All Comments on 'Educating Mary Ch. 03'

by Myrmidon69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Run, run, run away.

Trusting Erica will undoubtably get Jeff a dick in the ass and/or mouth, but then he probably deserves it for leaving his wife with someone like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quite silly...

The answer to Jeff's conundrum -and this nonsensical story- is simple really, and shows how little thoughts have been thrown into the story line: pay to have Erica killed in an 'accident', ideally a house fire. Problem solved, all tracks gone, no police inquiry, no suspicion.

Honestly, all characters are so dumb and devoid of backbone that an alien abduction wouldn't even stand out...

SteveRogers_SpSteveRogers_Spabout 6 years ago

Probably, one of the best stories I've ever read on this website

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsabout 6 years ago
I'm Gonna Be Honest

They say that great writing invokes great feelings.

You have a story that is well written, great dialogue, and it packs a nasty punch.

I hate forced cuckoldry, where the guy is strapped down and forced to watch his world crumble. But the twist of having Erica show him that he'll never be in complete control is just vicious.

I've had this stupid ending in my head for several days now, and while I don't like it, I must applaud you for getting that kind of feeling out of me.

There's a difference between acknowledging good stories and just saying "I hate this," and I wanted you to know that you found the perfect intersection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written but sad

This is definitely excellent work, but it's far too tragic to work as titillation. As a character study it would stand out from the crowd (with a bit less erotic detail) but as erotica it makes me want to cry more than cum.

Observer26Observer26over 5 years ago
Haven't seen this style before

Great story, really enjoyed it, specially the end. Never have a work from this category evoked feelings other than frustration and anger, this one left me with a big smile. As a switch I can say this was totally worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

It would be great to keep adding to this story, it is done very well. Thank You

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
This series is simply...

spectacular!

It's strange that Jeff wanted Mary to be such a dynamo at the beginning, yet loses track of that desire out of an artifice of individuality.

The dread he feels at the very end is a mirror of the dread Mary felt at the beginning of her journey with Mistress. Will he see the joy she has found before he goes to Her?

Mmmm, so delicious.

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending. As a matter of fact I hated it. He just wanted his wife to be more sexual, but Erica broke her. Then had the nerve to show Jeff how bad she was broken. Jeff can't trust that he is now enough for her. Or that Mary is really thinking about him, the things Erica did to her in those two weeks, or if Mary wants to go back to Erica and stay. I believe the whole story is ruined by the last chapter. I don't think I'll read any more of your stories, even as well written the are. I love happy endings and this is not even close.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A good story but the ending proved what I feared, Mary may love Jeff but she belongs to Erica. Would be interesting if you ever did a follow up story concerning Jeff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyrmidon69@Myrmidon69
I'm going to be posting several stories in a variety of categories. Feel free to let me know which ones you like the best, and I'll see if I can work some more in those areas.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES