Educating Harry Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And," grinned Harry, "I'll bet her mum knows exactly the best moment to remind her."

"She does, penalty for being a social climber I suppose."

"I like the last thing she said though," observed Harry, "luckier than you could dare to dream, and," he added, "I also reckon it is seriously cool being your lover."

Harry and Susan checked out. "Where are you taking me now?"


"For a walk" replied Harry, "Either around the lake at the bottom of the mountain, or we drive up the mountain and take a short walk from there."

"Top of the mountain," decided Susan.

Within half an hour they had made it to the top of Mount Canobolas, Harry parked in a sheltered spot tucked away on one of the access ways to the many communications and television masts which cluttered the mountain top.

"Wow, it's windy up here," called Susan, her voice raised over the whistling air blowing through the mast cables.

"It'll be ok; the wind usually drops sharply as soon as you drop down a little." Harry was proved right as soon as they descended no more than twenty metres, (65 feet) from the rather flat topped mountain. It was quite sheltered as they walked between the stunted windswept trees to a promontory no more than a kilometre away.

Susan didn't say much, she just walked close by Harry, taking in the clean fresh air, "It's been years since I was up here Harry, I had forgotten it could be quite cool, even in the middle of summer."

Within less than half an hour they reached a dead end where the ground suddenly fell away to the north and east, it was a clear day and except for the slightest haze they could almost see the main mountain range away to the east. There was a slightly weather beaten old bench seat and they sat down. Susan took Harry's hand in hers and after a few more moments of silence spoke. "Harry we need to talk... in a week or two almost three you'll be off to the USA, right?"

Harry nodded.

"And that will be it... for us I mean,"

"I have been trying to avoid thinking about it," admitted Harry.

"Yes, but it will be," insisted Susan calmly, "we both know that," she stroked her finger across his cheek gently, she needed an answer.

"Yes," Harry agreed, and quite sure that she wanted him to respond clearly, "You will no longer be my lover, just the most amazing memory imaginable."

"Thanks Harry, you know I had to hear you say that." and without giving him chance to reply, Susan grabbed him by the hair and kissed him fiercely.

"And Harry, I have an admission to make..." Susan bit her lip... I... I have another man!"

"What! You haven't had time."

"Well sort of, I have and I haven't, I met this guy a few months before we got together," continued Susan rapidly, "and he has been chasing me pretty relentlessly...he's very keen, but," Susan added, "I've kinda put him on the back burner... I wanted to concentrate on you, I wanted you to be my lover, so I've kept him at a distance," she tailed off.

"So," Harry replied thoughtfully, "this guy can't be a local, or I would have heard... I don't know," he grinned, "should I be jealous, should I be shocked, or should I just be totally flattered that you have preferred to have me for the last couple of months."

"You're not angry then."

"No, why ever should I be?"

"Well, I don't know exactly, I just felt a bit deceitful, having you and keeping Joe, maybe for later... it may not come to anything anyway but I didn't want to... well you know, I wanted to have my cake and eat it."

"Susan," declared Harry manfully, "You are an idiot."

"Why?"

"Because any guy would want to be your lover, if only for a day, not for a couple of months like we have been. I couldn't be jealous or angry even if I wanted to... I've been... like Mrs Ranieri said,"luckier than I would dare to dream."

Susan looked up for a moment, her face betrayed her turmoil but then quite suddenly she buried her face in his shoulder and started to cry. Harry listened and caught the drift that she thought he was wonderful for not thinking she was selfish and a bitch. Harry had learned enough to have the good sense to say nothing, but give a reassuring squeeze now and then. Eventually Susan stopped, sniffed ungraciously and wiped the tears from her eyes, she looked up laughed a little nervously and said, "So it's ok with you if we carry on fucking each others brains out for a while yet?"

"Ok, oh yes, definitely ok."

"Good, that's settled then."

They walked back to the car more slowly, Susan more content that she had got off her mind what she thought of as the small deceit that had bothered her. Harry was more thoughtful. He realised ruefully that in the last few days Susan had firstly got it over to him that there was a limit to her emotional commitment and secondly they both had to look to their own futures. Harry too was content, but as he now knew, more realistically so.

They weren't far from the car though when Harry suddenly stopped, "I do have one complaint though" he grinned, "Before I went to Byron you made a promise, remember?

"Umm yes, I said we'd try anal didn't I, well," explained Susan, "Last night I looked at you and, well, you are just so thick, your cock I mean... I was scared. It was easy to promise when I didn't have to deliver, but when it came down to it I wimped out. Do you mind... really?"

"No, not really," Harry laughed, "To tell the truth I was scared to death I might hurt you, so was a bit relieved really."

"But," said Harry as they got to the car, "given that you're keen on new experiences, did you ever have sex in the back of a V8 with an irresponsible teenager?"

"I don't believe I ever did."

"Well now is your last chance, I'll be twenty in a couple of days."

To be continued

Only one final chapter to go which will be posted in a few days time. Any comment or criticisms you may have would be welcome.