Educating Pam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"We have a lot of time," I replied. I slid back on the bed and Pam followed me. We lay side by side. I spent a lot of time playing with her. First her breasts and then her cunt. She was lightly stroking my cock the whole time. Then I moved down and buried my face in her crotch. I ate her to orgasm after orgasm. She was so wet that there was a puddle of pussy juice on the bed and I had no trouble lubing my index and middle fingers in it so that they slid easily into her ass. This just added all the more fuel to the orgasms that were racking her body. Finally I pulled them out and moved on top of her. I slid easily inside of her. It had been a while since I had last had sex and I knew that I wasn't going to last too long but Pam's cunt was loose enough that I could maintain some control. I pushed in as far as I could go and held it there.

Pam said, "it has been too damn long."

I replied, "I know Pam." She started grabbing my cock with her cunt muscles. I said, "don't do that. Otherwise it is going to be a pop, pop, fizz, fizz, for me."

She laughed and stopped what she was doing. "That is okay with me," she said with a big smile, "anytime you want."

I started screwing her. Sometimes with long slow strokes, other times I would push in deep and grind against her. Pam was so worked up that she had no problem coming time after time.

After about five minutes the pressure in my balls got too great.

I said, "it's time Pam."

She said, "knock me up and do it right this time!" with a big smile.

I did another deep grind session to get her right to the edge, then I pulled back and with a few hard strokes I came deep inside of her cunt.

That sent her over the edge as well with a loud, "Yes!"

We kissed hard and I locked in tight with her cunt as she shook from the pleasure. I moved my head back and Pam had this great smile on her face. She said, "it feels so good to have your love inside of me again."

I replied, "it is really great to be with you again. I love you Pam"

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "I love you too. Every time he climbs on me, I close my eyes and wish that it was you." I kissed her again and slid down between her legs. As I watched my sperm slowly leak out of her cunt she said, "I can tell that was a good one!"

I said, "it has been a while for me," as I moved down and starting with her asshole, I licked the sperm off of her. Then I ate her good. I reached up and grabbed her nipples. I started pinching and twisting them hard. I had her right on the edge of cumming and I kept her there for a couple of minutes.

She cried out, "are you going to take all day?" I laughed and went right to her clit and she slammed her crotch against my face as she came with a loud, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I stopped licking and just let her settle down. I moved back and crawled up along side of her. She put her legs down, rolled on side, and kissed me deeply.

I asked her, "still tasting his cum?"

She replied, "once in while. But I like yours so much better." With that she pushed me on my back, moved around, and started cleaning off my cock and balls. I heard her say, "so much better." as she licked and sucked and played. She swung around back beside me and I rolled back on my side. We shared another kiss of sperm and pussy juice.

She laughed and said, "I'm still trying to decide what I miss the most about being with you. But this is definitely high on the list."

I laughed as well. We kissed again for a while. I asked her, "how is your mother doing these days?"

She softly replied, "she is doing okay for her age, but I know it is only a matter of time."

I agreed, "yes, that is true."

She laughed a little and said, "I told my mother last night that I was leaving early to go out with some friends. I got dressed in the room and I had put my coat on just in case she woke up before I left. Don't you know that just as I was walking out of the bedroom, she came out of her bedroom. She looked at me and said, "I hope you have a nice time today. I bet he is a really nice man." She came over, kissed me on the cheek and went back into her bedroom. I was stunned!"

I laughed and replied, "some things I guess you just can't hide."

She rolled her eyes and said, "since the drinking incident my daughter and I have gotten very close. A month after that happened we went off shopping on a Saturday afternoon. While we were driving out to the one mall she told me that her boyfriend had asked her about having anal sex and she asked me what I thought about it. I was surprised that she would ask me about it, but I told her that as long as he takes his time and lubricates you well and relaxes you with his finger first and goes in very slow that it should be okay. She got this surprised look on her face and said "I didn't think that you and Dad did anything like that." I blushed and didn't say anything. She asked "Mom, are you having an affair?" I told her not now but I had one before we moved out here. She asked, "is that why you didn't want to move out here?" I told her that was a part of it but I just never wanted to leave my hometown and my family. She asked me what other kinky things I had done. I told her that is where I learned to use the hairbrush. She asked if I spanked you. I blushed again and didn't answer. She said, "you got spanked? That I would like to see sometime!" I told her that wasn't going to happen!"

I laughed again and asked, "did she ever try anal?"

Pam gave me a dirty look and replied, "she told me she did. She said it hurt a little and asked if got easier the more times that you did it. I said that yes it did. She also asked me if I was ever going to see you again. I told her that I wanted to but I didn't know when it was going to happen. She said that I should take some time off and just do it. I was a little shocked but that is when I decided that it was time."

I said, "at this rate you might as well put up a billboard!"

She laughed and replied, "when I left on Monday morning she told me to have a great time and she also told me that she wants to know all the details."

I smiled and asked, "are you going to tell her?"

She blushed and answered, "some of it. But I think I will leave out the bathroom fun." Then she said, "speaking of which, you never did tell me how you got started in that."

I had thought about telling her in one of our emails but just never got around to it. So I spent the next ten minutes telling her about the girl I had met almost 26 years ago that had taught me about kinky sex. I told her about all the things that we had done and of course what had happened to her.

Pam said, "that is quite a story. I can tell that you still miss her."

I replied, "yes Pam, but life has to go on."

She sighed and said, "I remember you telling me that and I am glad that you did."

I said, "I am very glad that you listened to me."

By then the large coffee I had drank on the way over to the motel was making its presence known in my bladder. I said, "speaking of the bathroom, I'm surprised you haven't dragged me in there yet. I have to go soon."

She got this wicked smile and replied, "oh I have to go. You are going to get very wet!" I laughed and she added, "this place has a regular bathtub and shower so we are going to have some real fun!"

I said, "anytime you are ready dear."

Pam kissed me and said, "let's go."

We got off the bed and went in to the bathroom. She got into the tub first and I followed. I saw one of those travel syringe douche bags hanging inside the shower off the rail.

I pointed at it and asked her, "I didn't think motels provided those?"

She laughed and said, "we going to have some fun. I want to try something new."

I replied, "okay."

She said, "you are going to pee in me!"

I laughed and said, "whatever you want."

Pam got close to me and started playing with my cock. We kissed and she stroked it until it was partially erect. She said, "enough to get the job done."

I said, "turn around and bend over"

She did that and I pushed inside of her cunt. I heard her say, "fire when ready!" I started laughing and it took a few seconds for me to start pissing. When she felt it, Pam fired back with her own stream of piss, which bounced off my balls and sprayed all over the shower. She was wiggling her ass a little and I heard, "this feels great!" I finished before she did but I didn't pull out. My erection was gone but there was enough of my cock still in her to plug her cunt. She said, "let's stay like this for a little."

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied. I ran my hands up and down her back for a while.

Then I heard her say, "okay," and she stood up. She started shaking her ass to work my piss out, then she turned to me and said, "now you know that I am really getting kinky and weird!"

We kissed and I replied, "you are just having fun, that is all"

She asked, "do you want to do the washout?"

I answered, "I think that I can handle that." I turned around and started the shower running. I got the bag down. It had a wide screw top and I removed that. Once the water was the right temperature, I filled up the bag. I turned back around and said, "bend over," which Pam did. I slid the nozzle inside of her cunt and opened the clamp.

I heard, "fill her up!" come from Pam's end of the tub. I rinsed her out as I did, well let's say that I got a little of the devil in me.

The bag was almost empty and I asked her, "go for another one?"

She answered, "why not? It feels neat and you are having fun."

I let go of the nozzle for a second, grabbed the soap, and got my hand good and slippery. I pulled the nozzle out and soaped the end up as I refilled the bag. Pam was looking straight ahead as I did this.

"Ready?" I asked

She laughed and replied, "rinse cycle." I took careful aim and slid the nozzle quickly into her ass. She turned her head around and said, "Hey! I did that already!"

I replied, "one more won't hurt," as I opened the clamp and lifted the bag.

"That was sneaky!" she yelled. She turned her head straight and wiggled her butt as the water ran in. The bag wasn't big, at the most a little over a quart, but when it was half empty I moved it under the water and topped it off. As that went into her, she said, "damn it feels like there is more in there than this morning." She turned back around, looked at my big grin and said, "you sneaky bastard, you put more water in the bag!"

I laughed and replied, "it isn't that much Pam. Maybe a quart and half."

Pam said, "it feels like three gallons!"

I laughed and by then the bag was empty. I pulled out the nozzle and Pam straightened up.

She looked at me, shook her finger at me, and said, "I will get you for this Mr. Sneaky!" and she got out of the shower. I washed the nozzle off and hung the bag back on the curtain rod. For the next couple of minutes I heard comments like, "mean, mean and sneaky!" or "sneaky and mean!" coming from the vicinity of the toilet. I roared with laughter the whole time. Finally I heard the toilet flush and the shower curtain opened. She got back in, looked at the bag, and said, "give that to me!"

I took it down and handed it to her. She hung up behind her and got up close to me. I was still laughing and she started laughing as well. Then we hugged and kissed.

I asked, "that was fun, wasn't it?"

"Fun?" she replied, "getting a swimming pools worth of water shot into my ass?" I laughed again and she asked, "so now that it is clean, what are you going to do with it?"

I answered, "turn around and bend over again." She kissed me and did that.

She grabbed the nozzle from the bag in her hand and said, "I am going to hang on to this!" I leaned forward and watched as the shower water ran down her ass and through her cunt. I moved in deep and started licking her asshole. Then I pushed my tongue in deep. "Much better," I heard her say, "and so nice." I ate her ass for a while and started to run my left hand up and down her cunt. Pam started breathing faster. I would work a finger into her cunt for a while I as continued my tongue dance in her ass and then go back to sliding my hand up and down. She was very close to coming but she couldn't get over the edge. I started fingering her clit hard and that was all it took.

"Fuck," she screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as she came. I kept up what I was doing and she climaxed again almost immediately with more screaming. I stopped, stood up and pulled my finger off of her clit. She continued to shake for a good twenty seconds afterward.

"All better now?" I asked her.

She laughed and said, "much, much, better." I rinsed my mouth quickly under the water, she turned around and we kissed. We washed each other off a little and got out of the shower. We dried each other off as well and then headed back to the bedroom.

I checked the clock and it was only 10:00 AM at that point. We got back on the bed.

She said, "mean and sneaky," as we moved close and settled in for a long session of kissing and light touching. It was foreplay but at the same time it wasn't foreplay. It was a nice quiet time but we did talk.

Pam said, "there is something that I really want to do."

I asked, "what is that?"

She said, "I am not sure how it is going to happen, but one day, I want to make supper for you, and wake up in your arms for breakfast the next morning."

I replied, "I can get away for a night. This sounds great. Just tell me when and where."

We kissed again and she said, "one of these days." We went back to touching and kissing for a while. As we lay cheek to cheek afterwards, Pam said softly, "I think I am ready for that spanking now."

I asked, "oh really?"

Pam smiled and answered, "I've been ready for it for a long time," and she kissed me again. She rolled over and opened the drawer on the nightstand next to the bed. She pulled out the hairbrush, a tube of lube, and a small towel, the she rolled back over and handed me the hairbrush.

I said, "I guess you aren't afraid of it any more."

She laughed, but then she got a little serious as she said, "I spent a lot of time thinking about what you said about substituting physical pain for emotional pain." She smiled and added, "but I also thought about how fucking horny I got after it was all done!"

I laughed and asked, "you finally figured that out?"

She kissed me and replied, "but I will be very disappointed if there aren't a few nice bruises on my butt tomorrow."

I said, "might as well get the party started."

We kissed one more time and she slid off the bed. I moved over and sat on the edge. She got over my left knee and brought her right arm behind her back. I hooked her legs with mine and took her wrist in my left hand.

Pam said, "let me lay like this for a few minutes."

I replied, "take all the time you want Pam." I gently stroked her back with my right hand as she laid there. I was watching her face the whole time. She would look at me for a little while and then close her eyes for a bit as well.

Finally she said, "I am ready," and she wiggled her ass a little. I waited a few seconds and slapped her left ass cheek. Not real hard, but not real light either. Then I slid my hand up and down her cunt a few times. I slapped her again on her right cheek, played some more, and it was back to her left cheek. She would tense just a little as the spanks landed but she didn't make any noise and relaxed right away. As I played with her after the third one, I looked down at her and she was looking up at me with this big smile on her face. Pam didn't make a sound until she climaxed after the eighth spank.

Just a long, "oh yes!" was what I heard and then she got quiet again. Like I always, I gave her the last two spanks as she was climaxing and then I let her rest.

I turned and asked her, "doing okay down there?"

She said still with a smile on her face, "I am doing real fine down here."

I let her rest and I went back to lightly stroking her back and ass cheeks as she did. They were getting red but there was a lot more to go. I pulled back and spanked her fairly hard on her left cheek.

It must have surprised her because I heard a "ooo!" noise come from her lips as it hit.

Like I had done the last time that we were together I waited a long time between each spank and then let her rest a little after the tenth one. I kept checking her face but she was still looking up at me and smiling. The next eight came and went.

I turned to her and she said, "I know, I have been keeping count."

I replied, "if I didn't know better, I would think that you have been practicing for this."

She answered, "only in my mind my love. Only in my mind."

She closed her eyes, I turned back and gave her a very hard one to her right cheek.

I heard her exclaim, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I looked down at her again and she had her eyes closed and was still smiling. The last one produced the same sounds and she relaxed again. I picked up the hairbrush and touched her ass with it. She didn't even flinch as I did.

I was ready to begin when I heard her say, "turn around," which I did. She asked, "kiss me?"

I leaned and did that and said, "I love you Pam."

She replied, "I love you too," and she closed her eyes again.

I started with the hairbrush. Not real hard smacks but still hard enough to leave light marks. After the tenth one I looked down at her and I could see that there were tears in her eyes.

I asked her, "are you okay?"

She said, "much better than okay."

I resumed the spanking and she started crying a little in between the spanks.

As I waited after the eight one I asked, "are you sure you want those bruises?"

I heard her say, "very sure."

I pulled back and she tensed a little as she felt me do it. I waited for her to relax a little then I gave her a real hard one to her left cheek.

Like she had done with the last two hard hand spanks Pam cried out, " "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and went back to crying again.

I waited and delivered the last one on her right cheek just as hard. I didn't have to look at her ass to know that she was going to have some marks tomorrow and probably the next day. I set the hairbrush down, released her arms and legs, and leaned back on the bed a little. She looked over at me, her face streaked with tears and laughed.

"What is so funny?" I asked.

She answered, "I'm just trying to think of how I will tell my daughter about this, that is all."

I replied, "good luck with that."

She stood up, rubbed her ass cheeks a couple of times then placed her arms around my neck and we kissed.

Pam smiled and said, "and now for the fucking horny part!" She pushed me back on the bed, climbed on the bed over top of me and lowered her cunt right to face. I had just enough time to get my hands in there to get a little breathing room. I started licking away at her cunt and clit. Pam climaxed almost immediately and had off a number of them back to back. Finally she lifted off of my face and crawled to the middle of the bed. I sat up and then swung around next to her. "I'm not done yet!" she said as she swung around into a side by side sixty-nine. Her hand and her lips went around my cock at the same and I buried my face back into cunt again. I buried my tongue deep into her cunt for a while and then I would move back to her clit to bring her off. At the same time I started fingering her asshole to get it loosened up which added to her frenzy of orgasms.

We played like that for ten minutes. Pam stopped sucking my cock and said, "it's time!"

I pulled my finger out of her ass and she swung around and kissed me. She rolled on her back and pulled her legs up.

I said, "since it has been a while, it might be easier to start off doggie style."

She replied, "okay," and rolled on her knees. I got the tube off the nightstand and lubricated and stretched her asshole, first with one finger and then with two. Her ass checks were still red and marked from the spanking. All the while she was moving her ass with my fingers and making these "umm umm" noises. When I was done lubing her and my cock and was wiping my hand off on the towel, she laughed.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers