Educating the Capo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled up behind her I managed to catch the tail end of a stream of words that I would be willing to bet I wouldn’t hear as part of her lectures.

“That isn’t going anywhere,” I called as I jumped down from my truck. “Can I offer you a ride?” Judging from her reaction, she can’t have heard my approach. With a half scream, half gasp she spun around, managing to bang her elbow on the edge of the hood as she did so.

“Ahh SHIT!” She presented a ludicrous picture, hopping up and down, holding her elbow, steam streaked face shining in the sun. I thought she looked gorgeous. “Damn! Don’t sneak up on a girl like that.” Then she started to giggle. It was contagious; soon we had tears rolling down our faces.

“Actually I’d love a ride,” she said as we calmed down. “I live out on Waterview Rd. though, and that’s a fair way out of town.”

“I think I can find it.” I had moved into a 200 hectare property on Waterview Rd. just two months earlier. After extensive modifications I was finally living in my dream home. Today was getting better and better. “Climb in, I’ll grab your books.”

Two minutes later we were headed out of town, Stevie Ray Vaughan providing background music for our comfortable silence. I tried my hardest to stay concentrated on my driving, but she provided a hell of a distraction. She sat turned toward me in her seat, her head back against the door pillar providing me with a hell of a view of her magnificent legs. I kept sneaking peeks at her during the drive, and was convinced I was getting away with it. She had her eyes closed and appeared to be dozing, until she shocked me out of my complacency.

“Are you enjoying the view, Mr. Barrett. You know it is quite improper for you to be taking advantage of my relaxed attitude by ogling my legs while I pretend to sleep.” She said with mock severity.

“Damn, and I thought I was being the model of subtlety. You have my humble apologies ma’am.” I laughed. “Although, may I be so bold as to say that they are the finest specimens of the female leg, currently ogleable.”

She groaned theatrically. “Ogleable? God you really do need English classes don’t you?” she said with a grin. The rest of the trip passed in comparative silence, each of us making the occasional comment on the day, the scenery, the car, or the music. She was so easy to get on with.

Soon we were turning into Waterview Rd, so named for the view of the lake running along the northern side of the road. The road ran fairly straight for about three miles then took a sharp turn to the left. Carol informed me that her house was just past the bend. My house was at the end of the road, on the same side, but another 5 miles or so past Carol’s place. As we neared the bend I was thinking about whether or not to tell her we were neighbours.

“I want to thank you for the ride Glenn. This must be way out of your way. You saved me from a long walk or an expensive taxi ride. I should have ditched the Toyota months ago but I just couldn’t bear to part with her. Theresa has sentimental value… or should I say had sentimental value. It looks like I’ll have to order the good stuff for dinner tomorrow night. Actually since we are heading there now do you think you might like to have dinner with me tonight?”

“I’m free if you’re sure it won’t be any trouble. But how the hell do you get deliveries all the way out here?”

It was at this point that we started into the bend just before her house. As we came out of the curve I started to slow the Suburban in preparation for turning into her driveway. All of a sudden, Carol dived forward and across so she was now lying across the centre console with her head in my lap, and her hand gripping the inside of my thigh.

“Oh shit! Keep driving, please keep driving!”

A house that I could only assume was hers had come into view, and she had a visitor. A gleaming new BMW sat in her driveway, and a tall, powerful looking man, was leaning against the driver’s door with a face like thunder and his arms folded across his chest. I didn’t ask any questions, just slowly accelerated out of the turn and carried on down the road without appearing to pay any attention to Mr BMW. The one glance was enough to tell me a lot about the guy. He had money for one thing. The suit he was wearing was well cut and looked expensive, and the car was a 2001 Z8 with a retail tag of somewhere around the $128,000 mark. He was obviously pissed off about something, as was born out by his facial expression and attitude, and he evidently scared Carol enough to force her face down into my lap.

Not that I was complaining of course. The warmth of her face against my lap was having the same effect as my daydreaming had earlier. I prayed that she wouldn’t be offended as my dick thickened and announced its presence against her cheek.

Checking the rearview mirror, I saw him watching as we carried on down the road.

“Stay down. He’s watching, and I’d hate to think what his impression would be if he saw your head emerge from my lap. I’ll let you know when you can come up.”

“You are enjoying this aren’t you?” There was a touch of amusement in her voice, along with obvious stress. For some reason this guy really scared her. “Where are we going?”

“I know of a place a bit further down the road. We can go there for a while. Don’t worry, he won’t be able to get to you. But you do owe me an explanation. Also I apologise for the… umm… reaction… if you know what I mean.” What she did next shocked the hell out of me. She slid her hand up my thigh, stopping just short of my engorgement, and slowly, languorously, rubbed her cheek against my throbbing cock. I was so charged up I almost came. As it was I swerved across the road.

“You mean this?” she purred as I regained control of the vehicle. A quick check of the rearview mirror showed me that we were far enough from her house that the swerve probably wouldn’t have been detected by Mr BMW.

“Jesus Christ lady… “ I bellowed. I received a quick squeeze of the thigh and another rub from her cheek in reply, accompanied by her laugh. “Okay, you can come up now.” I told her with some reluctance; I was enjoying this.

“If I must.” She responded with an exaggerated sigh. She sat up but was careful to keep herself pretty low in the seat. This had the twin effects of keeping her out of view of Mr BMW if he was still watching, and also hiking her skirt further up her gorgeous thighs. Being only human I looked down and damned near ran off the road again. The crotch of a very lacy pair of pure white panties was visible. They contrasted beautifully with her firm tanned thighs. I wondered if her bra was a match for the panties, and also whether the tan was an all over effort.

“Do you like white?” I looked up into her smiling eyes. She made no attempt to cover herself, which I appreciated no end. This woman was driving me nuts.

“The colour of the wrapping has never been a major factor for me. It’s always been the gift inside that has been important. But yes, white looks great on you.”

We had reached the end of Waterview Rd. Before us were the gates to my humble abode. Reaching up I pressed the button on one of two remotes attached to the sun visor, and slowed as the gates opened inward. As we drove through they closed behind us, automatically locking again. The driveway was paved and lined with trees providing a nice drive to the house, which was out of view behind a stand of mature oaks.

“Where are we?” Carol asked as we continued up the driveway.

“Somewhere safe.” Was all I would say for the moment. She took that like a trooper and again I was impressed by her calm. She had only known me for a matter of a few hours and was displaying a lot of trust in me. Mind you, she had been semi-intimate with my dick. This was a very interesting lady. She reached over and laid her hand on my thigh again letting it lie there possessively. I decided that I liked her. My dick had made that same decision days ago. I was happy that we thought alike.

The house hove into view bringing a murmur of admiration from Carol. It was a sprawling, two story, Colonial with a huge wrap around patio, and decks coming off the main rooms on the second floor. I’d bought the house a year earlier and had expanded the original homestead before moving in. My additions to an already large house had been completed in the same style as the original building. The new wing held an indoor swimming pool, a gym, and a home theatre. A hot tub had been built into the deck outside the library and was covered by a glass conservatory, which was filled with ferns from all over the world. It was my small jungle away from home. Sometimes I liked to read in the hot tub, finding it incredibly relaxing.

Pushing a button on the other remote, I slowed and waited as the garage door slid up and out of the way. I drove in, parked the car and turned off the engine. I got out and walked to the alarm keypad, punched in the deactivation code, and turned to see Carol hopping out of the passenger door. Leaving her books in the Suburban she walked around the truck and over to me, stopping a couple of feet away.

“What is this place?” she asked with a touch of unease in her voice.

“Sanctuary… shall we go inside?” I said opening the door to the house. I walked in ahead of her, and was pleased to here the click of her heels on the tiles of the entranceway as she followed me inside. Walking through to the lounge, I still couldn’t bring myself to call it the Great Room, I threw my pack onto the floor in the corner and moved to the wet bar.

“I’m guessing you could use a drink about now. What would you like? I can do most things as long as we don’t go too exotic, or if you prefer, I can get you a coffee.”

“Do you have Scotch?” she asked from just behind me. The carpet had muffled her footsteps and when I turned I found her standing no more than a foot away. She seemed more at ease now. “This is some place you have here. I saw moving trucks going down the road a couple of weeks ago. That would have been you wouldn’t it. And before that there was a building crew working somewhere down this end of the road… you again?”

“Yup… guilty as charged. How did you know it was my place? I could have been housesitting or something.” I poured her a generous measure of Glenmorangie single malt and threw in a couple of ice cubes before passing it to her and turning to fix one for myself.

“The photos on the wall. How long were you in the army?” she asked sipping her scotch.

“Eighteen years. When I left I established a little personal security firm providing bodyguards for the rich and shameless. I use only experienced men that I know personally, and it has paid off brilliantly. I do okay, and finally have enough time to do some of the things that I’ve always wanted to do.” We moved over to the French doors and out onto the patio. The day was still warm and the quiet of the semi-rural setting was relaxing. We parked ourselves in the comfortable loungers, Carol giving me another lingering glimpse of her panties as she relaxed back.

“Okay, not that I objected to what happened down the road, but what the hell was all that about. Who is that guy and why did he scare you so much?”

She sighed and gazed off into the distance for a while before she answered. “He is my husband. I’m in the middle of a pretty messy separation and I didn’t think he knew where I was. To see him parked in my driveway was a bit too much for me. That's why I did my swan dive into your lap. Mind you, that part of things wasn’t too bad at all.” She said with a grin.

“Robert is a control freak and very possessive. It was a massive blow to his ego when I not only left him, but also left him without asking for anything. I walked out with my clothes, my car, and my books. I had my own savings and that plus an inheritance from an Uncle meant that I could afford my house. To see him here, two thousand miles from home, scared the shit out of me. It means that he knows everything about my new life.”

“Okay, as a security specialist I can help you with this. For a start you have to tell me all of it. Is he unstable? Is he violent? I need to know all about him. That can wait though. I’m damned hungry and if you are willing to risk your digestive system I think I can whip us up something to eat. What do you reckon? I also don’t think you should go home quite yet. Not until we have talked about this a bit more… Okay?”

“I’m so hungry I could eat a horse… are you sure it’s no trouble Glenn?”

“No trouble at all. I’m glad of the excuse to keep you here for a bit longer.” I replied with what I hoped passed for a lecherous grin. “Bring your drink and talk to me while I get dinner ready.” Getting up from where I was lying on the lounger I put my empty scotch glass on the ground, walked to her and held out my hand to help her up. Again she surprised me with what happened next. She reached up, grasped my hand and put her feet down on the ground… one either side of the lounger, giving me a totally unobstructed view up her skirt to the crotch of her white lace panties again. I had reached my teasing limit. With a yank I pulled her upright and wrapped her in my arms. A look of surprise flew across her beautiful face, then with a small moan she threw her arms around my neck and we were kissing.

There was nothing gentle about our first kiss. Her lips were everywhere, nibbling, sucking, and spreading under mine. She tasted like breath mints and good scotch. Her tongue flickered out between her lips, probing mine until I granted it access and probed back. Our tongues duelled first inside my mouth, then hers. I groaned deep into her mouth as her fingers flew upward and started sweeping through my hair. I was rock hard in an instant. My hair has always been an erogenous zone for me. She felt my arousal against her belly and her hips writhed against me. My hands were caressing her back through her jacket and blouse, moving slowly down to her amazing butt. Her tongue licked at my teeth and gums, and slid around the inside of my lips. Her breath was coming in rapid gasps; her breasts and hips now mashed against me.

My hands reached her ass and she threw back her head and groaned. I took the opportunity to fasten my lips to her neck and start nibbling on the soft perfumed flesh. Meanwhile my hands gently roamed the firm globes of her perfectly heart shaped ass. There was no excess flesh to be had there. It was all toned muscle. Her heels had us at about the same height, just right for kissing. A couple of seconds later I felt the angle of contact between us change as she brought up her left leg and curled it around my hip. Her tongue darted into my ear as she ground her crotch against my hip and my erect cock. I shivered as I brought my hand up and semi roughly pushed the material of her jacket and blouse down her shoulder to give my lips access to the flesh of her shoulder. She gasped and I felt her shudder as my lips closed on her soft skin and my tongue darted out to moisten her flesh. One of her hands flew down to grasp my butt, pulling me harder against her squirming crotch and she let loose with a shuddering moan, bucked twice against me and bit my ear lobe.

Unless I missed my guess, Carol had just come. I wasn’t too far away myself and not wanting to waste the load that I had been building all day in my pants, I grabbed her more firmly by her buttocks and lifted her up off the ground. Both legs flew around my waist and her ankles locked in the small of my back. As quickly as I could I moved back into the lounge and over to the big leather couch. Gently I lowered her to the cool leather and reluctantly disengaged myself from her grip. Gazing into her eyes, I stood and slowly began removing my shirt. She looked absolutely breathtaking lying there on my couch, her skirt bunched around her waist, and her jacket and blouse askew. I kept eye contact with her the whole time. As my shirt came open I saw her eyes widen and a gasp escaped her lips. She was staring at the two large scars on my left shoulder and chest. Wordlessly she ran her fingers over them, then looked up at me and moaned again.

