Educating Harry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow," cried Maria, "That hurts." Harry stopped.

Maria giggled, "There's a sharp stone, and every time you push, it sticks into my ass!"

Harry began to move away but Maria held him for a moment, "Let's do it doggy style" she suggested, "I can roll up my skirt and kneel on it"

Within a few seconds Maria was on her hands and knees, legs slightly parted, her ass raised slightly, beckoning Harry's cock. Neither Harry nor his member needed a second invitation and his cock slid home. He was briefly aware of the contrast between the fresh air cooling his balls and Maria's steaming hot pussy which swallowed him up greedily.

Maria had turned up at the old house almost immediately Harry had arrived for work, and they had taken no time at all to decide that work could wait on more important demands for a while. Harry had only once made love in the open air before, with Alice, what now seemed to be an age ago. This was quite different; for Alice it had been her first time and Harry had been more concerned for her than himself.

In contrast Maria, not always, but usually, knew what she wanted, and said so. "Fuck me Harry; fuck me, hard, really hard." Harry did, he slammed into her, slapping rhythmically against her ass, Maria lurched forward almost thrown off balance but Maria's ass came to her rescue, in effect it was the perfect recoil inhibitor. Maria braced herself, "more," she demanded, "more, harder."

Harry knew that he would come quickly and announced it to Maria, "I'm coming," he gasped as he started to spray his semen into her, "I'm coming."

Just for a moment Maria's mind went back to the first time they had made love in her bed, she remembered the feeling and what seemed now almost her joy in her submission, it was little more than a fleeting reminder, but just enough to cement the memory a little further in her mind.

Harry disengaged slightly awkwardly and they sat down for a few moments. They kissed gently, but then Maria sat up sharply, "I'm supposed to be going out this afternoon, so I'll have to get a move on, but" she added "I will be back at six or soon after, so that was just a taste of what's in store, I'm going to wear you out later."

As Maria stood up and put on her skirt she started, "Oh, I almost forgot what I really came down here for; I rang Cory Bruton this morning and told him I would go ahead with his proposal. He in turn asked if you could clean up all the dust and dirt on and around the old tractor. Apparently George is going to get it going here rather than take it into the workshop and he doesn't want any unnecessary muck or dust getting into the machine when he takes her apart, so Cory had one of his men deliver an industrial vacuum cleaner this morning.

"That won't be a problem," replied Harry.

"Good," confirmed Maria, "However, as we have the equipment here I thought we might as well take advantage of it, what I would like you to do, is to clean down the inside of the whole house, starting at the roof timbers and working all the way down.

"Ok," said Harry, "I'll have to bring some steps to reach the roof, and as George will probably take a while to get his spares I will have a day or two's start on him. Today though I'm going to concentrate on the bricks because Billy rang this morning to say he was ready for the first load."

"Ok I'll leave you to get on with it."

Harry worked on methodically; he decided to load as many bricks as he could taking the easily accessible ones closest to the pallets. He made rapid progress.

Maria after a shower and change of clothes rang Susan to say she was a few minutes behind schedule, then because of a lack of any traffic managed to arrive on time anyway.

"Hello stranger," her friend greeted her, "What have you been up to, I've barely seen you for the last couple of weeks."

Maria ignored her for the moment. "Here, let me help you with this," Maria had brought the cakes, the two women planned to have coffee and cakes, with gossip on the terrace.

"Well," said Susan approaching her question from a different angle as she bit into an éclair, "Whatever you have been up to, it seems to have made you very cheerful."

Maria eyed Susan quizzically for a moment then beamed "Yes I am... very happy that is... I have a new lover and," she added contentedly, putting her feet up on a second chair, "We have been screwing each other silly for the last couple of weeks."

"No! Have you, well I never," responded a surprised Susan, "You know," she giggled after a moment, "That is exactly the thing Alice recommended to me before she went away, she said, 'Mum you should take a lover,' she did, those were her exact words, take a lover."

"Perhaps you should, I'm glad I have, it's great."

"Yes," responded Susan eagerly, "And Alice even made a recommendation, guess what she said, 'He's a bit young, but healthy, plenty of stamina, performs well, lots of imagination' and do you know what her main point was, 'He comes tried and tested,' yes that's what she said, 'He comes tried and tested' She was talking about..." Susan suddenly stopped; she had noticed for the first time the glint in Maria's eye, the trace of a smile on her lips, not hidden by the fact that she was biting her lower lip guiltily. Realisation dawned, "Maria you haven't ...you can't have... you have though, haven't you?" Maria nodded, almost imperceptibly... "Oh my goodness, with Harry... you're doing it with Harry. I can't believe it, that's amazing; now tell me all about it."

The two friends hugged spontaneously then Susan repeated herself, "Now tell me all about it."

"Well Alice got it right, he's everything she said, healthy, young, full of stamina lots of imagination, all those things, and more than that he's smart and nice and kind he's good company and I've really grown to like him."

"And is he, is he," asked Susan awkwardly, "You know, really that good?"

"No," grinned Maria , "he's even better than Alice told you; most times," she leaned forward confidentially "He starts off by going down on me, and he has the most educated tongue I have ever known and I've known more than my fair share. He plays me like a musical instrument, a flute or something like that, and then when I've come I just feel this sort of overwhelming desire for him. We've already made love in bed, in the pool, the old house, out in the open," boasted Maria ticking them off on her fingers... and not just missionary style, Harry has quite an imagination."

"Ooooh, I think I might get jealous."

"Well if you're not, you should be, because he's pretty special."

"I'm a bit surprised that you said he was the imaginative one, I assumed you might be the one to take the lead and any initiative."

"Yes," pondered Maria thoughtfully, "And that was what I intended originally, but somehow it didn't quite turn out that way. I really thought I would dominate him a bit and the second time we had sex I was determined to, but somehow it slipped away. We had an argument, and although he had apologised, I thought, 'right young man, I'll show you who's boss.' At first I was definitely in charge but he gave me the most fantastic head and in the excitement of me coming, he somehow ended up turning the tables and dominating me."

"I can hardly believe that," laughed Susan.

"Neither could I at the time, but there's no denying it, he grabbed my hair forced me face down in the pillows and screwed me just as he pleased."

"You're kidding me surely," responded a surprised Susan.

"No I'm not, and there is something even weirder."

"What? how could there be?"

" Well, on that particular occasion as I said, he used me pretty much as he wanted to and although I hadn't intended to I ended up submitting to it, and this is the really amazing thing ... I found doing that, submitting to him I mean, was a tremendous turn on. I've never been submissive to a man in my life I've always liked to be in charge but there I was, absolutely loving it."

"And has it been like this every time."

"Oh no, in fact most of the time he is really loving and gentle, but I can't stop thinking about that time and wondering, will it happen again."

"Oh, I don't quite get it."

"Well neither did I at first, but I have been thinking about it a lot when I'm on my own, and I think that now I know that he can be like that, it adds something, an element, maybe a spice of danger. But Susan, what staggered me, threw me completely, was not that he made me submit to him or even that I did submit, no, what caught me totally by surprise, was that deep within myself, I wanted, really wanted to be submissive."

"Wow, this is a new you, but," Susan added, "Where do you think this is all going?"

"Oh nowhere of course," responded Maria, "But at least for a short while I have one hell of a lover."

"So it seems, and you know I really am a bit jealous," smiled Susan, "I haven't made love to anyone since my husband died and that is three years ago now." Maria looked up in surprise and had one of those moments, rare for her when she was lost for words, but she grasped her friend's hands communicating a hope and sympathy which she was unable to articulate. Susan continued, slightly wistfully almost as though she was talking to herself, "And not only that, the only sex I have ever known was pretty unadventurous. I would probably surprise you with what I haven't done more than what I have."

Maria interrupted, "Something will turn up, it always does, most people would find it impossible to believe it of a woman as beautiful as you are."

Susan came down to earth, "Ha, now you're flattering me."

"No I'm not," Maria defended herself stoutly. "How about Joe Callaghan for example? is he still chasing after you?"

"Well yes, he emails me every two or three days and there have been a few phone calls, but until someone figures out a way to do sex by email, my life total will be stuck at two, and one of them was only once... but," added Susan "I have had some fun with Joe."

"Tell me about it."

"You may remember that Joe told me he would be spending some time in Chicago and he asked whether he could take anything for Alice, he was persistent and so I asked her whether there was anything. That wasn't too bright of me because Alice was immediately intrigued by who 'my man' was, and straightaway thought of something she wanted ... and I'm sure it was only because she wanted to meet Joe. Anyway, to cut a long story short Joe is going to deliver one Akubra hat to Alice sometime in the next week or so."

"An Akubra"

"Yes an Akubra, Alice concocted a story that her uncle has a collection of cowboy hats, Stetsons, so she thought he would like an Aussie cowboy hat for Christmas."

Maria grinned, "Joe really must have got it badly for you, he's going to so much trouble."

"Yes I know," replied Susan plaintively "And I should be more grateful I suppose, because I really do quite like him, but..."

"But what?" intervened Maria quietly.

"Oh I'm not really sure, it would just be so easy to let Joe sweep me off my feet, but that's not what I want, at least not yet; I want to be selfish, I want something for me, just me. I've listened to you today and I would love to have a lover...I've never had one you know, I would just love to be with someone who I could be really frivolous and irresponsible with. And what have I got? a man who seems to be completely besotted and is taking everything far too seriously. Oh I know I'm being a selfish bitch, but I really would prefer to just have some fun for a while."

"No you're not," said Maria, "You're the most unselfish person I know; all those years ago you made a mistake when you got pregnant but you faced up to what that meant, you were a fantastic mum at a ridiculously early age. Then, from when Alice was seven or eight you had a few years happiness with your husband before he died. Now Alice has left home of course, you would like to make up for some of the fun you missed out on when you were younger."

"Do you think so," responded Susan dubiously, "I like Joe and think it's a bit mean to play him along, but then..." she trailed off.

"Oh, for heaven's sake of course you're not being mean to Joe, goodness me he's only met you once and anyway he's overseas for most of the next three months. Keep him interested," added Maria ruthlessly, "But don't let that stop you taking any other opportunity that comes along."

"I don't know," began Susan.

"Nonsense," interrupted Maria, "What you have is the perfect opportunity to have your cake and eat it, just cultivate Joe with a few phone calls and Emails, and start playing the field a bit. I haven't forgotten," added Maria grinning, "That you're on the pill, so you'll never get a better chance."

Susan laughed, "I'm not sure, maybe you're right, I'll have to look out for a few opportunities; now let me get you another cup of coffee."

Three hours later Maria had more immediate concerns on her mind. She with Harry behind were spooning, his cock buried deep within her.

"Hey," asked Maria mischievously, looking over her shoulder, "Have you gone to sleep back there?"

"No, but you can't complain if I've slowed down a bit, I've come three times already."

"Four," smirked Maria contentedly, "If you count earlier this afternoon, before I went out."

"Well there you are" grinned Harry "you're going to have to help if we are to get there again."

"And what is your poor ravaged lover to do, to satisfy her wicked man."

"This," responded Harry, taking her hand and guiding her gently. "Make yourself come, with me inside you."

"Oh no," Maria responded, pretending shock, "How could you?"

But Harry persisted, he parted her labia and holding his hand over hers very gently manipulated her fingers. At first he was a little clumsy but slowly, imperceptibly a rhythm developed and equally slowly, Maria gradually picked up the tempo. Harry lightened his guidance and as Maria quickened, he moved his hand away and started to thrust into her very carefully so as not to distract her. Harry began to detect her contracting around him, weakly at first then steadily stronger and stronger. Maria's breath started to shorten but just as he thought she was about to come, Maria seemed to plateau, then she backed off a little. She did this several times each time raising them to a marginally more feverish pitch. Harry was no longer able to hold back and was thrusting into her ever more strongly, he started to come and a fraction of a second later she followed him over the edge. She gasped, "Ahh ohm," in a long drawn out moan. Harry felt that he had been caught in a vice, first tightening then relaxing, spasmodically, erratically.

Harry's orgasm soon ceased, but it seemed that Maria's would last forever, but eventually she too started to relax, to come down. She was silent at first but then spoke, "Mmmm that was so good, so so good..." then she spoke again, giggling, "Harry you're going soft, I can feel it... quick grab that towel, pass it to me, thanks. She dragged the towel under her ass and drew it up between her legs; "I'm in dire need of a nappy" (diaper) she explained laughing "Lord knows how much come I've got inside me. Now snuggle up and give me a cuddle while I talk to you."

"You're going to have a chance to recover your strength because I shan't be here for a couple of days, I'm going over to Coffs Harbour to review some work with a client. They don't really need me but they are insistent I go. When you have cleaned up the old house, up will you let Cory Bruton know? He can then organise for George to start work. Give George a hand if he needs it and don't wind him up. Cory says he has a terrible temper and could cuss for Australia."

Harry laughed, "Maria you obviously don't know George, He's cussed me and clipped my ear loads of times, ever since I was a little kid and he'll do so again if he gets the chance. When we were kids we used to get him going if ever we got the chance, and his language was terrible. Our mothers thought he was a dreadful old man even then, but if ever you showed any interest in machinery he would spend ages teaching us everything he could... and then he'd cuss us again for good measure."

"Well look out for him any way, I took a bit of a liking to the old guy. Oh and if your Aunt finds out any more before I get back, make sure you keep up to date because I shall want to know."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, if you see Billy Thompson tell him I want to talk to him about the old house and what I might do with it. You can tell him I'm thinking of restoring it... old style but with mod cons." And finally."

"Yes."

"Give me a big smoochy kiss."

To be continued.

12