Educating Pam Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I asked, "what is so funny?"

She answered, "I was just thinking how before I met you, the thought of getting my ass screwed was something dirty and nasty and here I am now and I can't wait for it to happen again."

I pressed my cock against her asshole and said, "the wait is over," and I pressed in a little.

"Oh yes," she said, "oh yes." I went in slowly until I was all the way in her ass. I looked down at her and she looked back at me with a big smile and said, "it feels so damn good to be home again."

I replied, "it does feel good to have you home again Pam," as I started slowly screwing her ass.

Pam kept saying, "oh yes," each time I pushed deep inside of her. After about thirty seconds or so she started breathing faster and I could tell that she was going to cum and cum hard when she did. I started screwing her faster and a few seconds later I heard her exclaim, "oh. Oh! Oh!" then she screamed "fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as it hit her. I didn't slow down and she had a second hard anal orgasm, screaming and yelling all the while. I slowed down and let her catch her breath.

I said, "you are welcome!" and laughed.

She laughed as well and said, "damn that was really nice!"

I replied, "the fun is just getting started."

Pam said, "you can stay in there the rest of the day if you want."

I smiled but I didn't say anything back. I picked up the tempo of my screwing again and she launched off into a other loud fit of orgasmic frenzy. I kept this up for about five minutes or so. I would bring her to a climax and go back to a nice easy screw for a while.

I asked her, "ready to flip over?"

"Yep," she said and I slid my cock out. She rolled on her back and pulled her legs up high. I put some more lube on my cock and once again buried it slowly into her asshole. I reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed and played as we screwed. I would lean forward and kiss her for a while and then pull back so I could watch as she climaxed.

We had been at it for ten minutes when she said, "whenever you are ready is fine with me."

I kissed her and said, "okay."

She got this big smile and replied, "not too deep."

I smiled back and asked, "oh?"

Pam said softly, "you know how I like to feel it coming back out."

I laughed and replied, "as you wish." I pulled back and started screwing faster. I was at most two inches inside of her as I went faster and faster.

She built to another climax herself and came with a loud, "yes!" as my cock throbbed and the first shot of sperm went into her asshole then added two more loud "oh yes!" sounds as I finished cumming in her ass. I left my cock inside of her and we kissed for a long time.

I said, "I love you Pam."

She smiled, "I love you too," and she wiggled her ass. My cock popped out as she did. "Oh yes," she said, "that feels so nice."

I leaned back and looked at the sperm that was flowing out and onto the bed. I said, "I am going to wash off."

She said, "oh I'm not going anywhere!" She let her legs down and brought them together.

I went and washed my cock and hands, then went back into the room. Pam was still lying on her back but rolled over facing me as I got on the bed beside of her.

She said, "nice," and wiggled her ass a little. We kissed for a while and she said, "let's go get some lunch in a little bit."

I replied, "that is fine with me."

We lay there for a while kissing and touching a little. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I went over to the chair, got my clothes, and returned to the bed to start getting dressed. Pam came out, stopped and kissed me quickly, then walked over to the chair.

She stood there for a second, then she shook her ass and said, "I'd better put panties on, just in case." I laughed and she said, "men!" She went into her purse and pulled out a pair of panties. As she pulled them up her legs I saw that they were a light blue colored satin material in a French cut.

I asked, "no granny pants?"

She smiled and answered, "oh I still wear them. But I decided to bring something nicer along for today." She pulled a bra out of her purse as well, but then said, "what the hell," and dropped it back in. She put on the blouse.

I asked, "is that a new one?"

She replied, "yes. My other one got a stain on it that I couldn't get out. This isn't as sheer," and she jutted her breasts out, "but it is sheer enough." She buttoned it up to just above her breasts and put her skirt on. By then I was dressed as well. She said, "I'll drive."

"Fine with me," I replied.

We went down to her car. I didn't mention this earlier but this motel was not too far from the town where Pam used to live and I know the area pretty well. She asked me where I wanted to eat lunch and I suggested an Italian restaurant in a shopping center about five miles away. She was surprised that I knew about it but I told her that I had eaten there before. We got there and got a booth almost in the back.

As we looked at the menu, Pam smiled and said, "my mind says salad and my body says pizza."

I laughed and replied, "there isn't any argument in either my mind or body about the pizza."

She said, "well it is not like we haven't burned up a few calories so far today," and got this funny smile on her face.

So we ordered a medium pizza with pepperoni. I got a beer to start with and she got a diet soda. OF course we talked the whole time while we were waiting for it to arrive. Mostly small talk and nothing serious. The pizza arrived and we started in on it. We were both hungry and it didn't last too long. After we were done, we started back to the motel. The restaurant was close to where Pam used to live and instead of heading right back to the motel she went into the town. After a couple of turns and side streets, we parked in front of a white double house.

Pam pointed to the section on the left and said, "this was my house. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to come back here but I thought since you were with me, that if I started crying hard or got goofy, that you could drive us back to the motel." I didn't say anything back to her, I just reached over and held her hand. But she stayed calm and after a minute or so said, "I guess I am peace with what happened." She looked at the house one more time and we drove off. She did do another bunch of turns and side streets until we were passing by a small gray two story single house. "That is my mother's house," Pam said as we drove by.

Finally we were back at the motel. It was 1:30 PM as we walked back into the room.

As we closed the door, Pam wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me and asked, "guess what?"

I replied, "what?"

She laughed and said, "I really have to take a pee!"

I replied, "so do I!" and with that the clothes came off and we were back in the shower.

It was a repeat of what we had done the first time, except after I was done douching her, Pam turned around and said, "might as well do the butt again!" So I gave her another enema. I did add some more water to the bag as it went into her.

Her comment was as she stepped out of the shower to sit on the toilet was, "I guess I can cross this off the list of kinky things to try!"

I asked her, "you have a list?"

She called out from the other side of the curtain, "yep!"

I laughed as I waited for her to come back into the shower. She got back in, turned around, bent over and said, "get busy!"

I ate her asshole out good and she climaxed loudly a few times. This time I had a couple of fingers buried deep in the cunt the whole time to add to the excitement. When I was done, I straightened up, rinsed my mouth out and she got up at the same time. She turned towards me and we kissed for a while. She let loose with a giggle.

I asked, "what is so funny Pam?"

She answered with a smile, "this is so damn naughty and I love every minute of it!"

I replied, "I am glad that you do."

And with that, I turned off the water and we got out of the shower. Like the first time we dried each other off.

Pam asked, "how does my ass look?"

I replied, "you will have bruises tomorrow."

She bent over and asked, "how about a couple of wet ass slaps for old times sake?" I figured what the hell. I pulled back and dropped a hard one on her left ass cheek. "Ouch!" she screamed and straightened up, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

I said, "you asked for it."

She laughed and said, "well might as well make it a matched pair," and she bent back over. I stood there for a couple of seconds and then slapped her right cheek just as hard. Again she yelled, "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" and stood up.

I looked at the red handprints on her cheeks and said, "one matched pair, just as requested!"

She turned around and after a quick kiss, we went back to bed. For the next half an hour or so, we lay there just playing a little with our fingers, as well as kissing and talking. Things heated up when she swung around and started sucking my cock and I pulled her over into a sixty nine with her on top of me. We were at that for a long time as well. I brought her off a number of times but there was plenty of light licking in between.

Pam stopped sucking, turned around and asked, "so where do you want to finish up?"

I said, "I think your pussy needs some more of my love."

She smiled and replied, "I was thinking the same thing," and she moved off of me.

I said, "stay like that." I got behind her and started to screw her real slow doggie style. I had her breasts in my hands and I was working her nipples pretty good. She climaxed every couple of minutes and made a variety of noises as she did.

"Damn," she said after one.

I asked, "damn what?"

She laughed and answered, "this feels so nice as well. I won't be able to make up my mind as what I missed the most."

I replied, "I am sure that you will think of something Pam," as I pounded hard and she climaxed again. I slid my cock out and said, "get on your back." She did that and I slid back inside of her. I said, "roll on your side," which she and I did at the same time.

We started to screw like that. I could alternate between kissing her mouth and sucking on her breast. I was on my right side so I slid my left hand down under her leg and was playing with her cunt lips as I moved in and out of them. She had a couple of loud orgasms and I moved my fingers to her asshole.

She said, "I was wondering when you were going to get to that."

I got both my index finger and my middle finger wet with pussy juice and I worked both of them in at the same time for a couple of inches. I started wiggling them and sliding them in and out a little as well at the same tempo as my cock was going in and out of her cunt.

The next orgasm hit her very hard and she screamed, "fuck!" as she shook from it.

I laughed and said, "you asked for it."

She said with a smile, "shut up and keep screwing!" and I did just that. She had two more hard climaxes.

I asked her, "aren't you getting tired?"

Pam smiled and answered, "nope! Besides, I'll just go back to my mother's house and take a nap."

I kissed her and brought her off one more time in that position, then I pulled my fingers out of her asshole and my cock out of her cunt.

"On your back again," I said. She did that and crawled over and went deep inside. I started screwing her faster and I said, "there isn't going to be a lot in there."

She said with a big smile, "still enough. I love you."

"I love you too Pam," I replied.

I started screwing faster and harder. She launched into a string of climaxes and then with a hard shove I fired my sperm deep into her cunt. I pounded some more and my cock throbbed a few times but I knew that the first shot was pretty much it. I pushed in as deep as I could go but my cock was shrinking pretty fast. We kissed and lay joined together for a while then I got off of her.

None of my sperm had leaked out but I was going to bend over and eat her again, but she said, "that is okay," so I lay down along side of her. I looked over at the clock and it was 3:00 PM. She asked, "do you have to leave soon?"

I replied, "you said 5:00 PM so I will stay till then."

We kissed and spent the next hour and half just lying there kissing and talking. Around 4:30 PM we got off the bed, went into the bathroom, washed each other off, then came back out and started getting dressed. This time Pam did put on her bra and a camisole as well and like she used to do back at the other motel, she came over, knelt down and tied my bootlaces for me. She stuck the hairbrush in her purse but tossed the lube in the trash.

"Cheap enough and I will get more for the next time," she remarked.

I asked, "any idea of when the next time will be?"

She got a sad look to her face at first but then she smiled and answered, "I don't know. But it will happen."

I replied, "I am sure that it will."

We had one more long kiss before leaving the room. I went down my truck and waited there until she returned the room key.

I hugged her again and we had a quick kiss before she walked over to her car. She said as she got into her car, "I will be in touch."

She closed the door and I watched as she drove off. Then I left the parking lot as well and as I drove back over to my shop I knew that she would make it happen and that I would be there.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers