Educating Mary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Late that night Jeff lay on his back in the bed he shared with Mary. He looked down on the quietly sleeping form of his wife.

After they'd gotten home, Mary had disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged, she's taken off her collar and put on a thin, red leather dress barely long enough to cover her arse, with a zipper down the front. In a towering rage he couldn't quite explain, even to himself, he'd thrown her on her belly across the bed. Desperate to find some sexual act she wouldn't do, some part of her that was unchanged, he'd shoved his cock into her arse, hoping to hear her beg him to stop, to leave her alone. Instead, she'd come twice before he did, whispering encouragements at him, pushing her arse up against him and clenching him tight inside her until his rage was spent. Then she'd gently undressed him, stripped off her dress and licked and sucked his cock clean. She'd fallen asleep like that, her head on his belly, his limp cock still in her mouth.

Images were flashing across the screen in Jeff's mind. The whole evening, Mary on the bed with Erica, with Lawrence and Reggie, Mary sucking his cock with the two other men filling both her other holes.

But one image returned, no matter how hard he tried to push it away. It was the image of Erica, straddling him, his cock inside her incredible pussy, her huge breasts over his face, her nipple in his mouth.

And he knew that one day, whether he wanted to or not, he would go back.

The End?