Educating Nathan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it you want to do?"

"Make love to you."

His honesty makes her heart skip.

"When do you have to go home?"

"No time in particular. Why?"

"I'd like you to make love to me but I can think of other things, just as fun, we can do, if you have time. I was thinking we could even do something for Ray, if you're game."

Nathan rolls onto his back to look at Marta. "What?"

She can't answer at first, enthralled as she is by his erection. The head of his cock has pushed halfway out of his foreskin. It shines in the late morning light, bewitching her with its rhythmic bobbing. "Nathan, do you have any inkling of how beautiful your dick is?" She doesn't wait for an answer. "Do you know what a voyeur is?"

"Sure, someone who likes to watch, like a peeping Tom."

"That's one example. I don't know any peeping Toms. That implies sneaking around." She touches his face. "Nathan, what we say and do here, stays between us, right? You don't seem the type to start telling everyone down at Phil's what we're doing or anything we might have admitted to you. Right?"

He nods. "Of course, Mrs. Peters, Marta." He smiles. "Who'd believe me anyway?"

She lifts her head and kisses him softly. "Good. Ray likes to watch me have sex with other men. He's not here, obviously, but I could video a little of what we do. If that's okay with you."

He looks at her, face serious. "I'm guessing, from what you just asked me, that the video stays private?"

"Absolutely. We don't even have to show your face if you don't want to."

"Can I have a copy?"

"Can you keep it safe? I can encrypt a copy; you pick the password." She looks back at him just as seriously. "I, we, Ray and I, could get fired if something like that leaked out. You realize that don't you?"

"Yes." He looks at her. "Should we check with Ray?"

"Yeah, I think we should." She kisses him again. "You're closer to the phone. You call him." She waits until he's ready and then recites Ray's number.

"Yeah, honey? Everything okay?"

"Uh, Mr. Peters, its Nathan."

"Everything okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, sure. Um, Mart...Mrs. Peters..."

"You can call her Marta, Nathan."

"Uh, yeah, uh, cool. Um, Marta wants to know if you're okay with her videoing some of what we do."

"Are you okay with it, Nathan?"

"Yeah, if it's private. Uh, it's kinda of a turn on, actually."

"Okay then."

"Could I have a copy? I'd keep it safe."

"I'm sure you would or try. I'm only going by Ryan but his sense of 'safe' and 'private' is not what I'd call, well developed. How would you keep it safe?"

"128-bit encrypted USB 3 drive. No copies on the hard drive, even on my laptop that no one else uses and absolutely nothing in the cloud."

"Where do you keep the password?"

"In my head."

"Fine by me. Tell Marta she's ruining this conference for me. All I can think about is the two of you having fun. Treat her nice, Nathan. Understand?"

"If you're afraid I wouldn't should I even be here?"

"Good answer. My apologies, Nathan. Have fun. Give her a kiss for me, or two, or...well, you get the idea."

"Bye, Mr. Peters."

"Nathan, you're going to be making love to my wife. Seriously, Ray will work. Bye." He disconnects the call before Nathan can even try to call him Ray.

"He says okay," Nathan tells the naked woman rubbing his back.

"I heard. What would you like to do?"

"I thought we were going to, uh..."

"Fuck? We sure are but there's a lot of other things two people can do to enjoy each other's bodies. You ever had a blow job?" He shakes his head. "Well," she smiles, "that's a big one right there. You said you fooled around a bit but nothing serious, so I'm guessing you've never gone down on a woman either?" Another shake of the head. "There's another biggie. Baby, if word gets out on campus that you know how to make a woman cum with your mouth and tongue, you'll be so awash in pussy you'll flunk every course." She smiles at him and turns in the bed, facing his feet. She leans over and kisses his hip as she reaches for his cock. "You can rub me if you want," she tells him before kissing her way from his hip to the base of his cock.

She sniffs at his cock, sighing with pleasure. She kisses the shaft and feels him stiffen. "You already came once, that'll help. This is all new to you. There's no shame in cumming so fast but it can't hurt to start working on control either. I'm not too bad at sensing how close a man is but if you're getting close, try to hold it in check, tell me, we'll rest for a moment. It makes it even more fun, trust me."

"I do. Okay."

She kisses her way up his shaft and then kisses the head. His breath hisses and she pauses for a moment, doing nothing but letting her lips rest on the head. When his body relaxes, she slowly works her tongue under his foreskin. One of his hands finds her hair. He clutches but doesn't pull. Once again, she pauses then slowly swirls her tongue around his crown. She loves his taste but knows if she keeps focusing her attention on his crown he'll explode. She steadies his cock with one hand and deep-throats him. He's larger than Ray but she's had practice. She's proud, justly so, of her ability to control her breathing and gag reflex.

"Oh, Jesus," Nathan pants.

She holds him in her mouth, not moving, and then withdraws. She lays her cheek on his belly. "Did you like that?"

"No, Marta, hated every second," he replies, eyes closed and breathing hard. "Of course, I like it. Fuck."

"A little more?"

He nods.

She takes his cock back in her mouth and begins to move up and down. She doesn't stroke him and she doesn't pull back enough for her lips to engage the rim of his crown. She slowly applies more pressure with her tongue and sucks just a little bit harder, paying careful attention to the tension in his body and slowing, or even stopping, when he seems too close.

"Okay, okay, stop, stop, okay."

"Sure, baby." She buries her face between his sack and his leg. "God a'mighty, you smell like heaven on earth, Nathan. Almost as good a Ray." She nuzzles one of his balls.

"Marta, no more, I'm so close, please."

"Okay, Nathan. Sorry, you're so damn hot I'm having trouble keepin' my hands and mouth off you." She rolls onto her back and pulls one leg up. The other rests along his side. "Roll on to your side. You can lay on my leg; you won't hurt me." He does as she suggests. "Look at my pussy." Her fingers glide over her labia, not penetrating. She's bare except for a closely cropped patch above her slit. She parts her labia ever so slightly with her fingers. "You see how wet you've got me?" She feels him nod. His cheek feels like a hot coal on her shin. She puts her middle finger between her labia, opens them slightly with her other fingers, and dips it into her wetness. She draws it up her slit, knowing his eyes are fixed on her movements, and gently touches her clit. "You know what this is? It's my clit, baby. It's a very important thing for a man to understand, a lady's clit. Can you see it?" Again, that slight movement against her leg is his only answer. "See how it looks like a little prick? A little lady cock? That's what it is; my cock. Treat it like you treat your dick, a little gentler perhaps, and you won't go too far wrong. You can't really stroke it like you do your cock but you can rub it." She rubs the tip of her finger up and down her clit, circles the tiny head, and then dips her finger back into her pussy with a sigh. "You want to touch me? Want to rub my clit?"

"Yes," his voice is soft but full of awe. She smiles.

"Um, that's good because I want you to touch me, too." She holds out a hand. "Take my hand, baby." He does. She props herself up on her elbow so she can see better. She runs a finger over each of his nails. "Never touch a lady's pussy with jagged or rough nails. Scratch her and the evening's fun is likely to come to a close. Keep your nails nice, like you do. Touch my lips with one finger, baby." He extends his index finger and touches her outer labia. "She how soft? How easy it would be to hurt a girl?" She pulls her labia apart with one hand. "The inner lips are even more fragile. See? I'm so wet you won't have a problem but if a girl isn't very wet yet it's easy to pull or pinch too hard. Sometimes you might be trying to get your finger or your dick inside and you're actually between the outer and inner lips, not between the inner lips like you need to be." She uses her finger to move her inner lip from side to side. "See what I mean?"

"Yes," he whispers.

She spreads both sets of lips, exposing the entrance, the introtus, of her pussy to his hungry, amazed eyes. "This is where you need to be, with your finger, your cock, or your tongue. Not that you can't suck and play with a lady's pussy lips, in fact, I highly recommend you do, but when it's time for penetration, this is the spot." She puts a finger in her pussy. "You do that, baby. Put your finger in me. Make it wet, then it's easier to touch me."

He presses the tip of one finger inside her. She covers his hand with her own and pushes him deeper. "You aren't going to hurt me, Nathan. Be careful. Be gentle but you can push harder." He does. She sighs. "You like that?"

"You're so hot, inside."

"That I am, lover. You can move your finger in and out if you want. I'm going to shut up now. You touch me however you want. I'll tell you what feels good and if something doesn't, I'll tell you that as well. If you have a question, ask." She takes hold of his hand and pulls his finger out of her pussy. She pulls it toward her and sucks on it, smiling at the look on his face. She settles back in the bed and closes her eyes.

I shift in my chair. My thighs are wet. I may be old but I'm not dead. My body remembers what it was like to be loved, even if it's no longer quite as adept at making good on its desires. My tea is long gone. The morning is already growing hot. The breeze has died and the gulls are at their ever squawking best, such things of beauty in flight and such a goddamn nuisance otherwise. I debate going inside. It'll be cooler but the sound of the ocean will become a vague muted murmur. I feel a trickle of sweat sneak from beneath my hair and make its way down my spine. It's only sweat and I love the sound of the ocean. I love its smell, the salt, the seaweed as it begins to bake in the sun. It smells and sounds alive.

I don't give a great deal of thought to what I do next. It seems like a perfectly reasonable idea, so I run with it. My neighbors already think I'm a bit odd. They think anyone over the age of seventy is odd and I'm a score of years plus beyond seventy. I chuckle, remembering how I'd felt old turning forty and that was almost fifty-two years ago. I stand up and pull my nightie off and drop it on the same chair as the ragged quilted robe Ray gave me a lifetime ago. I got my wits and my body hasn't totally betrayed me...yet. I make my way down the steps of the deck without any difficulty and cross over the dunes between the houses and the beach on the wooden stairs provided for just that need. The sand on the beach is cold, still chilled from the night. Even the almighty sun will take a bit to drive out the chill. The water's cold as well. Summer's barely started and the old, deep waters of the Atlantic take as long to warm up as my old joints. When the water's deep enough I dive beneath the next wave, I roll over and float on my back. My eyes are closed against the brightness, warm where the sun touches, chilled where the water cradles my old bones. As best I can, I open my thighs to the ocean's caress, much as I had all those years ago to Nathan's inquisitive fingers.

Nathan moves closer, his cheek now resting on Marta's thigh. He's fascinated. It's not as if he'd never seen a vagina before. But he's discovering that the gulf between 'online' and 'life' is far wider than he'd ever imagined. He traces her labia, outer and inner, with the tip of his finger. He touches her clitoris, gingerly at first, then with more force when he feels how hard it is. He draws his finger from her clitoris, down her slit to the opening of her pussy, filling the air with the scent of her arousal. He pushes his finger back inside her, marveling at the velvety warmth that engulfs his fingers. He mutters a sigh of amazement when her pussy clenches around his finger.

"Are you doing that?" he whispers.

"Uh-huh, you have the same muscles. They can help you control your orgasm. It's the same muscles you use when you cut off your stream while you're taking a leak. Do that sometime, find those muscles, work 'em. It'll pay off." She clenches herself around his finger again and smiles. She hears him whisper a soft, "fuck" of amazement and smiles herself. "What you're doing feels wonderful, Nathan."

He moves his finger in and out of her warmth and wetness a few times then withdraws his finger. She watches as he puts the finger near his face, inhales and then pops the finger in his mouth and sucks.

"What do you think?"

"I had no idea it would taste so nice," he whispers.

"Well, usually, if you're nice and clean. If it were later in the day, just like you, the scent, the taste, would be stronger, not necessarily unpleasant."

"What if it is, I mean, someday, with someone else, unpleasant?"

"You tell me. What would you do?"

"I don't know." He resumes stroking her pussy with his fingertip. "Maybe ask if she wants to take a shower together?"

"That would be nice," she agrees. "Most women, like most men, want to look and be nice for their lover. Now, if you happen to fall in the sack, all of sudden like, after a softball game or something, maybe goin' down on each other wouldn't be the best idea. All depends. If someone gets pissy because you don't want to do something it's not likely to be a good relationship anyway. Turn it around, what if a young lady was getting ready to go down on you and said something about the way you smelled?"

"If I was worried, I mean worried at all, I'd stop her before she got down there and say I needed to take a shower first." His finger never stops touching, never stops exploring.

"See, I suspect most girls would do the same." She stretches and ruffles his hair. "I took extra care in the shower this morning, hoping this might come to pass." She tugs at his hair. "If there's a problem, blame Ray. He got me ready for you."

That pulls his eyes from her pussy. "No way."

"Yes, way. He was awfully excited by the idea." She gives him a big smile. "Let me up a sec, baby." She makes her way out of the bedroom, His eyes glued to her ass. He hears the music cut off. She re-appears with the phone in her hand. "There's probably a way to keep listening to the music and use the camera on this thing but it's beyond me." She hands the phone to Nathan. "Here, you know how to use this. Take a little video of me sucking your dick. It'll make Ray's day."

"Mrs...Marta, you suck my dick anymore and I don't know if I can keep from cumming."

"So? Go ahead and cum. I won't mind. Hell, I'd love it. Tell me before you do though so we can make it a good one for Ray. Okay?"

Nathan nods somewhat mechanically as Marta climbs back into bed. "Scoot up. Lean back against the headboard. That'll be easier." She kneels between his knees. "Camera on?" He nods, holding her phone, pointing it at her. She leans forward and begins to play with the nipple furthest from the camera. Hoping he has the camera framed correctly, she clasps his nipple between her teeth and tugs. She keeps tugging until she hears a hiss and feels his body stiffen. She lets it go then dances the very tip of her tongue over it. She kisses it, kisses the center of his chest and then kisses her way to his belly button. She skips over his cock and sits back on her legs.

Making sure he's got the camera on her, she smiles, holds his deep red and throbbing cock in one hand and slowly licks up the undershaft, eyes fixed on the camera.

"You want to cum for me, baby? Cum in my mouth?"

His answer is a moan. Keeping her eyes on the phone, to the extent possible, she moves her hair to one side and swallows his rod, pressing her nose hard into his pubic hair. She follows her mouth with her hand, pushing his foreskin over the head, milking a large drop of dew, which she sucks into her mouth with pursed lips. She traps his foreskin between her lips and stretches it before deep throating him again. She's not interested in a full-length feature. She wants a short clip, enough to get Ray's sap flowing. She increases the pace, long full twisting strokes of her hand and steady pressure with her tongue and lips. When his hips begin to buck, she holds the head of his cock near her open mouth, tongue extended, and strokes him.

A low guttural moan, accentuated with sharp barks of "fuck", "oh, Jesus" and panting fills her ears at the same time her young lover is filling her mouth. Despite his earlier ejaculation, taking their time, playing, teasing, has had a wonderful effect on his output. Great, watery jets land on her tongue and cheeks, one across the bridge of her nose and into her hair. She keeps stroking. He keeps panting. The streamers of cum become thicker, whiter. She closes her mouth over the head of his cock and keeps stroking. When it appears that he's finished, she deep-throats his cock and milks it with her mouth and tongue. She has to give him credit; his eyes have remained glued to the phone, recording what is happening. Smiling at the phone, she wipes her face, cleaning her finger with pursed lips.

"You can stop now." She tells him. Nathan taps the screen and collapses back against the headboard. "Did you like that?" Her giggle makes her sound younger than him, who doesn't bother to answer such a ridiculous question. She snuggles in under his arm and rests her head on his chest. Her fingertips stroke his belly and he shivers. "Ticklish?" He nods, still panting. She covers his softening cock with her hand. "Well, I know this isn't ticklish," she whispers. She finds comfort in the thud of his strong heart beneath her ear. His breathing slows. His heart beat slows. "Nap, if you need to, lover."

"What about you?"

"Are you sweet for asking? Are you asking if I came? No. Are you asking if I want to cum? Hell, yeah. Are you asking if I'm going to nap? I don't think so but I'm happy lying beside you. I'll be here when you've recovered and are ready for round, what, three?" She giggles again.

He pulls his arm from underneath her. He puts his hands on her hips and pulls her down and into the bed, rolling her onto her back. She's surprised by his assertiveness but pleased. He kneels beside her. When he bends to kiss her, she doesn't say anything but she wonders if he recalls that he just came in her mouth. His kiss strongly suggests if he does, he doesn't care. His tongue finds hers. She kisses him back. His hand finds her breast. She begins to move beneath his hand and his mouth. She rubs the side of her leg against his. The fingers of her right-hand clutches at his hair. The fingers of her left seek her clit. He breaks the kiss and sits back, staring at her. "That's me I taste, isn't it? My cum?"

"Well, yeah baby, no one else has cum in my mouth today." She giggles. "Well, not since I brushed my teeth anyway. Are you sorry you kissed me?" He considers the question for a moment then shrugs. "No." His lips find her mouth but don't linger. Remembering how she had kissed her way down his body, he attempts to recapitulate her actions. He does so with adeptness. His teeth on her nipple elicits a similar hiss and arching of her back. He loves the scimitar of her navel and spends long minutes kissing and tonguing it. His hand replaces hers as his fingers have lost some of their shyness. He pushes one finger into her pussy and begins to move it, in and out, letting his palm rock over her clit as he teases her belly button with his tongue. She pulls at his hair.