Educating Nathan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers

He kisses the small strip of bare flesh between the patch of her pubic hair and her clit. He rests his cheek on her lower belly, staring at her clit as he rubs it. He pushes his finger into her pussy, pulls it out and puts it in his mouth. He does this several more times.

"Oh, Lord, Nathan, you're makin' me crazy," she moans, then hastily adds, "don't stop."

He has no intention of stopping. He's not sure why, or exactly when, but sometime between cumming in her mouth and her tickling him, his nervousness vanished. His worry over the morality of sex before marriage, of sex with another man's wife, his fear that he'd look silly or dumb, all of it is...poof...gone. In its place, a deep desire to please her, if possible as much as she'd pleased him. He isn't sure he'd be able to but he intends to do his best. Her words comfort him, make him more certain of his course, more confident he's set his sights on the right goal.

She picks her phone up, looks at him, questioning. He nods his assent.

He moves to kneel between her legs, copying her actions. She pulls right leg up, crooking her knee, making space for him. He strokes his finger along her slit. Her lips are rosy, wet and waiting. He pushes his finger inside her, pulls it out and rubs the hard little shaft of her clit. He turns his hand over, palm up and inserts his middle finger and uses his other fingers to open her lips. Later, he'll try to figure out whether he did this out of inspiration or recalled something he'd seen watching porn. Whatever, inspiration or recollection, it's a lovely way to open her for his mouth and tongue.

For a moment, he's lost, unsure of which of the conflicting desires he should fulfill first. He decides, smart lad that he is, that it truly doesn't matter. His eyes blaze as he extends his tongue and lowers his head. He cannot control a shiver as his tongue pushes between her lips and is coated by her juices. He withdraws his tongue, savors her, then licks up her slit, starting low and going slow. Her juices pool on his tongue. When the tip of his tongue touches her clit, it's Marta's turn to shiver. He pauses long enough to swallow. As he does, he rubs her clit with his nose, not sure if he does so because he thinks she'll enjoy it or because he wants to bathe in her scent. He slides his nose over her clit and kisses it. He rather enjoys this and spends long minutes nuzzling her clit with his lips and nose. She appears to rather enjoy this as well, for a time. When her enjoyment flirts with frustration, she reaches out and touches his hair.

"Suck on my clit, Nathan. Please." He's happy to comply. She moans with satisfaction as he wraps his lips around the nub of her sex. He begins to play his tongue over it. "Mmm, that's right, baby. Mmm, that's nice." She continues to run her fingers through his hair. "You can suck on it, or tug on it. Not too hard." He does. "Nice, nice. Flick it now, baby. Keep tugging on it, flick it with your tongue. Oh, yeah, honey, that's right." She is quite capable of holding on to her orgasm, prolonging her pleasure but in this instance, she chooses not to. She's been wanting this since she swallowed Ray's load and kissed him good-bye early this morning. Her fingers tighten in his hair. She pushes her pussy into his mouth, panting. She stiffens. Her legs clamp against his sides. She pulls at his hair. A long shuddering cry echoes in her ears, barely recognizable as her own. She does her best to keep the phone pointed at her pussy.

She pushes against his head. "Easy, baby. Easy. Sensitive."

Nathan does his best to comply but he's lost. He rubs his face over her pussy, her thighs, licking and kissing, sucking at her labia. He shoves his tongue and face as deep into her pussy as he can, tongue fucking her until she's forced to scramble away from his hunger. Sanity returns to his eyes.

"Sorry, did I hurt..."

"No, Nathan, you did not hurt me but I'm too sensitive for you to touch my clitty at the moment. Come here."

He moves up beside her. She grabs his face and kisses him, face turned to the side, facing the phone. She stops long enough to tap the screen and lay the phone on the table. She kisses his lips, his cheeks, the tip of his nose, even the tip of his chin, tasting herself on his face and loving it.

The waves wash beneath her. She no longer feels the chill. The sun and her memories keep her warm. She touches herself, sputtering a bit when a wave washes over her face. She could swear she had been able to float with just one arm extended when she was younger. Surely, she'd boxed the bishop while floating hadn't she? She wishes Ray was here; he'd remember. She recalls how lovely it was to kiss herself off her young lover's face. She'd managed to control herself long enough to send the video clips to Ray with the message - miss you my love enjoy your conference. She smiles at the memory of how Ray had come barging in later that evening. Eyes on fire, pants tented. He'd admitted he'd been squeezing his cock through his pants all the way home. She had gotten his pants unzipped in record time. His cock was gorgeous. She'd only been wearing one of his tee shirts. She flipped the bottom of her shirt up and turned, reaching between her legs and spreading her pussy. He wasn't the only one that had been getting more and more excited as the evening had worn on. She had probably still been slick from Nathan's cum. Oh, yes, they'd fucked. The afternoon hadn't ended with that beautiful boy eating her cunt. She'd braced herself against the kitchen counter as Ray had fucked her. And oh my, Lord what a righteous fucking it had been. "Except that's not what he would have said, is it?" she whispers to herself. "He would have called it 'rogering'." She laughs. She assumed he'd picked that up while stationed at Lakenheath. She can still recall the sounds their bodies had made, fucking their brains out in the kitchen. He'd cum almost as fast as Nathan had earlier in the day. That had been fine with her as she recalled. She's pretty sure that as soon as Ray had relaxed his grip on her enough for her to get turned around that she'd been on her knees sucking his cock, eager to taste her juices for a second or third or fourth time that day. She'd stripped him. They'd left their cloths strewn about the kitchen and made their way to the bedroom. Ray had devoured her pussy with at least as much gusto as Nathan. The fact her cunt was full of his cum wouldn't have bothered him. He was happy to eat a little cream pie if that's what it took to make her cum. God, she missed him.

All these years later and the missing him had never eased. It made her heart hurt to think of him, nearly as much as it made her pussy sing. She'd not have it any other way. The hurt had never kept her from her memories. Never.

She notices the pelicans queuing up beyond where the waves began to rise up and race toward the shore. She likes the pelicans more than the gulls. They're ungainly on the ground but, unlike the gulls, not a goddamn nuisance. So awkward on the ground; so beautiful in flight, she's sure there's a metaphor for life in that observation but doesn't care enough to try to formulate it into words.

The sun feels nice.

Marta wonders if she'd dozed off. The room was quiet. Nathan's hand was caressing her hip. She rolls toward him. "That was awfully nice. Awfully nice."

"I'm glad you like it," he whispers.

"Thank you for not asking, 'was it good for you'. Let me tell you women get almighty tired of having to tip toe around the male ego. Mind you, I'm not saying you shouldn't do your best to make sure your lady is satisfied but go easy. You don't have to ask every time you squirt."

"I really liked doing that."

"You sound surprised."

"I am. I mean, what sounds cool about eating someone's junk?"

"What sounds cool about sucking someone's junk?" He's quiet. "That was a real question, Nathan. Why did you like it?"

"Because you did."

"Well, that's sweet and all but is that it?" He's quiet. This time she lets him off the hook. "I like going down on a man because it's fun and I want him to enjoy it, sure. But, I also like the way I can make him lose himself in what I'm doing to him. There's nothing quite as big an aphrodisiac as knowing you're making another person lose their mind, whether it's with your mouth or your pussy or your ass. And there's nothing as wonderful as being able to make someone feel something so intense, so heavenly."

He nods. "That's true. I was totally into how I was making you squirm all over the bed."

She tosses him a harrumph. "I was not squirming all over the bed. You're good, damn good for a newbie, but don't go getting a big head."

"You were squirming a little."

"Baby, I was squirmin' a lot and you know it. I admit it. Maybe I liked is so much because I love the fact I was your first but, even if that's true, that was right up there in the top five times of having my pussy eaten. I don't think Ray will begrudge you taking one of his spots."

"Did you send him the video?"

"I sure did. Talk about squirming. His buddies are going to be wondering why the hell he doesn't just get up and go take a leak, unless they see that he's sportin' wood in his pants." She chuckles and looks at the beautiful young man stretched out beside her. She looks at his cock, soft and shiny, leaking jizz on the inside of his leg and then at his face, not longer shiny but smelling of her cunt. "You want to take a look at 'em?"

"Can we?"

"Why the hell not? They're ours." She reaches for her phone, hands it to him. "Plug it in to the TV." She enjoys watching the way his young body moves, the lithe muscles bunching under the tanned, sweat-shiny skin. She eyes his taut ass and tells herself not to push it; there's always other days but her mind leaps ahead to ways of welcoming Ray home tonight. When he returns to her bed, she lets him get comfortable then slips under his arm to rest against his chest. "The remote is on your side." He shifts and in that way that seems to be the exclusive domain of those under twenty-five pushes the correct button on the remote seemingly without bothering to look at it.

Her face fills the screen, playing with his nipple. She fondles him as they watch, enjoying how quickly he recovers his erection. She loves Ray to death but good Lord there are advantages to a young lover. Nathan grunts in surprise, watching himself cum on her face and in her mouth. There's a moment of fuzziness and then it's Nathan's face filling the screen or as much as can be seen. The lower half of it is still between her thighs. They watch his tongue work its way up her slit to touch her clit. Even though she came no more than a half-an-hour ago, she feels a familiar heaviness growing deep in her belly. His cock is rigid in her hand. He finds a breast and begins to massage it, playing with her nipple.

The video ends. She tilts her head to look at his face. The light is back in her eyes. "You ready for the next lesson, baby? Technically speaking, you're still a virgin." He nods. Marta scoots lower in the bed, pulling a pillow under her head. She opens her arms, and her legs. He rolls to embrace her. She pulls him close, kissing him, stroking his back, loving the feel of his cock nestled in her slit.

"If your young lady is a virgin you need to go very slowly, baby. Start with your finger, then fingers. It might be best to let her be on top, unless she's too shy. There's no way to take a lady's first offering of her body without some pain. There'll probably be a little blood. I'm not really worried about you, Nathan. You're even sweeter than I'd imagined." She kisses him softly. "Make love to me now, baby." His eyes are on fire but his face carries a look of concentration. He raises up, sitting back on his legs. He rubs his fingers over her pussy. "Lift my butt up with one hand." He nods. "Rub that fabulous cock up and down my slit. Sometimes it's harder to get between the lips than you might imagine. Umm, that feels so nice. Now, push with your hips. You might need to use your hand to adjust the angle. This is when you ought to go slow, unless you're with an old lady with a well-used cunt." He presses his cock into her pussy, gasping. The sensation is unlike anything he's imagined.

"Now this is a pretty standard position, baby. I'm guessing you know what to do next," she tells him with a smile. His face retains that look of concentration, though now it's seasoned with wonder. He begins to move his hips. "Congratulations, baby. You're no longer a virgin." That brings a ghost of a smile to her lips. She enjoys him for a few minutes, rejoicing in the fact he's already cum twice. She'd rather have more time with him than more cum. He'll last much longer now. She puts her legs between his back, pulling him closer. "This can be nice, too." She lets him thrust into her a few more times. "Lean back a little." When he does, she pulls her right leg up and lets it rest against his chest. "Lean against me. It changes the angle of your cock in my pussy." He moves his hips. She smiles. "See?" she whispers, laughing, then sighing. "God, you feel good."

She pulls her other leg up, crosses her ankles, her feet resting beside his left cheek. "Really lean forward, fuck me with your dick basically going straight in, straight down. You like that?" He nods, sweat beginning to dot his forehead. "Make love to me, Nathan. Make me feel happy and loved and full." His eyes are glued to hers. She smiles, reaches up and strokes his face.

The sun is so bright. It makes me cry. A slow, almost forgotten, shudder crawls over my body. I cry out. It's been so long since I've cum, much less cum as hard as I used to do when Ray was between my legs. Or Nathan. He'd been so careful not to cum, taking his time. Oh, the way his eyes, those beautiful green eyes had bored into mine. He began to chew his lip. Sweat dripped off the tip of his chin and landed on my belly, as hot as his cum had been earlier. I tightened my pussy around his hard young cock, not to make him cum but to help me cum. I tilted my pelvis, forcing my naughty, eager, clit against the slow movement of his cock. Unbelievably, another slow orgasm sweeps, like one of the waves beneath me, over my body, leaving me gasping and crying.

"Did I hurt you?"

I open my eyes. The sun is still bright but I can see just fine. Nathan looks down at me, face full of worry.

"No, baby. You didn't hurt me. I'm just really happy. You made me cum. Twice, sweet one. Twice." I smile at him. "Not bad for a virgin." His face retains that look of seriousness. "May I keep going? I don't want to hurt you. You're crying."

"Keep going. I want you to cum inside me, baby. Please, for me, keep going."

He begins to move faster. Whether I cum again or the movement of his body simply drags out the last orgasm by, nearly unbearable, minutes, I can't say. All I know is my body continues to shudder and twists beneath his thrusts. The sun grows hazy. Water washes over my face but I don't choke as I pant out the last of my orgasm. Nathan stiffens and heat fills me, not confined to my pussy but spreading through my entire being. I feel like I'm glowing. I hold a hand in front of my face and it blazes, brighter than the sun. Amazing. I look at Nathan. He's smiling, the same giant grin he'd had all those years ago.

"How can you be here?" I gasp. "You died. You..." My words are lost as sobs wrack my body. The glow surrounding me blazes. My hands smack the water and great tsunamis race away from me. "You died. That stupid drunk fucking asshole, that worthless miserable wretched piece of shit, ran into you head on. Your poor parents. They couldn't even open your casket. They...I...stupid fucking drunk dickhead mother fucker."

"Marta, how many times do I have to tell you, you're way too sweet to be so harsh?"

I spin, no longer in the water, or I don't think I am, I'm not sure of much at this point. "Ray? Ray!? Sweet Jesus, what are you doing here? You never got to watch Nathan make love to me. Two days after that Saturday that drunk splattered him all over the seat of..."

"Hush about that, Marta. Hush. There's no need, none at all, to relive that. And, for what it's worth, that 'drunk dickhead' dealt with more pain, for longer, than either of us could have hoped to. In fact, I think you'll like him."

"What the hell are you..." My voice dies. I look back at Nathan. He smiles. His green eyes shine. I look at Ray. He smiles.

"Well, I'll be damned," I whisper.

"Not at all, sweetheart, far, far from it."

He opens his arms. I'm crying too hard to see but I run towards him, knowing he'll be there to catch me.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers