Educating Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

noticeably cold.

I saw Jude on her way back to her tent, at the far end of our field. I'd have to be screaming before she heard anything! I wouldn't mention that to Richie. He might take getting me to scream as a challenge.

Children disposed of, I waved at Richie, gesturing that I was heading home. It might be a small old-fashioned tent, but it was serving me well. Even had 'a pot to piss in' for when it was raining -- an old plastic tub with a lid. My bowels had rapidly learned to take advantage of every visit to pubs and Tesco's!

The tent had proved itself both storm-proof and cosy earlier in the summer. Now it was well-ventilated enough not to be stuffy. I'd become rather fond of it. Humble as it might be, it was mine. My home. Richie's stuff did make it more cramped, for sure.

I left my boots under the flysheet, attached my head-torch to the apex bar, and lay back in rare comfort, surveying what was now a decent illuminated room, albeit too low to stand up in. Then I hung my fleece on the hook at the back of the tent, added T-shirt and bra to the drawstring plastic laundry bag, and my jeans joined the fleece. I left my knickers on. Being played with over them was a good way to get my body into the right mood.

I was dozing by the time Richie called, "Knock-knock?"

"Who's that?"

"Me. Hope you're not too disappointed."

"No. Come on in."

Once unshod, he twisted round to see me. "Nice. I guess that answers whether you need to go straight to sleep or not?"

"I think I could stay awake for a bit. If you make it worth my while."

"Uh-huh. Stop sounding like bad porn. Tell me what you'd like. How about a hand here? And..."

I took his hand and placed it so he could press those strong fingers between my legs. He lay by my side, stroking down my cheek, sucking my nipple, while all the while his hand pressed firmly against my cunt, possessively. He was in control there. I liked that.

I liked it when he pinched my nipple -- both at once was best, but of course he'd need another hand for that. Holding me still by my hair also turned me on, as if the restraint freed me to totally relax. My legs spontaneously opened. I pushed my groin against him, grinding on his hand.

"One moment." Richie removed T-shirt and socks, his combats left on. He returned to sucking my sweet happy tits, and I purred.

There was some whistling and humming outside, presumably Andy coming back to his own tent, some ten yards behind mine. Then our whole tent shook as a rope twanged.

"Aw, fuck!" I heard the low voice.

"Hey? That you, Andy?" Richie called.

"Aye. Who else?"

Richie took a deep breath, then looked into my eyes as he asked loudly, "Do you want to come in and join us?"

The implications of that sentence...

I didn't really know what that could lead to, but I did realise, with sudden clarity, that I wasn't going to object. If Andy really was up for it, I wasn't going to be the one saying no to that slim, lithe brown body.

I doubted he would be, though. But what did I have to lose?

"You're most welcome," I called, voice higher than normal.

Then I hissed at Richie, "Did you plan this?"

He shrugged, face blank.

"OK! Thanks ... er ... I'll come in, then."

A pause, then Andy unzipped my tent's outer canvas and knelt down.

With our light inside, he'd be able to see through the gauzy white inner material, and be able to tell how much I wasn't wearing.

Which gave him pause. He'd have seen Richie was topless, too. "You want me to come in, join in?"

"That's the idea," Richie said jovially, though it was faked lack of nerves.

"Laura?"

He was looking at me. At my face, with the odd flickering glance southwards. Andy was interested, all right.

It was my decision to make.

Could I really throw aside all the expectations of a lifetime? I'd already ditched heterosexuality and adopted casual sex, after all, but more than one guy at a time? That was hardcore, the sort of thing I'd never heard of anyone actually doing, not outside the Letters section in a porn mag...

A word of advice from my deceased grandmother wafted through my mind. "Seize your opportunities. You always regret what you don't do, more than what you do do."

I would regret turning Andy down, now he was asking.

What did I have to lose?

"Come on in, if you're going to. But you're overdressed." I spoke mock-crossly.

A quiet laugh. "Aye, right."

Andy unzipped my sanctum, immediately turning to reverse his sitting torso into it. Footwear was stowed next to mine, his T-shirt landed on top of Richie's. He bent to re-zip my outer canvas to provide privacy, and shuffled backwards to sit between us. He left the inner open -- the extra foot space would be welcome!

Then Andy brought his knees to his chest, his baggy army surplus shorts sliding down so as to expose a nice amount of muscular thigh. He pivoted around so as to face me and Richie, Richie still holding one of my bare breasts.

"So. How does this work, then?"

I gave a shaky laugh. "We're kind of winging it, to be honest."

Richie sounded his usual self. "Laura, shuffle into the middle. Andy, you can get over that side. Nice. OK. We're all about giving Laura a good time. I've got a dozen condoms left, but let's use our imagination -- see how happy we can get her before resorting to those..."

Andy nodded, his usual serious face. "That work for you, eh, Laura?"

"I'm sure it will, once you get going!"

"Aye. Right." He snuggled up on my left side, and leaned his head over, silently, which I figured was him tentatively asking for a kiss.

Which I happily gave him. Even more so, once he and I got into it. Unlike Richie, who really wasn't one for mouth-kissing, Andy was enjoying this. Which meant I did, too.

His skin tasted of the cigarettes and woodsmoke and his own sweat. Familiar from nights in the staff tent, but this intensity, this excitement, was new. He pulled me towards him, his strong hand holding my face tight to his, and provided the kind of passionate, controlling snog a Sixties film star would have been proud of.

I moaned and reciprocated as best I could, thrusting my groin and then realising I didn't know which man to push myself towards.

Andy, luckily, had more ideas. He hauled me on top of himself as he lay on his back, one arm round my back to hold me in place possessively, and kept our kiss going, his other hand stuck in my tangled hair.

He lifted my head an inch. "How're you doin', pet?"

"Good. I'm doing good." I smiled down at him. "Rich? What you doing there?"

"You heard the lady," Andy told Richie. "She means, make yoursel' useful. I think she's overdressed. Show us her pretty young arse!"

I blushed, but hearing the guys talk about me like this -- sexy, yet still knowing I was a person, not just a sex object -- was fabulous.

Richie pulled down my pants, exposing my pale bum that never got to see the sun. Not that I could see it, lying face-down upon Andy's body. One tan line showed the cut of my swimsuit, three more indicated the lengths of my various shorts.

"Man, that looks nice..." Andy's deep Scottish voice vibrated by my chin. "Go on, Rich, I'll get my hands on that in a while. I'm enjoying up her up here."

'Enjoying' meant holding me to him, hand enmeshed in my messy hair, forearm pushing my shoulders down, other hand tentatively reaching to my breast. He fingered it delicately; surprising compared to his forcefulness elsewhere. Then he applied even more delicate touches over my small pink nipple.

I gasped, or what passed for it, given I was again breathing in his lips.

"You like that, love?" More feather-light touches, swapping hands, keeping me held tight to him, a gentle closeness. So different to Richie, who was kneading my bum forcefully.

"Too gentle!" I squirmed. I mean, it was good, but it made me need to move, in order to deal with those delicate sensations. Which meant I was basically humping Andy's leg.

It should have been embarrassing, but with his guttural grunts, 'yeah, love's, and Richie squeezing my arse and pulling my thighs, I was just running with it.

I felt drunk, even though I was stone-cold sober. The air inside the tent became hotter and more sultry.

My pants had slithered down to just above my knees. I felt them stretch, hobbling me slightly as I moved over Andy's leg, one of my legs on each side, rubbing my crotch over his solid muscled thigh.

I was thinking this was probably the most disgustingly dirty thing I'd ever done. Riding my colleague's leg while my friend watched? Then Richie, lying alongside me, caught my eye. He waited for me to be watching him, then he licked two of his fingers, which he slid horribly easily into my cunt.

If I was in the middle of a threesome with two men, neither of whom I was in a relationship with, that made me the sort of girl who used words like cunt, right?

I really couldn't claim to be a nice Yorkshire lass who was a respectable young woman and only had sex in what she always meant to become a meaningful relationship, any more, could I?

It had been more luck than judgement that had steered me down that righteous path until now -- that, and all the gossipy judgey cows in the village, then the judgemental peers at sixth-form college, not to mention my mother's mixed messages -- but now at uni, things were different.

I could have casual sex if I wanted. I'd had a bit during first year, though I'd be lying if I said I hadn't hoped for more emotions from most of the lucky folk. But now I had friends, who I had sex with. That was enough emotion to be going on with.

Sandwiched between the two men's bodies, I had no regrets at all.

Richie curled his fingers and nuzzled my arse. I prayed I'd washed well enough that day -- he clearly thought I had. I knew two things -- one, that I definitely wanted casual sex, lots of it, with any friendly person, and two, that this felt fucking amazing.

"Stop that," Andy called.

Richie pulled his fingers away.

"You bastard!"

"Yes," Richie said in unison with Andy's "Aye," then they both laughed.

Andy continued, "Don't want you coming too soon! The longer the build-up, the better it'll be."

"Uh-huh. As opposed to just coming twice?"

"Oh, you'll be coming more than that if I've got any say in it, darlin'!"

Andy's sudden confidence and unusual pride was worse than Richie's.

"You sound as smug as he does about most things," I told Andy. Richie didn't demur.

"Consider this a tutorial, then. Course, he knows you."

"Not that well. I'd never slept with him ever, until he came down two weeks ago."

"Really?" To Richie, he continued, "What stopped you, mate? Never mind. Better make up for lost time, hadn't we?"

"That's exactly what I've been working on!" Richie spoke crossly, with his tone of dismissing idiots.

Rich was as good as his word, thumbing me apart at the base of my buttocks and, once he'd wrestled my knickers down further and me onto my knees, shoving his face into my juicy cunt, me trying desperately to figure out how to get his tongue and nose hitting where they'd feel best, but simply sliding up and down and hoping.

"Fuck it. Laura, turn over onto your back so I can lick you out properly. I can't get the angle like this," Richie grumbled.

I was reluctant to have Andy let me go. He was equally reluctant to let me move, clearly liking me lying face-down on top of him, breathing in his ear as he held me tight, and all the things he did to my breasts which were throbbing as blood flow pulsated through them, from him squeezing them at their bases between thumb and forefinger, as if he were trying to pull them to become bigger.

"Nah, mate," Andy called. "You turn over."

The tiniest pause while Richie computed what that, followed by the fastest human rotation ever, like a high-speed doner kebab.

Now, Richie lay on his back, feet sticking out onto the grass under the flysheet -- presumably, I certainly wasn't going to check -- and started pushing himself backwards so his head rested just below Andy's crotch, on the other man's solid thighs. Richie's face crept under my dripping pussy. I knew it was dripping from how Richie licked up a few separate spots round my vulva, before he began to suck and slurp all over.

"Oh, god..." I breathed.

"Stay there," Andy murmured in my ear, his arms in a firm embrace around me.

I vowed to stay put. I didn't want to do anything that would hinder what Richie was doing, running his tongue round my wrinkled pussy lips and sucking on my hyper-reactive clit.

But it was so intense, I couldn't control myself. I was squirming away from the overwhelming feelings, then gutted by their loss and trying to get back to the right spot, never fast enough.

Andy spoke in a low voice. "I reckon she needs help to make her stay still. D'you think we can manage that, between us?"

That remains one of the sexiest sentences I've ever heard in my whole life.

Richie said nothing -- his mouth was full, after all -- but lifted his feet so as to wrap his legs around mine, the weight of his thighs holding mine further apart.

Meanwhile Andy had wrapped both arms tightly round me and wasn't going to let go. He held me snugly, a devoted boa constrictor, albeit with elbows that dug in if I shifted.

I suspected Richie's head must be lying on Andy's cock, but if they weren't mentioning it, I wasn't going to. I relaxed into the warmth of Andy all round me, and let Richie get on with his fine tongue work.

Presently, my entire pelvis relaxed, quivering beautifully as I buried my face in Andy's furry chest, muffling my delighted moans in wiry hair and solid ribs.

Andy held me secure and still through the wild orgasm, making it less exhausting. His embrace made me feel safe. Richie's forceful constraint of my legs, in contrast, just turned me on more.

Which was all I could say, in a hoarse whisper. "More?"

There was Richie's dry chuckle. "I warned you, she was insatiable."

"No worries, hen. Let's turn you over." He ran his eyes down me from head to knees, clearly liking what he saw. But he was suddenly hesitant about what to do about it, stroking my inner thigh repetitively.

"Here." Richie held out his box of condoms.

Andy didn't respond, only looking in my eyes.

"You don't have to, mate," I told him. "But I'd love it if you would."

I picked a foil square out of the packet myself and held it towards Andy, who was looking like a true sex god kneeling up over me, dimly lit, showing all his lean muscle, angular body, animalistic hair all over. But somehow hesitant.

He nodded slowly. "I'd love to, hen. Jus'..." He pressed his lips together, then stated, "It's been a while. Not since... Before."

"Hey." I tried to reassure him, though I couldn't comprehend not having sex for five years after having got into it for a few. It dawned on me that if I ever went to prison, I'd probably do almost anything for sex. It must be horrible, being in that situation and being straight... Or convincing yourself you still were, no matter who was going down on you. "It's like riding a bike, surely?"

"Aye, well, I'm feeling a wee bit wobbly here."

Time for me to take the initiative. Richie lay along the side of the tent, as much out of the way as he could get, clearly comprehending that there was no assistance he could provide that Andy would appreciate.

I sat up and reached to Andy's junk, which wasn't making the bulge in his briefs that it had been. I blew him a wee kiss. "That's OK. We're not in any hurry."

My turn to surround him with my arms, nuzzling his furry chest, reaching down inside his pants to feel the softer furriness of his little muscular arse. I pushed down the elastic, awkward one-handed, but shook my head 'no' when Richie silently offered to assist. If Andy was getting hit by nerves, a man's hands on his bottom was the last thing he needed. Mine, however...

I got the briefs out of the way, under his knees, and held the man close to me, both hands enjoying his tight wee bum now. Not a drop of fat; the man was thin but pure muscle. Each hand grabbing a buttock, nice. I felt possessive, suddenly.

Especially when I felt his cock stirring, coming to life against my stomach. Fun as his whole body was, I really wanted that cock.

"Sit yourself down, Andy. You comfy? Good. Aw, you're gorgeous!"

Bless Andy, so modest that he was genuinely surprised when I dropped my face to his crotch and let his neat red cock into my mouth. Sizeable enough, but not particularly big, which meant I could let it sink all the way up to my tonsils, feeling his tip against my soft palate as I swallowed, my lips and cheeks burrowed in his wiry curly hair.

"Man!"

After that initial exclamation, he settled happily into letting me doing what I wanted, little gasps and grunts every time he exhaled letting me know I was doing a good job -- as if anyone could do a bad job of playing with a cock in their mouth! There might have been only half-a-dozen recipients of my oral attentions, but all had agreed that a bit of enthusiasm went a long way. Taking anything beyond half the head seemed to put me into porn-star dream territory.

Rock-hard shaft with undulations and near-leathery, a tip as smooth as porcelain, suede-soft skin bunched around the head, rough pubes scrubbing my face. A smorgasbord of sensations, plus a meaty taste, with, every minute or so, a dab of salt emerging to season it. What's not to like?

The noises became more desperate, his movements harder to control with my left hand. All part of the fun.

I let him fall out of my mouth.

"D'you want to come in my mouth or my cunt?"

"Oh, man..."

The very question had nearly had him coming! Just as well I was still gripping that hot burgundy shaft.

"We're supposed to be making you happy, love," he protested.

"You are. Either is good for me, so make your choice. Quickly, now. Or I'll go back to sucking you."

A laconic voice from the corner. "And I'll fuck her, if you don't."

Maybe those words provoked Andy into grabbing one of the rubbers. He held my gaze as he applied it to himself, expert enough not to need to look at what he was doing.

Which looked plenty expert enough for me!

Suddenly assertive again, Andy gestured for me to lie back down on my back, then poked me to lift up my arse.

"Shove this bedding under your bum, pet. All nice and comfortable, like." He silently moved to kneeling between my legs, Richie lying off to the side, quiet again.

"Ready, love? Right."

His cock was big enough, pushing against the walls of my pussy, fast and forceful. I was being fucked powerfully, by my sweet shy colleague. I loved it.

Then it got even better: I lifted up my legs to hold them over his shoulders, helping him drill deep down into me as I tried not to kick the tent fabric too hard. When the stretch became too much for my muscles, he held my thighs up to much the same effect. Then he held my bent legs under his forearms, his dark veined arms holding back my lighter-brown shins, my pelvis tilted up and his cock rammed as deeply into me as any man could go.

Richie watched, silently. It was unclear what he was most enjoying.

Some minutes later, Richie broke the silence. "You liked that, didn't you?" I agreed; I really had. "Could you take more?" Richie asked.

I reckoned I could, just for the hell of it rather than because I still felt a real need. "Yeah. Come take it."

I shifted to all fours, stretched my back out. And then, while kissing and cuddling Andy, nuzzling against his wiry-haired chest and stubbled face, I got satisfyingly fucked by Richie. Larger cock; easier to wield, not necessarily any better. Harder to suck...

"Liking your sloppy seconds, eh?" Andy said, reminding us what filth I'd indulged in, clearly not intending to be insulting.