Educating Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hesitated before entering my tent.

"Just ensuring the kids don't see us together. Jude does the same. Don't need the grief."

"You're telling me! Now, we don't have to sleep quite yet..."

"Good." He lowered his voice again. "Get naked."

I could have objected to him ordering me, but why would I, when we had the same goals? I started stripping, in the totally unstylish way enforced by sitting down with my knees up, to allow him space to sit also.

"And you," I said.

A tiny nod. He obliged. He kept his hair tied back; I let mine loose.

"Still responding to orders?"

I pushed my bottom lip out, all 'dunno' like a rebellious kid, and said nothing.

"I'll test it, then. Suck my cock, would you, duck?"

I was amused by the endearment. His local accent was coming back after a couple weeks at home and, maybe, being more relaxed?

At college he'd acquired a Midlands version of the placeless accent we mostly ended up with, students from all over mixed together. I knew I was sounding much more Southern -- my sister had taken the mick at Christmas -- and I was picking up the odd intonation and phrase from some of my course-mates. Will and Adrian were from near Belfast, Lindsey from Newcastle, Lucy from Edinburgh. They might have cancelled out the southern influences, but in practice my voice and dialect was lurching all around the UK. Working on this camp site, I was picking up the London vowels. Unless at the supermarket or in Monmouth shops, I never met anyone Welsh. Most people here were blow-ins or just working the summer; all the pub staff, for example.

Richie had removed all the layers from his top half, socks and trainers left tidily out under the fly-sheet. His belt, button and flies were undone, his pants shoved down beneath his cock and balls, then he pushed his combats halfway down his thighs.

He idly stroked his cock. I had to admit it was impressive. Even if it didn't get any bigger when fully hard. In fact, I almost hoped it didn't!

"Go on, then," he urged.

I looked at his eyes. They were doing that amused private smile, which didn't reach his mouth.

"In your own time," he added. "Or don't. But I think you will."

I wanted to contradict him, on general principle, but something stopped me. I rather wanted to go down on this cock anyway, even if I had to admit I was somewhat intimidated by the size. I stretched my mouth wide, testing how far I could open it, trying to disguise it as a yawn.

"Are you a dirty, sexy girl, Laura? You're all naked next to me, already." He put a finger under my chin and raised it. "You're already a filthy slut, getting off thanks to me. Can you be a good slut for me, sucking my dick?"

I nodded. I lowered my body to get my face over his cock. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, you want to. Which is great, don't get me wrong, Laur, but I'd love it if you did it because I want you to..."

I glanced back up at him, and gulped. It hit me, all at once. Much as I liked doing sexy stuff, there was something about the idea of doing as I was told, what someone else wanted, possibly even whether I wanted it or not, that got me suddenly incredibly turned on. I blushed.

Richie noticed my realisation, his top lip quirking again. When I pursed my own lips over his leaking tip, licking up that moisture, then stretching my jaw to get most of his head in my mouth, his gasp collapsed into a genuine grin, his eyes for once distracted and unfocused.

"Yeah, man... Good girl. Being so good to me, you lovely filthy slut, oh fuck, love..."

I was struggling to get the ridge round the base of his cock's fat head between my teeth, but his words must have relaxed me further. Rather, they triggered me to be gagging for it, allowing more of his large cock into my mouth than I'd imagined possible.

Richie groaned. I managed not to cough. His cock really was too big for comfort, sucking was a strain, but the image of being half-choked by his cock was hot as hell. I'd become a desperate, needy cocksucker. Like the guys in the pubs I'd gone to near school, taking over the Ladies' toilets for sex, so desperate to get their man's cock into their mouths. A little juice leaked out, into my throat. I was unable to lick it up, what with my tongue being squashed under his shaft.

"God, yeah. I can almost thrust -- can never do that with mouths -- love fucking..."

I managed to let him do it for a few seconds, blocking my throat with his meat. Then I had to give up trying not to gag, pulled away, and went back to the licking, foreskin-nibbling and actual sucking that was a lot more comfortable.

Richie was not complaining. I lapped under his head, rubbing skin over sides of his sensitive tip. 'Tickling the rabbit behind the ears', I always thought of that, but had learned not to say it.

He was clearly enjoying my oral dexterity -- I dabbed more leakage away with my wet tongue -- but sex isn't just about how it feels; the mental imagery is even more important.

I gave him the filthiest smile I could. I swallowed, took a deep breath, and sank my face as far down as possible round his cock, its head reaching my tonsils.

When all aligned, it worked. An odd, uncomfortable, sensation, but not painful. I moaned, and felt his cock move, pressing into my throat. I sniffed hard to get a rush of air into my lungs, totally possessed by his dick.

"God!" He thrust a bit, and I gagged more. "I need to fuck you..."

I made a noise in my throat, which must have tickled him. Richie managed to withdraw his cock from my strained mouth. "You OK?"

I whined, and returned to wrapping my lips and tongue round his head, which had so recently been abusing my gullet.

Words sprayed out of his brain, no longer in control of him: "Oh! So good! Fuck! Please, Laures, let me fuck you now! Need to move. Christ, I'm begging you..." He pulled away, my oral attention clearly becoming too much for him.

I reluctantly dropped his cock from my mouth, so I could have him fuck me in preference.

Once his penis was separated from my mouth, I was sensible again. It really wasn't like I'd suffer from the switch.

"You like?" he asked.

"Mm. Shame I can't have both at once."

Blood must have returned to Richie's brain. In his usual emotionless tones, he said, "Choices, choices. You'd need another bloke."

"Like that's happening."

"Oh, I don't know -- Andy's probably still awake..."

"Ha, ha. Like he'd be up for it!"

Richie had managed to apply a condom during this conversation. He groaned as he sank right inside me, my backside presented to him so he could thrust good and deep. He continued, just as if we weren't in the middle of some excellent sex, "Forget him for now. Would you be? Rather, forget me -- would you, if he made a move?"

I wriggled. His cock slid out of me despite my attempts to cling onto it. Which meant he'd done it on purpose.

"Bastard."

"Sorry." He wasn't. "I didn't want to distract you from the question. So tell me. Would you have sex with Andy? If he wanted?"

I didn't notice that footsteps on the grass had ceased.

"Whew. I dunno. What are the chances? He must be ten years older than me..."

"Nine. He's twenty-nine."

"How do you know?"

"Saw his driving licence number, on the insurance documents."

"What? How would that help?"

"First digit is decade of birth, sixth is the year digit, month and day in between, for men."

"Obviously."

"The first month digit has five added, for women. Year's the same, though, so still easy to see ages. Jude's 31, Ali's only 25. Sam's..."

"Richie! Shut it! Why am I not surprised you know this shit?"

"Sorry. Is that weird?"

"Yes, but that's not a problem. A problem is you pulling your dick out mid-fuck to ask if I want to fuck someone else!"

"Of course you want to fuck other people. Everyone does! I was just curious as to whether Andy was one of them. And you weren't answering the question."

He didn't need to add: 'just answer, and I'll stick my cock back where you want it.'

Richie continued, still speaking quietly and dispassionately. "So. If Andy happened to come in here, right now, you wouldn't let him join in? All that lithe muscle... You'd tell him to fuck off?"

"I'd tell you to fuck off, more like."

"Ah, so you could have him!"

I glared. "He'd be less bloody annoying, I'm sure."

"Everyone's less annoying, I'm told."

"No! You're... on your own wee planet! You're good people."

"Heart in the right place?" Defensive sarcasm.

"Yeah. Seriously. Just -- your user interface is a bit screwy."

"I need rebooting?"

"A boot in your backside, for sure. If you don't stick your cock back inside me!"

The bastard was unperturbed. "As soon as you admit what you'd want to do with Andy. If you do. I'm asking, because I don't know."

I shrugged. "If he were interested -- and that's a giant if -- then sure, I'd be happy to do all sorts with him." I might as well run with the idea. "I bet he'd be good at kissing, and able to hold me tight and fuck me hard -- that cute tight arse." I scoffed. "I wouldn't object to your hypothetical threesome, neither." In this hypothetical world where Andy was thinking about me at all, beyond being a competent canoe instructor and camp chef!

Richie shrugged. "Who knows? You know how you hadn't had any all summer until I came to stay?" He aimed his cock back at the correct destination. "Same for him, surely."

"Richie Pardoe, shut up and fuck me, or I'm kicking you out!" I hissed, crossly. "I bet Andy wouldn't talk so much, either!"

Richie was quiet. I struggled to stay quiet. Which was why I didn't notice a shadow move away from the tent with near-silent footsteps, as Richie finally applied his great big cock to maximum effect. So I didn't have to kill him.

Tuesday meant climbing, raft-building, lunch, swimming, problem-solving and, after dinner, going to watch badgers. We were visited by a doe deer on the way. A fallow deer, not so huge, but for these East London kids who'd never been as far as Richmond Park, she was spellbinding in her pale beige dappled beauty. They were as frozen as she was in our headlights.

Eventually Ali let the van creep forward so the doe ran away into the forest and we could meet the local ranger.

"Ranger? Like Aragorn?"

"Except for not being a prince, yeah," the grizzled-faced lad said. "I track the animals -- see that flattened grass there? There's a badger sett behind those brambles. Like a rabbit burrow, only a bit bigger. Sometimes rabbits move in and the badgers kick them out, violently. Don't be fooled by their mild-mannered faces -- they kick like right bastards, pardon my French...

"Now, we'll settle down here, and see what we see -- don't get your hopes up, they're wild animals, remember."

True enough, but I'd learnt their showman secrets over the last six weeks. They had some semi-tame creatures who were always tempted by food being left for them. I could see the dish of worms, sunken into the earth.

On cue, a hedgehog snuffled into sight. This one was tame, kept as a pet by the rangers, found as a baby and never adjusted to the wild. Our ranger scooped him up and showed him to the kids. They oohed and aahed over his tiny paws and nose.

Mr Tiggy-Winkle let loose again, we awaited a badger in the darkness, our ranger regaling us with stories. A few badger families were usually seen dining nearby.

And soon enough, visible through night-vision binoculars that were passed round, Mr Brock stumped along a path, his black-and-white striped face blending unbelievably well into the shadows.

Some kits held back; we weren't privileged to see them play right in front of us this week, but the kids didn't mind. Their deer, hedgehog and badger had opened their minds to the wonders of the British countryside and worlds away from inner London.

"And people wonder why I want to be outdoors all the time," Andy muttered to me.

I counted the kids back onto our bus, Ali did the same for hers.

Which meant Andy could hang back and speak to Richie.

Only later did I learn about their conversation.

____________________________

"Rich."

"Andy."

"I heard you talking with Laura last night."

"Thought you had. It was the idea."

"Whose idea?"

"Mine. I don't think she heard you."

"What are you playing at?"

"I don't play. She likes you, you were too frit to make a move. Go for it."

"But you were..."

"I like her, we've fucked. It's not like we're in a relationship. I'm not saying she'd want a relationship with you, neither. But she's up for it, you're horny... it makes sense, y'know."

"More than you do! What were you planning on doing -- watching, or discreetly pushing off to my tent? Because if you were hoping on having me after, I'm telling you now, pal, I don't do that!"

"No? Shame." Richie spoke so evenly Andy couldn't tell if he were being sarcastic or not. "I was thinking of us both giving Laura a good time -- she deserves it! And not like we'd suffer, exactly."

Andy eyed Richie. "She's a good lass, aye. But why particularly 'deserving it'?"

"Doesn't everyone? Look, I'm not telling you her private stuff, right, but you don't need to be psychic to know that if a student stays in college during all of first year, no going home at Easter, then goes to live on a camp site with no fucking showers for the entirety of summer, rather than with any family -- it's not just an obsession with deprived youth what's pushing it, is it? No offence to any of you lot, but she chose to put up with Sam and Jude's sniping comments..."

"Sam's got a chip on her shoulder big as the back of a bus," Andy agreed. "Jude don't mean it, she just gets so stressed being in charge, and takes all the kids' welfare upon herself."

"Yeah, and Ali and Laura aren't much more than kids either! Not like Laura's even getting minimum wage."

"Huh." Andy added that to his list of Things to Discuss with Pete, once Pete got better. One thing he did know was he didn't want Laura quitting before the summer was up, nor Ali quitting, ever. "Ali's twenty-five. Hardly a kid."

"Anyway. Laura. She's had a few flings last year, nothing really got anywhere. One lad got a bit stalkerish, for a while. But she likes sex. I mean, really likes. Like a proper hobby. All the sensations, she wants them. Wants to try everything. I'm no expert..."

"And you think I am?"

"You're older. I bet you've had more women than me. Even if you've been in jail half your adult life." Richie held Andy's gaze until Andy nodded. "Ah, I was right."

"What did Laura say?"

"Nothing. Why? Oh, you told her? No, I just figured. I don't know! Why do people keep asking me how I know shit? It's just obvious!"

Seeing Andy remaining quiet, Richie managed to calm himself down. "I don't know. Those shit tattoos? Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to say that..."

"That's OK. Those ones are. And yes, a mate did them. Cell mate. We were that bored..."

"I think it was more from how much you never talk about your past. Like where you were for the Kuwait war, when people talked about it the other day. If you were Forces, you'd have given a rough location, at least. People always leave holes in their conversation when they don't want to lie, and it builds up the exact shape of what they're not saying."

"Which makes them panic when they realise you've figured out their secrets? No wonder people find you unnerving! Dinnae fash yersel'. Don't worry, I mean. Like, everyone here knows -- staff, that is -- but I only told Laura last week. Wasn't sure how she'd take it..."

"And how did she?"

"In her stride, like she does everything! I guess, seeing as it wasn't kiddy-fiddling or rape or murder..." Andy sighed. "Armed robbery, seeing as you're carefully not asking. Robbery, s47 possession of a firearm in a public place, and malicious mischief, if you want to get technical..."

"Malicious Mischief? Sounds like a good band name!"

"Don't it? A great Scottish phrase. I think you'd call it aggravated vandalism, or something."

"Much more prosaic," Richie agreed. "Enough about your boring past." He flicked it away with his fingers into the wind. "You like Laura. Her body and all, I mean. She likes your body, I've seen her looking at you enough."

"Really?"

"Hoo, yes!"

"Aye, I had wondered. One reason I told her about the jile, jus' wonderin', maybe hopin'..."

"Obviously. Now you, loving everything outdoors, how the grass feels, the sharp shock of the river water -- I'm betting you can show her a good time and teach me a lot."

"Oh, that's your excuse, is it? Not just that you like watching?"

"No! I mean, sure, I do, but I want to get better. So many kinks out there I know nothing about. I don't think Laura quite knows what would really get her hot quickly -- seeing as there's no electricity for mains-powered toys here -- but the idea of you joining us got her going like nothing on earth!"

"And if it turns out she freaks, it's only ten days to go?"

"Exactly. You could see if Ali might be persuaded back to men, instead. Actually, try that anyway! I reckon she's very much interested in you, or will be, once you're off-site. You'd make a good couple, not that anyone should take my advice on such things! But I don't think Laures would freak; she knows herself better than that. Like you said, nothing fazes the girl!"

"Uh-huh." Andy pretended to ignore the recommendation of Ali, someone he really didn't want to mess up a working relationship with. He tried to sound nonchalant. "Who knows? Ali's been out with guys before; wouldn't be surprised if Jude and Sam have put her off women for a while. But I've worked with her a year now; nothing doing." Andy didn't mention that he'd been silent, morose and on edge, for more than half of that.

"So you'll come help me with Laura, then?"

"Look. I don't want to make a right numpty of myself, when it turns out you're just totally off your nut."

"I'm not. Not about Laura being up for it, anyhow."

"Aye, right. Because I'm rating you as more of a right lavvy-heid -- full of crap -- by the minute!"

Andy took a much-needed deep breath. "Tell you what, I'll just happen to make noise passing your tent later tonight. If you both invite me in, I'll come in. If she doesn't, I'm not. Which she won't, because like I said, you are completely off your fucking nut."

Andy was pretty certain Richie was talking pure bollocks. Ali might or might not be interested, but how could Richie tell? Regarding Laura, he wasn't going to get his hopes up. Such things were the preserve of fantasy. Though he'd had daydreams, too. Especially that day, recalling Laura's words from the night before.

Richie didn't object to Andy's assessment. "Fair enough. Hope to see you later."

The two men said nothing as they caught up with the other staff. Andy didn't look at Laura; he just drove slowly down the rural tracks back to camp.

_________________________________

"You OK, Andy?" I asked, as he got out of the van. He seemed to be gazing in any direction but mine.

"Pukka, mate." The London phrases always sounded slightly odd from his mouth. "I'll hand this lot over to Sam and Ali -- they're covering this night."

Andy and Ali were increasingly friendly, I found. With me, but also with each other. As they both worked for both Pete and Jude, it helped no end. I liked Ali more and more, now she was more cheerful.

I did wonder, sometimes, if she were flirting with me. She definitely liked Andy, but I couldn't say if that were just as a person, a colleague, or potentially more.

Jude and I mostly ignored each other -- Andy assured me it was nothing personal, the woman was just ridiculously stressed, taking all the woes of all her children upon her shoulders. And now I'd worked hard for weeks, I at least had Sam's respect, if not liking. Possibly my explanation of Richie to her had helped me enter her good books. It could all have been much worse -- both Sam and Jude were back on polite speaking terms with Ali, now, who was managing to be polite back without sounding