she said. Caesar obeyed, spreading his long legs around Roxanna so his feet touched the bottom of the opposite bench. She moved in so close he could feel the warmth of her body and then she lifted her right leg and placed it outside his left. She leaned forward to trade the sponge for the loofah and her breasts pressed against his left shoulder. He turned his head and her long red mane brushed against his face.

Roxanna decided to scrub his entire back from her current position, the inside of her thigh pressing against the outside of his beneath the water. To reach the far side of his back, she had to press her body against his and she placed her left hand on his right shoulder to counteract the weakness in her knees. Her purpose for bathing him was to drive him insane with desire, but she was finding herself less immune to that particular malady than she had hoped.

Caesar closed his eyes, his attention focused entirely upon the sensation of the narrow strip of hair on her mound that was now pressing against his upper torso. He turned his head so that his face was between her breasts and then, almost involuntarily, ran the outside of his left hand slowly up the inside of her right thigh. She moved away and he opened his eyes to find her standing again between his legs, the loofah exchanged for the sponge once again.

"Arms up, over your head," she instructed. She stepped in again, sliding the sponge along first one, then the other of his sensitive sides, from his hips to his armpits. Bending again, she reached for the pumice stone and then sat on the edge of the opposite bench, the water covering her breasts. She caught one of his ankles with her toes and pulled his foot up. She worked the pumice against the bottom of his foot as she stroked the top with her hand, running her index finger between his toes.

Roxanna finished his other foot and then handed him the stone, which he took with a puzzled expression. "I need the sponge, if you don't mind," she said. He turned slightly to replace the stone and take the sponge, which he offered her. She took it and her face lit again in its wicked smile. "Stand up." Roxanna held his eyes firmly as he did so. "Turn around."

Caesar turned and Roxanna allowed herself to exhale as she took in the sight of his magnificent body, dripping with water. She moved the sponge over the muscles of his perfectly formed ass and then down one leg, working her way back up the front of the leg so she could repeat the process with the other.

Their shared knowledge that she was swiftly running out of flesh to wash made each movement excruciatingly exciting for both of them. When she had finished with his legs, she paused for few seconds, squeezing the sponge beneath the water. Finally, she whispered, "Turn."

Roxanna didn't bother looking into his eyes this time. Her eyes widened and her lips parted in desire. She could feel his eyes on her and she lifted her own to meet them as she raised the dripping sponge from the water. She reached up, pressing the sponge against his flat stomach, sending streams of water down his thighs. "Closer," her whisper was barely audible, little more than a wish. He stepped closer.

Her movements were slow, almost drunken, as she dropped the sponge and caught it as it sank into the water. She raised it and set her jaw, determined to finish what she had started. Placing her left hand on his thigh, she gently brushed the sponge across his scrotum. Caesar closed his eyes and shifted one foot, spreading his legs for her. Roxanna lifted the swollen sack and ran the sponge behind it, stroking him as far back as possible.

Caesar heard the sponge dip into the water again, the water pouring out of it as she lifted it. He groaned when she pressed it firmly against the base of his turgid manhood and slowly worked her way up his shaft. When she reached its head, she squeezed the sponge and water cascaded down his length. He looked down and found Roxanna's eyes locked in unadulterated lust on his cock. Her face was almost touching him and her mouth was open as if she wanted to worship him with her lips and tongue. The sponge fell from her hand and she traced his length with two fingers. When they reached the base, her hand fell into the water.

Roxanna slowly lifted her eyes to his and he knew her desire was beyond words. Her eyes plead silently and she finally managed a soft whisper, "Caesar."

He was beside her before his name had finished passing her lips. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he reached beneath the water with his free hand, searching for her own. He pulled her before him, releasing her hand in favor of her ankle, which he guided. Roxanna positioned the other to match so she was sitting on his lap, facing him with her legs crossed behind him. Her mind spun at how he could accomplish this so quickly, but he chased the thought out of her mind when he grasped the back of her neck with one dripping hand and crushed her mouth against his in a savage kiss.

Caesar's other hand was at the small of her back, pulling her body fully against his and she groaned into his mouth when the hard length of him pressed against the sensitive and swollen flesh between her legs. She tightened her legs around him and pressed herself against him harder, whimpering. He did not break the kiss, but drew back enough to allow him to speak between their flicking tongues. "Roxanna," he began, only to feel her hands on the back of his head, forcing his mouth back against hers. He was lost in the abandon of the kiss for a moment. "Listen...listen to me." He smothered her mouth with his again before he continued; "You must relax your legs..." She responded by tightening them even more, pressing the incredible heat of her center against his shaft. He moaned and sucked her tongue. "Relax your legs, Roxanna!" She whimpered against his mouth, her frustration building. Finally, he did break the kiss, though it was incredibly difficult to fight her frenzied need for him and his for her. Her eyes were wild with passion when she opened them to find his reason for pulling away from her. Panting, his hands caught in her wet hair, he managed to get the words out. "I cannot get inside you like this...Relax your legs around me for a moment so I can position myself."

His words enflamed her desire even more and she attacked his mouth with even greater vigor in a kiss that he returned with all his passion. Caesar knew Roxanna had understood him, though, as the pressure of her legs against his lower back decreased.

Roxanna broke the kiss and, placing her hands on his shoulders, she lifted her body several inches. Caesar's hands closing on her hips brought another whimper from her. Her eyes caught his as he guided her over him. She lowered herself slowly, allowing him to guide her by his own calculations. He closed his eyes for a moment and she heard the rush of his breath a split second before she felt it against her neck as the initial contact was made. She lost the ability to support her head and rested her forehead against his, still looking into his eyes.

Caesar looked up at her. "Perfect," he breathed. "Now we can each have what we want."

He expected her to release his shoulders immediately and closed his eyes in preparation for the pleasure of entering her. He was surprised when she continued holding herself over him. He opened his eyes, meeting hers and was even more surprised, though pleasantly so, to see the ghost of her wicked smile shining dimly through the beautiful mask of her desire.

"What do YOU want, Caesar?" She asked.

His smile was no less wicked than her own as he answered, "I want the same thing you want, Roxanna."

"Mmmm...and what exactly is that, Caesar?"

Roxanna bit her lower lip and Caesar fought the urge to act instead of speak. "You want me inside of you, Roxanna," he said through clenched teeth.

She whimpered again, her nails digging into his shoulders as she fought the same instinct. "And YOU want to be inside of me, Caesar?"

He pulled her down, his head lodging tightly against her entrance. They moaned in unison. Caesar changed his tactic. "No, Roxanna; I NEED to be inside you. I NEED to feel your hot, tight depths around me just as YOU need ME to ease the ache deep inside you. You ARE aching for me, aren't you, Roxanna?"

"Yes!"

"Do you feel me, hard and throbbing, at your threshold?"

"Oooh, yes..."

"You know I have much more than that to offer you..."

Roxanna's eyes snapped open, mad with passion. She was very near the breaking point. She licked her lips. "Mmmm... I do know. Are you offering ALL you have?" she cooed, already loosening her grip on his shoulders, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she awaited his answer.

"Oh, yes," Caesar whispered, tightening his grip upon her, "every... rigid... inch."

"Ohhh," she moaned, unable to speak, she slid her hands behind his neck, locking her fingers together for support.

Caesar accepted the weight she had entrusted to his hands and lowered her ever so slowly upon him, entering her inch by inch as her legs locked behind him. He closed his eyes and held her still for a moment. He was relieved she allowed him the stillness and quiet he needed to tightly reign in his control. When he opened his eyes, it was as if he had opened all of his senses and she invaded them completely. He suddenly felt the warm curves of her body pressed against him, the sweet smell of her breath and the perfume clinging to her hair surrounded him. Her face was before him, her eyes dark and her lips swollen and parted with desire. His eyes lingered on her lips and she lowered them to his. When a muffled groan escaped him, she pressed her mouth harder against his, their teeth bumping together in the depth of the kiss.

He lifted her hips and began a slow rhythm that seemed out of proportion to the viciousness of the kiss but, when she took over the movement with her own strong abdomen and thighs, his hands moved over her body in a rough desperation that was a perfect match for the kiss.

Roxanna pulled away from his mouth so they could catch their breaths, but she maintained the slow rhythmic movements. She closed her eyes as his hands ran up the outsides of her thighs all the way to her ribcage and back again before he squeezed her ass in his hands. She opened her eyes to watch his face. "Ahhhh," she breathed, "I love the way you handle my body. Touch me all over. Be rough with me."

Caesar drew his nails down her thighs and she moaned, her head falling back. This lifted her breasts completely out of the water and he squeezed her nipples.

"Mmmm.... harder," her voice was louder now, though she held the same rhythm, rocking slowly against him.

He pinched her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, tugging them roughly as he did so.

"Harder," she urged, swinging her head from side to side.

Caesar increased the pressure and pulled harder.

"Yesss," she hissed and she raised her head suddenly, shaking it as she struggled to focus on his face. Her teeth chattered. "Caesar..." she gasped, shaking her head as she tried to speak. " Pleeeease," she wailed.

He grabbed her hips and she closed her eyes and arched her back. He ground himself into her hard and then returned to the same slow pace, though he used it to thrust in and out of her instead of just rocking within her. She shuddered and cried out and he watched her body quake and writhe before him until he had to close his eyes as the sight, combined with the strong contractions repeatedly squeezing his cock, became too much.

Roxanna lost her grip behind his neck and he caught her, supporting the middle of her back in his hands. He pulled her against him from that point and blessed the water that made it possible for him not to miss a stroke.

As her climax ebbed, Roxanna regained her hold around his neck and pulled herself up, wrapping her arms tightly around him as the last spasms squeezed him below. She once again rocked against him and he ran his hands up and down her back.

Roxanna pulled back, her hands locked behind his neck again, and gave him a coy smile.

"I have the strangest sense that you are plotting mischief," Caesar said, his voice almost completely normal. He was quite proud of that, considering he was in the personal bath of the madam of the most exclusive brothel in Rome, who just happened to be retired, young and, quite likely, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen; not to mention the fact that she was in his lap and he was in her...

"You did not hear a word I just said, did you?" Roxanna's voice broke through his musings.

"No," he admitted with a smile. His honest and abrupt answer caused Roxanna to laugh. Caesar closed his eyes.

"Are you going to have a nap now," Roxanna asked her voice full of good humor.

Caesar opened one eye, "No, I was considering more ways to make you laugh." She laughed again and closed his eye, nodding slowly. "Yes, you definitely need to laugh more," he said, his hands fondling her breasts.

Roxanna cleared her throat and he sighed, opening his eyes.

"I asked if you still wished to bathe ME," she said, her wicked smile causing his cock to contract inside of her. "Oooh, should I take that as a 'yes'?"

Before he could answer, she had pulled completely free of him, and was standing in the middle of the pool. Her eyes shifted about in concentration for a moment before she reached down and plucked the sponge from the grasp of her toes. She then continued to the other side where she grabbed the loofah and two thick towels before returning. She placed the sponge and the loofah within his reach, folded one towel, placed it behind his head, and dragged the other beneath the water.

"The water is getting a little chilly; do you mind if I sit in your lap as you bathe me?"

"My ego would suffer an intolerable blow if you did not," he answered.

Roxanna smiled as she bent before him and he could feel her working with the wet towel. "Lift up for a moment," she instructed and tucked the towel beneath his thighs. "Thank you." She then ran her hands up his thighs and over his amazingly hard shaft. "Hold this for a second, please," she asked. Caesar knew better than to go against her wishes, no matter how ridiculous they may sound at first, and wrapped his hand around the base of his manhood. When Roxanna turned and lowered herself into his lap, her back against his chest, Caesar caught on immediately and angled himself perfectly to meet her, groaning when the cool water was replaced with her hot cunt. She stretched her legs out before her, pushing them together, making her tighter still against him.

"Now, if you scoot to the edge of the bench and relax your neck against the lip of the pool, you will have full access to my entire body." He heard the smile in her voice and, doing as she said, he saw that, as she rested against his chest, when he stretched out, the full front of her body from neck to thigh were completely out of the water.

"I will do my best, Roxanna, but I fear that I will never make it past your magnificent breasts."

"Am I that much of a distraction, Caesar?" she purred, her head turned so her words were spoken directly into his ear.

"You know the answer to that question."

"Hmmm, well, I suppose we could just skip the bathing part and you could just..."

"I could just..."

"You could just... fuck me," she said, looking him directly in his eyes.

"Stand up, Roxanna," he ordered her with a growl. This time it was she who obeyed. He stood also, remaining behind her, and pushed her down onto her knees on the towel-lined bench. She whimpered again, enjoying his rough treatment.

Caesar spread her legs and entered her, driving his full length into her in one swift stroke that caused her to cry out in pleasure. "Put your legs together now, as you did when you were in my lap." This brought Roxanna's curvaceous ass out of the water. She wiggled it against him, whimpering in anticipation.

"What do you want, Roxanna?" Caesar asked, his voice dripping desire.