Educating Caesar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over her shoulder at him, "I want you to fuck me, Caesar. Mmmm.... I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard. Please, fuck me hard and rough, Caesar. I want you to hurt me with your big cock. I want you to make me scream."

Caesar withdrew from her completely, spreading the folds of her flesh so he could run his cock against the length of her slit, slapping his head against her clit until she whimpered again and then he plunged inside her, hard, hitting bottom. "Is that what you want, Roxanna?"

"Yes, yes, yes.... Please," she begged.

He pounded her cunt with his cock, lifting her hips and bending his knees to fill her from every angle.

"Harder, harder, hurt me with it!" She demanded.

Caesar rammed himself in deeper and harder, fucking her like a beast as he grunted with the exertion and the sensation.

"Pull my hair while you fuck me!"

He grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck and used it to pull her against him as he sank his rock-hard cock inside her over and over. "You want me to fuck you like a cheap whore, is that it?" Caesar roared.

"YES, Yes, yesss, make me your little whore, Caesar! Make me your slave! Punish me! Violate me! Hurt me! Fuck me!"

"I'll violate you, you dirty little whore," he growled, pulling her hair as he thrust into her over and over. "Do you know what happens when a slutty little slave seduces her master?"

Roxanna whined.

"They get whipped!" He cried and he slapped her ass hard just before he thrust into her with particular violence.

Roxanna looked at him over her shoulder again, her eyes hot and defiant. "Do you know what happens when a big, bad master whips his dirty little slave? She comes all over his big cock!"

"Enough!" Caesar roared, pushing Roxanna up and out of the bath and following suit. He spread the thick towel she had earlier arranged beneath his neck and pushed her down on it on her back. He spread her legs and knelt between them, pulling her up his thighs. One of her legs slid behind him, but he caught the other and pushed it up, pulling it against his chest. "Oh, you are going to bathe me with your juices, Roxanna, but I will not be robbed of the look on your face when I make you come." He guided his cock back inside her and fucked her mercilessly, leaning over her. The leg he had kept in front of him now waved in the air above his head as he gripped the back of her thigh, thrusting into her. "I love the way your body moves when I pound you like this. Aaah...you are so tight!" He slid one hand down her thigh and rubbed her clit as he fucked her. She went wild.

"You're going to do it, Caesar," she yelled. "You're going to do it! You're going to ...ahhhh ...ohhhhh ...OOHH!"

He was relentless, driving his cock in her hard, deep, and fast as he worked her clit, pushing her over the edge three times before she begged him for mercy. He withdrew from her and they lay, panting, on the towel.

Roxanna turned to him when she had recovered. "You are amazing, Caesar."

He smiled. "I have a very good teacher."

"How will I repay you?"

"Ride me. I love to watch you."

Roxanna straddled him, guiding him with one hand as she sat and began rocking her hips, moving him against her insides as she looked down at him. "Gods, Caesar, you feel so good." She leaned forward, resting her hands on his chest, and rocked forward and back, sliding his cock in and out of her for several strokes before she sat back up and ground herself against him, sinking him deep inside of her. She pulled her knees up and squatted over him, flexing her thighs so she bounced.

Caesar had an excellent view of his cock disappearing into her pussy and re-emerging, coated in her slick fluids. He felt his orgasm building and, this time, did nothing to delay it. He took her hips, grinding her back down into him, bringing her back to her knees as he slid her forward and back in time with his powerful thrusts. She was whimpering again. "Touch yourself, Roxanna," he whispered.

Her hand was on her mound at once, her middle finger working her button hard and fast as he increased the speed of his own movements. His eyes moved between the finger working her clit and her perfect tits, the nipples standing straight out. Roxanna followed his eyes and brought the index finger of her free hand to her mouth, wetting it with her saliva before cupping one breast and rubbing the slippery finger over the rock-hard nipple.

Caesar groaned and fucked her harder and faster. Roxanna lifted the breast high, lowering her head. Her eyes were on his as she licked the nipple.

"Yes," he growled, "I'm going to fill you again!"

Roxanna's increased the speed of the finger working her clit. "Ah, yes, please let me have it. Please... Now... now... NOW!"

"Take it, Roxanna," Caesar grunted. "Take all of it!"

The room echoed with their pleasure.