All Comments on 'Educating Katy'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

This needs a 2nd chapter. Katy needs to learn about penetration. He needs to fuck at least Jan in front of Katy. I hope he gets to fuck both their pussies.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh more please

So are katy and Jan going to slip next door and continue with "educating katy" I think there is much more fun to be enjoyed yet.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Short and Sweet, Too Short

Katy got little education beyond hand jobs and blow jobs. Obviously, there is so much more that she can learn.

Also, Katy spent a lot of time talking about her Daddy. She wondered what her Daddy's cock is like, and what pleases her Daddy. Is Jan grooming Katy as a "gift" for her father?

There wasn't much direct incest in this story. Mother and daughter were both having sex with the neighbor (who remains unnamed) , but they didn't really have sex with each other.

I would love to see a scene where Jan is eating Katy's pussy for the first time, while Mom is taking the neighbor's cock up her ass (also for the first time)! Maybe Jan's bargain with her husband is, if he gets to fuck their daughter, Jan gets to fuck the neighbor. That would give some reason for the neighbor to be at the scene of Katy's deflowering by her father.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
And...

...her knickers coated with a hot load of cum!

Great story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
More lessons for Katy

Extra chapters are definitely called for, this one was really short.

4/5 (too short)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Next Lesson

How many ways and places a man can touch, kiss, and lick a woman.

or women.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid - inane dialog from daughter, not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!