“Please… Glenn… fuck me baby. I want your cock… please.” As she spoke she sat up and was busy pulling her jacket off. Quickly yanking my boots and socks off, my jeans joined my shirt on the floor, followed rapidly by my boxers. My erect cock was now just inches from her face. For a heartbeat or two she stared at it mesmerised, then with a groan she grabbed my hard cock and stuffed it into her warm wet mouth. The feeling was incredible. My head flew back and I found myself with a view of the ceiling, every muscle in my body locked into rigidity. The suction in her mouth was mind blowing. I was going quietly crazy as her tongue swept up and around the shaft of my cock, as she slowly pressed forward and worked the head into her throat. There was no frenzied bobbing, just an agonisingly slow, steady downward slide as she fed my length into her throat. Only a massive amount of self-control that I didn’t know I possessed stopped me from flooding Carol’s mouth then and there. My head came forward and I found myself looking into her eyes again. They had a look of raw passion as with a small movement she buried the last inch of my cock in her throat. I was seconds away from coming when she slid her tongue out of her full mouth and tongued my scrotum, flicking at my fully loaded, swollen balls, at the same time sliding her index finger between my butt cheeks and into my anus. That did it.

With a roar I let loose, my come leaving my cock at warp speed and rapidly filling her mouth. I watched in amazement as she shuddered and shook. I watched in awe as her cheeks ballooned as she backed off until only the head of my cock was in her mouth. She swallowed quickly and then slid her lips back down my shaft, then back up to the head. My cum jetted out of me in great gouts. I can honestly say that I have never come so hard, or in such quantity in my life. As my orgasm started to fade, Carol started to slide her lips up and down my shaft slower, her tongue laving the underside of my slowly softening cock, cleaning me of the last drops of my come. Finally with an audible pop my cock emerged from between her lips. She sat, legs spread wide, blouse partly undone, lips gleaming, hair mussed, and face flushed, softly stroking my semi hard cock.

“Thank you baby, “ she said in a soft breathless voice.

What the hell? She had just given me the most amazing blowjob in the history of the world, and she was thanking me? This woman was incredible. I sank to my knees between her widespread thighs and cupping her face in my hands brought her lips to mine. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, then wider still as my tongue slid gently into her mouth and moved slowly with hers. Then she relaxed and the gentle kiss continued for a long time.

Finally our lips separated. She pulled my head into her neck and we just held each other, she still totally clothed, me totally naked. I didn’t speak. I didn’t trust myself to make the right words come out of my mouth. I don’t think I had the words to express how I was feeling at that moment anyway. Christ if I were to be honest with myself, I didn’t know what I was feeling.

“Feed me,” she murmured against my neck. “Feed me then take me to bed and make love to me. Come on, you are going to need your energy. I’ll help, even though I am the world’s worst cook and hate the very idea of cooking.”

Slowly we disengaged and got to our feet.

“I feel a bit overdressed. Do you mind if I lose some of these clothes baby?” she said with an evil grin.

“Feel free to make yourself comfortable.” I croaked through a throat suddenly gone dry. “Dress is optional for dining here.” At last I was going to see the rest of this beautiful woman.

Slowly she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. As I had hoped, the lingerie was a matching set, and from what I could see, I suspected that the tan was all over. Her breasts were incredible. Smooth beautiful mounds that looked as if they were struggling to escape the confines of her bra. Her cleavage was deep and I longed to explore there with my hands and lips. Through the lace panels of the cups, I could see her nipples, a deep pink and the coral colour of the surrounding aureoles. I dragged my eyes back to her face. She smiled and licked her lips. As I watched, Carol reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. With a small wiggle of her hips it floated to the floor, joining the combined pile of her clothing and mine. She showed no sign of self-consciousness as she slowly turned to give me a look at her ass. Her lacy white panties were a G-string, cut high at the waist, with a wider than normal band which tapered into an inch wide strip that neatly bisected the firm tanned cheeks of her luscious ass. My cock started to harden once more.