Educating the Capo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
179 Followers

“Easy Tiger. I expect to be fed first. Although you don’t have to worry about dessert… I’ve had mine, and I’m pretty sure I can find some more if I look hard enough.” She said with a giggle. I dragged my boxers back on, pulled her into my arms and kissed her then led her to the kitchen.

It didn’t take long to confirm that she was telling the truth about her cooking ability. She was diabolical. In the end I shooed her out of the kitchen telling her to get us both something to drink. She sat at the breakfast bar wearing nothing but her underwear and heels chatting while I got dinner ready. Using some cold left over chicken, some mushrooms, garlic and cream, I whipped up an Alfredo style sauce as she chatted on about teaching at University. God it was refreshing. A real conversation which never once touched on security issues, weapons, or tales of military daring do. I was enthralled as she gave up anecdote after anecdote about her experiences as a teacher. As I put the fettuccine on to boil, she hopped down from her stool and came around to kiss me again. The feel of her warm, firm breasts against my chest had me rising to the occasion again. Reaching down she gave my cock a quick stroke and a squeeze.

“Feed me…”

Dinner was a friendly affair, eaten at the breakfast bar and washed down with a bottle of Pinot Noir from New Zealand. Sitting side by side we had ample opportunity to caress and stroke each other. Neither of us held back and at one stage we found ourselves locked in a passionate embrace. Eventually we were finished. Taking the rest of the wine we moved through to the lounge and sank into the comfort of the couch. We sat in comfortable silence for a while before Carol stirred and turned toward me.

“Is your hot tub working?”

“It sure is. Shall we partake fair maiden?”

“Certainly my dear sir, but I fear I have neglected to bring a costume,” she replied in mock anguish. “Whatever shall I wear?”

“I’m sure we can come to some arrangement,” I said with a leer. We walked hand in hand to the conservatory. Carol seemed fascinated by the ferns. As I stripped off the cover of the hot tub she wandered around looking at the plants. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I was sure that I wouldn’t be able to take my eyes off her even if she was fully dressed. I turned on the lights in the tub and checked the temperature. It was on a timer, which switched the heater on to bring the water to the perfect temperature by the time I got home.

I stood and watched Carol as she walked around the glass room. Finally she looked up. The setting sun was behind her and the effect of the waning light was beautiful. The combination of her brown skin, the contrasting pure white lingerie, the greenery of my fern garden, and the reds, oranges, and golds of the setting sun were breathtaking.

“My God… you are gorgeous. I have never seen anything as beautiful in my life.” I told her with obvious sincerity. She blushed prettily, walked to me, wrapped her arms around my waist and gently kissed me.

“Thank you.” She said again.

“No, thank you.” I told her softly. “Shall we get wet?”

“You will have to help me out of these things. Will that be a problem?” She looked at me with a passion I was starting to expect from her, but one that was still surprising and a little shocking. This was my English Lit. teacher for Gods sake.

“It will be my immense pleasure Carol. Do you mind if I take these off?” I asked, indicating my boxers, which were becoming tighter by the second.

“If you don’t I’ll chew them off!” she deadpanned. “Here let me help you.”

In seconds my boxers were around my ankles and my hard cock was in her hand. She grinned at my moan of appreciation. “C’mon stud… get me out of these things, then we can get wet.”

“Your wish is my command, my sweet.”

Stepping out of my boxers I pulled her to me. With my hands on her hips I pulled her close, feeling her breasts flatten slightly against my chest. My hands slid around to cup and caress her hot smooth buttocks as our lips met again, tongues entwining, seeking, and probing. Carol started to grind her mound against me as I slid my thumbs under the band of her G-string, only stopping as I started to slide the garment down over the gentle swell of her hips. I followed the small scrap of white lace down, kissing a trail from her chin to her navel as I went. She tensed up as I approached the upper swells of her breasts, and moaned as I gently licked her deep warm cleavage. Her bra was an obstacle that I would deal with soon I decided as I slipped her G-string down and off.

Her stomach was a warm plane of firm flesh, with a well-defined layer of muscle lying just below the surface. It was obvious that this lady worked out. She could have been the poster child for good healthy living. My tongue painted its trail to her navel and she shuddered and gripped my long hair to pull me tighter against her as her legs parted anticipating my tongues final destination.

I could now smell her sweet, slightly musky scent as I neared her mound. Apart from a thin strip of blonde hair above her clit she was clean shaven. I gazed in delight at her beautiful pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and open like the petals on a rose, the inner lips a deep red and also swollen with arousal. Her lubrication was flowing freely… as I watched a drop slid slowly down the inside of her thigh. Slowly I leaned in towards her and very gently blew on her pussy. She flinched and moaned, and I felt a shudder go through her. Still cupping and kneading her ass, I blew again this time a little harder, eliciting another moan.

“Oh fuck Glenn… Lick me baby… please…” she moaned. Her fingers were alternately gripping, then sliding through, my hair. My arousal was growing by the second. My cock was harder than I could ever remember it being as this magnificent woman slowly climbed the slope towards her climax. Blowing again, this time directly on her protruding erect clit, I moved my hands around to the inside of her thighs. I looked up into her eyes as I used my thumbs to spread her wet lips apart, then with our gazes locked I speared my tongue forward and into her wet folds. Her head flew back as I started to sweep my tongue the length of her outer lips, stopping just short of her clit each stroke. With each sweep my tongue reached deeper into her hot pussy, scooping her juices into my mouth where I savoured the taste of her; sweet and thick.

Carols breath was now coming in short frantic gasps, and her fingers were entwined in my hair, pulling my face tight against her cunt. Her right leg came up and draped over my left shoulder, her calf wrapping over my upper back and pulling me in closer still. I brought one hand back to cup her ass as my other kept her pussy lips open. As I licked, I slid my fingers between her buttocks and trailed them up and down her crack from her pussy to her asshole. Feeling this she squatted slightly to open herself for me. My index finger circled her puckered ring then trailed to her pussy to dip inside and collect some lubrication, then back to spread it around her anus, then back for some more of her juice. Her wetness was now flowing down my chin, as my finger circled her asshole. Her moans were louder and her body was tensing as my tongue swept closer to then around her clit. She was a heartbeat away from coming when I zeroed in on her clit, suddenly flicking at it with the entire length of my flattened tongue. At the same time, mimicking her earlier actions, I slid my circling finger into the tight ring of her anus.

She bucked, then exploded. Her scream echoed around the conservatory as her body convulsed, her hips thrashing back ad forward, nearly dislodging my mouth from its hold on her pussy. Her juices free flowed into my mouth and I had to swallow, the quantity was so great. Her head and upper torso whipped forward and I felt the curtain of her long hair whip across my upper back as her leg came down to the floor to regain her balance. The hard ring of her sphincter muscle clamped down on my finger as a new round of convulsions gripped her and sent her body into another series of contortions.

My tongue slowed its pressure as I felt her climax begin to slow. I slid my finger slowly and gently from her ass, and lifted my mouth from her pussy, placing kisses on the insides of her legs and on her still convulsing stomach. I stood and wrapped my arms around her as she shuddered through the last of her orgasm. My erect cock thrust between her thighs and rubbed against her wet lips as I held her, bringing on another mini orgasm, and forcing a moan from her beautiful lips.

We stood like that for a few minutes not speaking, just soaking up the feeling of contentment. With a start I realised I had never felt this comfortable around a woman this early in a relationship. But was it a relationship? I had only known this woman for a matter of a few weeks and here I was, the ultimate loner, already thinking in terms of a long-term thing. I wanted this incredible woman to be an integral part of my life. “Go slowly man.” I mentally cautioned myself. I stroked her hair as her head lay against my shoulder and her breathing returned to normal.

Raising her head she looked deep into my eyes and slowly kissed me. Her kiss was deep and full of feeling. Still without saying a word she stepped back, and looking deep into my eyes she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. The straps slipped down her shoulders as she held the cups to her beautiful breasts. For the first time since I had known her I saw a trace of uncertainty and nervousness in her eyes. Taking a deep breath she pulled her bra off and stood, arms at her sides fidgeting. All of her poise had left her. I couldn’t understand until I looked down to her breasts.

On the outer slope of her left breast was a two inch jagged white scar, which angled in toward her nipple. It was a tiny imperfection, which marred what I considered to be a perfect pair of breasts. Sitting high, firm and round on her chest they were large, beautifully proportioned without being huge. Her nipples were hard pink nubs about the size of the top joint of my index finger, and surrounded by coral pink aureole. There was no sag at all.

