Educating Harry Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We wanted to tell you first because in an hour or so we are having lunch with a bunch of other women and we want to tell them, there'll be loads to talk about."

At that moment, however, there was an unexpected interruption, "Hello Lois, Carol, I haven't seen either of you for quite a while, how are you? you all seem in good spirits."

It was Aunt Diane; Carol broke their news to her. "Oh that is splendid I can see that you are delighted," but then seemingly distracted for a moment she turned to Harry. "Harry, when I ordered I didn't ask the waitress for my chocolate to be weak, she's new and wouldn't know my preference, would you pop up to the counter and tell her."

With Harry out of the way the two younger women were only too happy to tell Diane more about how they were, when they were due, and the endless minutiae necessary to the subject. "We conceived by a donor," explained Carol, "we just didn't expect a simultaneous result." Diane nodded sagely and smiled. Harry returned and brought his aunt's hot chocolate, he had now recovered from his initial surprise, and sat back for a few minutes, observing rather than following the conversation. Eventually Lois examined her watch, "Look at the time Carol, we had better be going, we have a sort of ladies lunch today, a get together every month or two," she added for Diane's benefit..

"Yes," said Carol, "and today I think that we are going to be the centre of attention."

"There's no doubt at all about that," confirmed Diane.

They watched the younger women walk away and after a few moments Diane turned to Harry. "There were no donors when I was a young woman," she said, rather flatly.

Harry wasn't sure whether he detected a wistful note in her voice and blurted out, "Do you regret not having children Aunt Diane?"

She looked up sharply, "Oh yes, at the time, very deeply...I had everything you see, a decent brain, a first class education, a man I loved, a successful business...but children no... that was not to be." She hesitated a moment and then continued, "but I have nieces and a nephew who have occupied my mind more than a little over the years. Now," she said changing the subject, "it was fortunate running into you because I want to go to the garden centre and you can help me carry some things to the car."

Harry accepted his recruitment as porter with good grace, and a little more than an hour later drove his Aunt's car back home. They were each occupied with their own thoughts. Harry's went along the lines of, 'Well that went off ok, Aunt Diane couldn't fault Carol and Lois' story, so no one else is likely too.'

His aunt's thoughts were very different; she suddenly burst out "Balenciaga!"

Harry turned to her, "Balenci' what?"

"Lois' perfume...it's called 'Balenciaga', after a very famous Spanish/French fashion designer. It's very exclusive, distinctive and expensive; my friend Ellie Callaghan has worn it for years."

Harry shook his head and smiled to himself, blissfully unaware of the questions forming in his aunts mind, 'Why did Harry come home smelling very faintly of that perfume on at least two or three occasions about three months ago? and why had Carol said a donor, singular rather than donors plural?' Diane looked sideways at an apparently unconcerned Harry for a moment, 'Best keep my own counsel,' she decided.'

In fact for the rest of the day they both did. Harry engrossed himself with his mathematics and his aunt worked on the synopsis of the book she now planned to write about Elizabeth and Charles Massie. Both Harry and Maria expected something rather more modest, but Diane had not told either what the full extent of her plans were. Maria had copied all the diaries and letters and Diane was now thoroughly familiar with them.

The following morning Diane embarked on a very long email to her sister in the USA. She needed to find out about Charles Massie's life before he had come to Australia and Sarah, although she did not know it yet, would make a well placed research assistant. Co-incidentally, Harry also wrote to the USA, but in his case he had decided to submit the ideas behind his maths to the two professors he was thinking of working with. It took him almost the whole day and it was late afternoon before he told his aunt he would be out for the evening. "And I might not be back until tomorrow, possibly quite late, but could I borrow your car." Diane nodded her assent; Harry offered, and Diane asked nothing more, but later she allowed herself a smile as he left, rather more smartly dressed than usual.

"Hmm," said Diane to herself, 'All dressed up, he has borrowed my car, it must be a girl;' she got up and walked from her study through to the kitchen to get something to eat then as she busied herself she suddenly stopped as a thought struck her. 'Of course if my other suspicions are right it might not be such a young girl, but who... no surely not...but? I wonder: Diane,' she told herself, 'don't speculate it's quite pointless.'

Half an hour later Harry and Susan were already on the road to Burra. "You're looking particularly good tonight," remarked Harry appreciatively, "have you done something to your hair?"

"Oh nothing much," fibbed Susan dismissively, "I'm trying out a new style for my big night out in Sydney," she didn't add that it had taken over four hours and a small fortune at the hairdressers."

"Yeah," observed Harry, "it seems to catch the light a bit more."

"Now you're supposed to notice my dress."

"Mmm, I dunno," Harry hesitated, "don't know much about fashions and dresses but you look great... very classy," he added.

"That Harry, is exactly the right answer, keep it up and you'll go far... with this woman anyway"

"Well," said Harry slightly awkwardly, "that'll be fine, because you're the only one I'm interested in."

Susan smiled, she enjoyed his flattery, but wasn't going to forget that this was her treat for him; they continued to chatter about this and that until they got to the outskirts of the small town of Burra.

"What is this place and what do they do?" asked Harry.

"It's what anyone wants it to be up to a point," said Susan. "It's a very up market sort of Bed and Breakfast except that it's a suite rather than just a room, and they have a really good restaurant as well. Most of all, it's my way of saying thank you for all you have done over teaching me to dance, and play... tennis," she added with a grin, "and of course it's your birthday in three days time. Now here we are, we'll check into our suite first then go down to the dining room."

Susan took a minute or two to make what to Harry seemed totally unnecessary adjustments to her make up, then she announced "Come on, lets go eat."

At the dining room the proprietor met them, he was an Italian/Australian; "Hello Paulo, good to see you again," Susan already knew him. "This is my boyfriend Harry." The old man inclined his head in acknowledgement and took them to their table. The restaurant was unusual in that there were relatively few tables and each had much more privacy than was usual.

"We don't need to order, I pre-arranged everything by phone, it's going to be like Spanish Tapas, little bits of this and that, but not a huge amount altogether. It's not really Spanish though, I have just picked out things which I think we will like, and I know Paulo's chef will do well. I know him from when he had a business in Tamworth; I used to spend a lot of time down there before we sold the family business."

Susan and Harry talked; Susan steered Harry towards talking about himself and what he planned to do when he went to the USA. This led him to tell her about the mathematics he had been working on recently. It was no easy task for him to explain to her, and for Susan it was even more problematical to understand his explanations. What surprised Susan was Harry's intensity, and the fact that he was obviously so completely bound up with his research.

Eventually Harry paused for breath, Susan smiled, "I had no idea you were so passionate, so committed to your work; I'm seeing a side of you I didn't really know."

"I suppose I am a bit involved in it but, if I was not I would not do it. You're not so different yourself," he added, "you fly planes, you qualified as an accountant to help run your family business; but most people just see you as a beautiful woman and don't look beyond that."

"It's strange you should say that," Susan replied, "because I've always felt that because I was so tied to Alice and my life in Hawksworth that my life was somehow restricted; but maybe that's what gave me the incentive to fly and get involved in the business."

Harry laughed, "One thing's certain, we've both widened our experience a bit these last few weeks, you've no idea" he added, laughing again, "if you go to Uni at fifteen, you are not so much a social misfit as a social non-fit."

It was Susan's turn to laugh, "Maybe we all need a bit of adversity to bring out the best."

Susan and Harry continued to chatter as the dishes came and went unobtrusively but then Susan at a tangent to their conversation observed, "You know Harry, tonight's been a sort of affirmation; at the beginning we became lovers and that has been wonderful, but what started in all honesty as lust ...at least on my part, has changed... we have become really good friends."

Harry didn't answer at first, he just took Susan's hand over the table; he smiled for a moment and said "it's changed for me too," but Harry added only to himself, 'and for me, it's more than just friendship.' Susan smiled in return and Harry realised at that moment with absolute clarity that whilst she had just confirmed to him how special he was to her, she had also set a boundary. He was her friend and her lover, but the final emotional commitment would be withheld, she wanted him, but did not want to fall in love with him.

Susan broke in on his suddenly grave mood, "But there's nothing wrong with a bit of lust...so do you think we should now..."

"Oh yes, absolutely," and they rose from the table.

Paulo and his younger son the waiter who had served them, watched as they walked away, Susan with her arm about Harry's waist. "Antonio," declared Paulo, "A man should not be envious of another man's good fortune."

"I'm not envious Dad."

"Then you are quite un-natural," responded his father decisively, though with a smile, "because I am...che una donna bellissima,she is a gorgeous, gorgeous woman!"

Harry and Susan were soon fully occupied with each other on the enormous bed in their suite. "Harry, Harry, oooh yes that's lovely, mmm, so good, then she lay back eyes closed silent for a few moments; "oh yes ...oh my god, just there, just right." Harry was less talkative, his tongue was far too busy, he licked he suckled, Susan gasped, she moaned always with mounting pleasure, not knowing to fight it or let go. Then at last Harry took her clit into his mouth sucking gently, regularly, with his tongue occasionally running along the underside. For Harry Susan tasted perfect and he gloried in her melting under the exquisite teasing of his tongue.

"Harry Harry," Susan gasped, it's too much, too much, I can't, can't."

What exactly Susan couldn't was never explained, because at that moment her climax hit, she arched her back and bucked violently, almost throwing Harry off, but Harry hung in there, licking more gently as her orgasm ran its course. At last Susan started to settle a little just the occasional ripple convulsing her slightly. "Hold me," she demanded, dragging him towards her. She kissed him hard, tasting herself on his lips, and then pushed her head into his shoulder as the last remnants of her climax subsided.

They were silent for a few moments then Harry lifted himself a little and asked, "Ok?"

"Mmmm, super ok, that was a big one. "Now just give me a few seconds, then let's have a nice slow gentle fuck."

Harry nodded assent and nudged his cock between her legs. He pushed forward gently with almost exaggerated care, his cock splitting her wet lips apart. "Mmm I love it just at this moment when you first come into me, I feel sort of full... and complete."

"Feels pretty good to me too," grinned Harry down at her, "tight and wet ... and very, very hot."

When Harry woke the next morning he couldn't quite remember when exactly the night before they had stopped making love and fallen asleep. He looked down at the sleeping Susan next to him; she lay still, breathing almost silently. Not for the first time, Harry was almost in awe that this woman had chosen him as her lover; her face was calm and framed in her slightly wavy golden hair, she had thrown the covers back, and her breasts, so perfect rose and fell slowly.

"I love you," Harry declared into the silence and leant down and kissed her forehead gently, then without quite knowing why he put one arm very gently across her and kissed her breast. Susan didn't stir, and Harry after a while started to suckle on her very carefully.

In time Susan's eyes flickered open, and she realised almost immediately what Harry was doing, she lay very still, she didn't want him to stop, it felt too good. But eventually she spoke, "This is the most perfect wake up call ever Harry, just perfect."

But it was Susan who broke the spell, "Harry," she announced decisively, "you must stop, you're making me feel gooey and wet, you will make me give in and I have other plans. Come on time to get up." They showered and afterwards Harry made coffee for Susan and tea for himself.

"I thought we might have breakfast in an hour or so, but meanwhile, I thought I would treat myself to an appetiser." She led Harry back to the bed, "Now, leave everything to me...don't do anything unless I say so, ok?" Harry nodded and Susan removed the towel he had wrapped around himself. "Lie back," she told him and threw the housecoat she had been wearing to one side.

Susan stood for a moment and posed, hands behind her head, displaying herself in three quarters profile. "Remember Harry, remember that time at Maria's, when we had the pasta; and I spilt some on my tennis dress."

"I'll never forget it" asserted Harry.

"You told me I was beautiful" said Susan; "I told you not to exaggerate, wildly, I think I said."

"You did."

"Well now," Susan asserted "I am beautiful, I feel it, and," she added laughing, as she clambered onto the bed and sat astride him "it's you who has made me feel that way so now you are going to get your reward for being such a fantastic lover." Susan kissed him long passionately and unreservedly; eventually she broke away but said no more, just smiled, certain of herself. Harry felt one hand slide across his stomach, gently caressing his balls, then scratching...ever so lightly, teasingly then going away for a while, sometimes longer than a while, only returning when Harry had almost given of hope that she would.

It seemed an age before Harry felt, very faintly her warm breath on his cock, her hair brushed over, then for a few seconds she caressed him against her cheek, then briefly, so briefly Harry was unsure it had happened he felt her lips, once lightly a second not so lightly, she kissed his shaft.

Susan was not just giving Harry a blow job; she was making love to his cock gently reverently almost worshipfully. Harry was lost in wonder. Susan had blown him before, many times, but this was different, he was conscious that she was giving herself to him, to his pleasure without reservation, and without any thought for her own.

Then Susan's tongue wrapped around him and she drew him in, slowly, firmly; Harry gasped, "Oh Susan," anything more coherent was beyond him. Just for a moment Susan looked up and smiled, then resumed her task; now, a little more urgently, a fraction more firmly. Susan was utterly relaxed, totally confident, that she knew exactly what she was doing, what it meant for Harry, and she loved it.

Susan detected Harry's imminent climax almost before he did, his balls tightened in her hand, and as they did, she gripped the base of his cock as hard as she could; she raised her head just for a moment and commanded, "Now," and went straight back down. Harry jerked involuntarily and let out a long low "ugggh," his semen poured into her mouth, it seemed to Harry that it would never stop, Susan demanded her dues and Harry gave till his balls ached. But at last he did stop and Susan, very carefully ran her lips tightly off his shaft, threw her head back, and swallowed, once, then ran her tongue round her mouth and lips, and swallowed again. She turned to Harry for a moment, "That was good huh, pretty special." Harry barely responded, he didn't need to, Susan knew.

Then looking down, Susan frowned slightly, she had noticed a tiny pearl on the head of his cock, almost studiously she squeezed him, firmly from the base upwards, extracting the last drop, then with a quick feather light flick of her tongue it too was hers.

Harry started to speak, but Susan, a finger over his lips said, "No, don't say anything; the moment's just too perfect just hold me, really tight."

It was past eleven when they made their way to a late breakfast, and they dawdled, chatting, thinking it would do for lunch as well, they were just about to leave when Susan spotted a woman she recognised. "O Lord, there's Myra Browning"

Almost immediately the same woman looked up and noticed Susan, she almost scuttled over to greet them followed by a much older woman and a rather henpecked little man." "Hello Susan," Myra gushed, "So nice to meet you, so nice, and in such a lovely place. Paulo has made it so classy, don't you think? So much better than the more common sort of places."

Harry had already worked out that Myra Johnson was too loud, too over dressed, too made up, too pushy and just too much so far as Susan was concerned, but Susan's innate good manners stopped her from cutting the woman off. However, as soon as Myra stopped for a breath, Susan jumped in to greet her companions, "Hi Mr Browning, Mrs Ranieri, how are you?

The older woman barely had time to reply before her daughter interrupted; "And Susan, who is this boy with you," she said smirking towards Harry... "I should say young man" she tittered, "your nephew I suppose," she added without waiting for a response.

"Oh no Myra, Harry isn't my nephew, no, not a relative at all; Harry," Susan explained with a perfect condescending smile, "is my lover."

For the first time ever, Susan had the satisfaction of seeing Myra Browning utterly lost for words, and fortunately at that moment like a perfect host, Paolo appeared as if from nowhere, "Ah Signora Browning, you told me yesterday you wished to see the south garden," and taking her arm propelled the irritant away, her husband scampering in their wake.

The older woman stopped for a moment and chuckled in a strong accent, "Well done Susan, that put Myra in her place, but she does ask for it. So you are 'arry," the old woman added turning to him, "you're a lucky woman Susan," she decided nodding; "but you young 'arry," she concluded with a warm smile "are luckier than you could dare to dream."

With that the old woman turned and stumped away in pursuit of her companions.

"What was all that about?" asked Harry on their way back to their suite.

"Estelle, Mrs Ranieri is a business woman who rented space in at least three of our airport facilities; I have a lot of time for her. She was widowed at twenty five with four young children, and established a cleaning business, working at night to keep her family together. How she did it, I'll never know, I struggled with one and we weren't short of money. Over the years through her own toughness and sheer hard work, Estelle established a successful services business and became a wealthy woman. But poor Myra, she's never been able to forgive her mum for starting out cleaning bathrooms!"