I raised my eyes to hers once more, and stepping forward I reached up and cupped her heavy mounds, my fingers seeking out and tracing her scar as I leaned in to kiss her gently.

“You have gorgeous breasts honey.” I said gently as we came up for air. My fingers continued to caress her scar as I spoke. “One day you can tell me about it if you want, but it would take a lot more than a little scar to mar your beauty. Shall we get wet?” Wordlessly she drew my head in against her chest. My lips traced her scar as I felt her body shudder as she sobbed quietly.

Her sobbing slowed then stopped. I gave her a few moments to compose herself then kissed my way up to her mouth and kissed her lips gently.

“Hot tub time. Would you like another drink?” I asked her.

“I think I could handle another.” She replied with a tremulous grin. “I’ll keep the water warm for you while you get the booze.”

I took a few extra moments to get the drinks together, figuring this would give her time to compose herself. Her reaction had surprised me and I was at a loss to what I should do. I didn’t want to pry but naturally I wanted to know if I had done anything wrong. As I carried the drinks out to the hot tub, I decided to let it lie. If she wanted to talk about it, she would.

The sight that greeted me when I walked into the conservatory was almost enough to give me another hard on. I stopped and just stood in the doorway soaking up the vision before me.

Carol was lying back in the tub, her hair floating in the neck deep water, and her arms spread along the top of the tub. The rest of her lovely body floated, gently moving in the ripples caused by the slow rhythmic kicking of her long legs. Her hard round breasts sat proud above the waterline, her nipples hard, caused either by the cooling breeze coming from the open door or arousal. I didn’t care which; I just admired the view. Her eyes were closed and she had a peaceful smile on her beautiful face. I just stood and watched.

“Are you going to stand there all day?” she asked without opening her eyes. Smiling I moved to the pool and climbed in next to her. She opened her eyes as I sat down and swung her legs over so that she was sitting sideways on my lap with her arm around my shoulder. Her left breast pressed against my chest. “So is this typical of your first dates?” she quipped.

“I haven’t had a date for about 3 and a half years,” I laughed. “So I really couldn’t tell you what the norm is. Before that I was in a 5 year long relationship, so I guess it has been about 8 ½ years since I was on a date. But then could you really call this a date?”

She laughed. “Are you trying to tell me that this thing hasn’t had any work for the last 3 ½ years?” she said reaching between her legs to grasp my semi-erect cock.

“Yup, I just never found anyone who I thought I would like to introduce to it. Besides I have very high standards. I’m still not sure if you’ll measure up but I’m willing to conduct a more thorough evaluation later on if you like.”

She gave my cock a very firm squeeze and threw an evil grin my way. “Careful buster. Remember that at this moment I have the power to adjust your gender quite radically. And from the way you were grunting and groaning while I had your cock in my mouth, I don’t see you having too many complaints.”

“Drink your drink.” I laughed. We sat, sipping on good Scotch and watching the last of the sunset. As the darkness set in the automatic timer activated and soft lighting on the deck kicked in, maintaining the twilight atmosphere. I was really enjoying the fact that we didn’t need to talk to feel comfortable. Soon I felt the beginning of the “pruning” effect of the water on my fingers, and I knew it was time to vacate the tub.

“Wait here and I’ll get us a couple of bathrobes.” I told her as I clambered out and headed inside. A quick trip to the master bathroom gave me what I was after. As I stepped back out onto the deck, I caught a flash of movement out of the corner of my eye. There was someone in the treeline. With what had happened on the way home I was not going to take any chances. Dropping the bathrobes on the deck, I whirled and dashed back into the house. I quickly grabbed my 9mm Barretta from the library desk drawer and was back out on the deck in less than 30 seconds. My sudden movements had evidently been enough to throw a scare into whoever my visitor was. I heard crashing and saw a shadowy figure burst out of the trees further down the driveway, then head out at full speed for the road. I thought briefly about chasing him, but decided against it. I picked up the robes and pushed the Barretta into the folds of mine. Too late.

“Okay Action Man, what was that all about?” She was standing behind me beautifully naked and still dripping water. “I saw you race inside then come out with a gun. What’s going on?” She stopped as realisation swept over her, then gave a small moan. “Oh God no. It was my husband wasn’t it? Oh shit… why can’t he leave me alone?”

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
179 Followers